Puppet Master Swallow - Elimination enhancement for Puppet Master

downloaded and tested the mod. it works technically, but i just dont see any difference to puppet master regarding i have something else in mind. i just dont see anything.

the order " i want you to pee in my mouth etc still just show this SLanimation, no pee or defecate visible. it does not start during the Animation. if hotkey pressed during Animation pc or npc jumps a step Forward and stands still, nothing going on. so what must be done to get some Action from this mod ?

Here is description of what this mod does:

So what does this mod add, exactly?

A lot. Now that v1.1 (intended to be the final) is out, it's a good time to go into detail on this mod's origins and what it offers. If you would rather find out for yourself, skip ahead. I caveat once more that if you do not fully understand the nature of this mod, pay heed to the admonition made earlier in this post.

Puppet Master Swallow is intended to provide, within the limits of the resources available, as thorough a watersports / scat experience as possible. Probably moreso than any mod for any game so far. That said, I am no animator, and certainly the biggest blank that would have needed filling for a proper job is custom-made animations. Nevertheless, I was inspired by the elimination-themed options already made available by Puppet Master, and said mod was the first I know of to cover that ground in any capacity. I took it upon myself, at first, to attempt to fix some bugs with those options, but ultimately that exploded into Puppet Master Swallow.

Puppet Master Swallow enables:

Compatibility. These affect the player only.

Private Needs. v2.11 and v3.0 are supported. Bladder and bowel volume is referenced and adjusted when they are emptied. Optionally, actual bladder and bowel volumes are adhered to even when they are zero, which will prevent said acts. Hygiene is referenced and adjusted when unclean acts are performed. In v3.0, eating and drinking affect the new digestion system. If Private Needs 3.0 is not in use, a simple, internally-calculated digestion system will be used instead.

Realistic Needs and Diseases. Hunger and thirst are referenced and adjusted based on the Puppet Master Swallow settings.

Drink, Eat, Sleep and Bathe. Hunger and thirst are referenced and adjusted based on the Puppet Master Swallow settings. Hygiene is referenced and adjusted when unclean acts are performed.

iNeed. Hunger and thirst are referenced and adjusted based on the Puppet Master Swallow settings.

New masturbation options. What this specifically means is that one gains the option to urinate and / or defecate during masturbation, or to tell any or all of their puppets to. The elimination acts will occur at randomized moments, lending variety to the effect.

Manual elimination keys for both the player and puppets. This is more or less the landmark feature of this mod. Hit a key during any circumstance and the player or puppet (or puppets) will eliminate, with or without first undressing. Should this occur during sex, orifices may be hindered depending on what's going on, and if there are oral activities taking place, consumption will be the result.

New sounds. Specifically, swallowing sounds, and some subtle defecation sounds. Nothing over the top.

New visuals.

Poop animates out of the body.

Splash effects for the various orifices. Affected by things like oral activities, wearing a strapon, etc.

Adjustable urine stream size / visuals, as well as the option to force their origin to actors' urethras.

Urine pool positioning. They'll appear in locations more appropriate than simply beneath the actor.

Optional lighter yellow urine pool.

Better physics. Poop doesn't appear out of thin air, fall to the ground like a feather dropped on the moon, or wedge two-thirds of itself under the ground. If you move it, it does basically what you expect. (For the player, however, many sacrifices were made in order to achieve this result, and it is still, unavoidably, a little dodgy.)

Elimination animation selection (urinating and defecating). You can pick any animation you want, or combination of animations, and one will be randomly chosen from your selections.

Facial expression selection (player and puppets). You can pick any expression you want, or combination of expressions, and one will be randomly chosen from your selections.

Full control over what to undress when either eliminating or consuming. The menu for this option also features a display of every armor slot, showing everything being worn by the player.

Those are the major points, without going into all the nitty-gritty.

ARE YOU KIDDING OR WHAT ? DONT YOU THINK I CAN READ THE DESCRIPTION PAGE BY MYSELF ? 

I TELL YOU WHAT THIS MOD DOES : NOTHING: THE PUPPET MASTER HOTKEY WORKS BUT THE SWALLOW HOTKEYS DO NOTHING:

there is nothing that can be done wrong here, clear Installation, clear loadorder, clear mcm menu. and nothing happens.  the only piss that runs here is that i am pissed off from those Kind of "mods"  !

ARE YOU KIDDING OR WHAT ? DONT YOU THINK I CAN READ THE DESCRIPTION PAGE BY MYSELF ? WHAT FOOL ARE YOU ?

I TELL YOU WHAT THIS MOD DOES : NOTHING: THE PUPPET MASTER HOTKEY WORKS BUT THE SWALLOW HOTKEYS DO NOTHING:

there is nothing that can be done wrong here, clear Installation, clear loadorder, clear mcm menu. and nothing happens.  the only piss that runs here is that i am pissed off from those Kind of "mods"  !

Yeah ok. You need to have Private Needs installed if I understand correctly - and even then you actually need to have something in your bladder and bowels or whatever. It also integrates with some better known food and drink mods apparently.

ARE YOU KIDDING OR WHAT ? DONT YOU THINK I CAN READ THE DESCRIPTION PAGE BY MYSELF ? WHAT FOOL ARE YOU ?

Double check PMS settings, theres alot of stuff that can essentially stop the mod from functioning correctly. Set up hotkeys and test during animations / just randomly idling by. Took me some log examination and tweaking to find correct setup for mods I use (pretty much all of supported "needs" mods), I still cannot get puppet hotkeys to work in some situations but hey I can live with that.

Also show some fuckin respect, mod not working properly is most likely your own fault and lack of knowledge.

ok to calm down and be more precise.

1. requirements : puppet master. requirements puppet master : sexlab, zaz, skse, skyui  NO private descreet- do i read the description wrong or you ?

2. puppet master hotkey-  all works perfect

3. swallow hotkeys : pc female, puppet male : 1. pc  sound and pool ok, pee invisible - just the Problem that was solved recently in private Needs descreet. strange because it

works perfect at puppet master hotkey.

2.-4. all ok ,  i havent tested the hotleys at female puppets

4. order pee to mouth : nothing or very tiny ittle visible, Sound ok. if that is intended, the Intention is a failure. there should always be something visible.

5. order scat to mouth : same thing.

6. scat and pee during sexacts. : failure that the sexpartner is not automatic a puppet during sex act, means  he reacts on the puppets hotkeys. what a mess to throw a puppet spell  at  every partner you want to engage in that matter. mostly invisible pee and scat rounds the failure up.

i am no programer to mathematically expalain the things, this is what i see on my Screen or dont see on my Screen.

Sigurd - yes, you have to have Puppet master 1.7 and then overwrite it with this mod ver.1.1.

I thought so and installed it that way.

So far I can report the following:

I have just SexLab, ZAP, and Puppet Master installed (all at newest version), no Private Needs, no other supported mod.

I haven't tested everything, but the only option that isn't working so far is the "default" option for the standard PM urinate + scat option, there is only urination, no defecation. The "simultanous" options works fine though (and is a lot more realistic anyways). 

Not tested the "anytime" option for manual execution during SexLab scenes though. During standing and running even fighting it works well. In fact this is the "wet self" option from PN, only integrated into PM with a hotkey, well done.

@magicrealm: The "invisible" pee is a well known bug with lighting. With lighting mods and especially ENBs in some well lit locations the pee stream is barely visible. Go to a more shadowed or twilighted spot and try again and use the "large" stream option for more visibility. It has nothing to do with this mod, the issue was already well known with the Zaz AP pee animation.

Maybe some photoshop crack is able to rework the pee textures. It was possible to increase the opacity for the cum decals for SexLab for better visibilty, it should be possible for the pee textures too (although no decals I guess, but textures nevertheless, I don't think they are particles).  

Sigurd - yes, you have to have Puppet master 1.7 and then overwrite it with this mod ver.1.1.

I haven't tested everything, but the only option that isn't working so far is the "default" option for the standard PM urinate + scat option, the "simultanous" options works fine though (and is a lot more realistic anyways). 

Strange, since it work with my game and beside PM, I don't have any other similar mods. Can you provide a picture if possible, please?

I haven't tested everything, but the only option that isn't working so far is the "default" option for the standard PM urinate + scat option, the "simultanous" options works fine though (and is a lot more realistic anyways). 

Strange, since it work with my game and beside PM, I don't have any other similar mods. Can you provide a picture if possible, please?

You were too fast, was still editing :-) Does not work for me completely (as above). if you chose "default" (which means first urinating, then defectating), I only get the urinating animation. 

You were too fast, was still editing :-) Does not work for me completely (as above). if you chose "default" (which means first urinating, then defactating), I only get the urinating animation. 

Hmm, I'm gonna check my setting to see and compare with yours. I know that I spent a lot of time in tweaking the menu of this mod, because it has so many possibilities and combinations that I can't remember them all.

I thought so and installed it that way.

So far I can report the following:

I have just SexLab, ZAP, and Puppet Master installed (all at newest version), no Private Needs, no other supported mod.

I haven't tested everything, but the only option that isn't working so far is the "default" option for the standard PM urinate + scat option, there is only urination, no defacation. The "simultanous" options works fine though (and is a lot more realistic anyways). 

Not tested the "anytime" option for manual execution during SexLab scenes though. During standing and running even fighting it works well. In fact this is the "wet self" option from PN, only integrated into PM with a hotkey, well done.

@magicrealm: The "invisible" pee is a well known bug with lighting. With lighting mods and especially ENBs in some well lit locations the pee stream is barely visible. Go to a more shadowed or twilighted spot and try again and use the "large" stream option for more visibility. It has nothing to do with this mod, the issue was already well known with the Zaz AP pee animation.

Maybe some photoshop crack is able to rework the pee textures. It was possible to increase the opacity for the cum decals for SexLab for better visibilty, it should be possible for the pee textures too (although no decals I guess, but textures nevertheless, I don't think they are particles).  

and why is it visisble with the pm hotkey ? why is it visible with the puppet ? same light, same pee, here visible, there invisible. it must be the mod, becasue everyhing is the same.

biggest disappointment beside this bug is the fact, that it works only at puppet markjed npcs. ist not only the spell to throw at him, he must be released  afterwards. and this just for some sounds, nothing to see anyway. so near and so far.

Looks like I get to return to this mod for a bit.

3. swallow hotkeys : pc female, puppet male : 1. pc  sound and pool ok, pee invisible - just the Problem that was solved recently in private Needs descreet. strange because it

works perfect at puppet master hotkey.

4. order pee to mouth : nothing or very tiny ittle visible, Sound ok. if that is intended, the Intention is a failure. there should always be something visible.

5. order scat to mouth : same thing.

6. scat and pee during sexacts. : failure that the sexpartner is not automatic a puppet during sex act, means  he reacts on the puppets hotkeys. what a mess to throw a puppet spell  at  every partner you want to engage in that matter. mostly invisible pee and scat rounds the failure up.

i am no programer to mathematically expalain the things, this is what i see on my Screen or dont see on my Screen.

3. The only thing I might suggest is that you may have installed PMS while PM was already up and running on your save.  This turns out to induce some unpredictable results because of the very heavy changes I made to PM's .esp and main script in order to get everything working.  The best approach to installing PM+PMS is to do so from a clean, PM-free save.  I was mistaken in reckoning that things might work out okay with preexisting PM usage.  Edit: Or I guess it could be a lighting / shader issue, as has been suggested.  It is true that there are serious limitations to the engine used for particle effects in Skyrim.

4: It is "very little", as you observed.  My aim never was to have cartoonish, unrealistic effects.  It is perfectly visible as long as one isn't viewing things from a purpose-defeating extreme distance (and actors' faces aren't buried).  But I will consider throwing in oversized splashes.

5: Are you seeing anything or not?  What probably happens for most people is that the poop comes out, and then fades away a-la a standard Skyrim effect.

6: This is an extension of a mod which one uses to "mind control" NPCs.  It was never within the scope of my intentions to exceed that premise.  Nevertheless, I will think on it.

Double check PMS settings, theres alot of stuff that can essentially stop the mod from functioning correctly. Set up hotkeys and test during animations / just randomly idling by. Took me some log examination and tweaking to find correct setup for mods I use (pretty much all of supported "needs" mods), I still cannot get puppet hotkeys to work in some situations but hey I can live with that.

I would be interested in troubleshooting legitimate bugs.  I find one every couple of days just through my own scant usage.  Take it to PMs if you prefer.

I haven't tested everything, but the only option that isn't working so far is the "default" option for the standard PM urinate + scat option, there is only urination, no defecation. The "simultanous" options works fine though (and is a lot more realistic anyways). 

Confirmed.  I'll crank out a fix.

It's not quite so easy.  SexLab uses a system built into skyrim to achieve its body decals (they hijacked the system meant for blood, basically), and that system carries certain conveniences, including opacity and motion and such.  One can make a change to the texture used for urine droplets, but not through any coded, realtime, adjustable means.  Besides, the result would not, I think, be all that desirable; you dispense with the transparency and you're left with what would probably resemble yellow Dippin' Dots.

i installed pm only for pms,  so both came into the game at the same time.

the invisible pee, as said before, is only for the pc with pms hotkey. it is visible for the pc with pm hotkey, and it is visible for the female puppet with the pms hotkey

this happens on any settings,  i use default Settings for testing.

i have private needs descreet installed, which works perfect, after Lhalion took it in his hands. he solved the invisible pee in his mod and made options for larger scat pieces as demanded. i suggest to create a puppet master Independent Version with him together.

AFT is one of my colums skyrim stands on. i would never use PM usually because it interferes with AFT. this is the reason not to use PM on your mod, beside the Trouble to mark and demark the puppet. same for Ufo, Eff , etc.  (but this has nothing to do with the invisible pee).

Confirmed.  I'll crank out a fix.

It's not quite so easy.  SexLab uses a system built into skyrim to achieve its body decals (they hijacked the system meant for blood, basically), and that system carries certain conveniences, including opacity and motion and such.  One can make a change to the texture used for urine droplets, but not through any coded, realtime, adjustable means.  Besides, the result would not, I think, be all that desirable; you dispense with the transparency and you're left with what would probably resemble yellow Dippin' Dots.

I thought so, otherwise people would have already created a dozen mods for pee textures to change them.

Just ignore magicrealm, I think the mod adds alot of functions to PM, you haven't yet or where you needed PN to run. As cool PN is, as script heavy it is (not to mention that richard sometimes forgets to add some script files to his downloads...). Pretty glad, that you made the dependance to PN and other mods optional. PN and the other optionals are very script heavy, because they are continuously checking thresh holds. The only thresh hold mod I run is in fact SexLab Arousal. I try to limit them.

I tested another while, especially manual pee and poop in combination with SexLab animations, free camera set to off in the SexLab MCM of course (I can't believe that I am talking about this, I guess it's time to delete this account and create a new one :-). While the manual urination animations works pretty well with a couple of animations I tested, I experienced that the manual poo stuff does not work with every animations. Arrok Rape for example, urination works, the "other thing" not.

AFT is one of my colums skyrim stands on. i would never use PM usually because it interferes with AFT. this is the reason not to use PM on your mod, beside the Trouble to mark and demark the puppet. same for Ufo, Eff , etc.  (but this has nothing to do with the invisible pee).

I use AFT too and PM. I know they interfere (they are both follower mods which do actually the same things), but when you use the pee and poo and necrophilia features just for your player and ignore the whole puppet stuff it works out well....and this mod still adds a whole bunch of stuff even if you use PM and PMS just for your player char.

> the invisible pee, as said before, is only for the pc with pms hotkey. it is visible for the pc with pm hotkey, and it is visible for the female puppet with the pms hotkey

Seems like I'm going to have difficulty reproducing this issue.  What gender, size, and reposition (or not) is the stream?  Also, if you would, enter the menu while you can hear it, go into one of the undressing menus, and tell me what's being worn in any slot above 51 (and which slot(s) they are).

Just ignore magicrealm

While I am not fond of entitlement or having my work of the last several months be labeled a failure, I will still take constructive criticism at face value.

The only thresh hold mod I run is in fact SexLab Arousal. I try to limit them.

Puppet Master's routines are fairly active.  Considering everything in said mod is triggered internally, it probably didn't need to be so.  But revamping the mod is definitely not on the table.  Speaking of SexLab Arousal... the next mod I release will rely fairly heavily on it.

While the manual urination animations works pretty well with a couple of animations I tested, I experienced that the manual poo stuff does not work with every animations. Arrok Rape for example, urination works, the "other thing" not.

Chances are you are experiencing something that is intended, unless you mean the actor in the "male" capacity, and they're not wearing a strapon.  See, Arrok Rape is flagged as "anal" - one of the bits of data I had to painstakingly extract from SexLab in order to customize the manual functions.  I think you can understand where I'm going with this.  Such matters should work the way one would expect.  For example, Arrok Anal is in fact oral anal in its first stage, and during this time the manual function does work.  It stops working at stage 2.

I use AFT too and PM. I know they interfere (they are both follower mods which do actually the same things), but when you use the pee and poo and necrophilia features just for your player and ignore the whole puppet stuff it works out well....and this mod still adds a whole bunch of stuff even if you use PM and PMS just for your player char.

First I even heard of AFT - not that I've been looking for a follower tweaker.  I suppose it's not impossible that I could extract PMS from PM, but it would be a crazy amount of work for a limited benefit, with a mod that's already of decidedly limited appeal.

New in v1.2:

• Added menu option to change the size of splash effects.
  • Fixed defecation failing to occur during the default defecation & pee function.
  • Corrected strapon detection.
  • More fixes to Papyrus log pollution.

I would be interested in troubleshooting legitimate bugs.  I find one every couple of days just through my own scant usage.  Take it to PMs if you prefer.

Dont think its a legitimate bug since when I tried it on a clean MO profile + new save everything works correctly (as far as I can tell). My main mo profile has about 250 mods in load order its pretty much a clusterfuck with numerous .esp edits :) but if i find something concrete will report it.

i thought about the optimal and comfortable method this mod should work. it is very easy.

you prepare all available sexlab animations to be pee and scat sex ,  both at the same time, you dont need to differenciate between pee and scat.

you may make a hard and a soft Version.

then the Player registrates these prepared animations to sexlab in mcm, just like in prison overhaul.

all he needs to do then, is activate your mod with an hotkey or via mcm. same way deactivate when he has enough of it.

as Long as your mod is activated, all animations will be pee and scatsex.

so easy, isnt it ?

edit : new Version, same Thing : invisible pee, nothing to see during sexanimations.

New version was not an attempt to correct your unique issue, although I did expend the day satisfying your request for different splashes.  I need details.  Apart from the questions I asked earlier, it would also be helpful to know exactly what skeleton is being used with your character.

New version was not an attempt to correct your unique issue, although I did expend the day satisfying your request for different splashes.  I need details.  Apart from the questions I asked earlier, it would also be helpful to know exactly what skeleton is being used with your character.

puppet works alright now, splashes , when they work from puppet ok now, just the pc get no pee visible.

i use xpms of  course. slotsabove 51 * non at all, totally naked undressing menus Default . new game. wrong trap.

ask Lharion how he solved the invisible pee in his mod private needs descreet. he solved it easy.

as said from someone before, the invisible pee is a well known bug, Lharion has a lot of people with that Problem in pnd as he took the mod over, he solved it quickly. no reason to call other people to ignore me. guess with this faschism behaviour that person is wrong here,

The best I can do is describe the specific differences between my system and the one used by Puppet Master, Private Needs, and yes, Private Needs Discreet.  In my system, urine streams take up an armor slot, a-la the warning I posted in the OP.  Every other mod uses the preexisting ZaZ urinating poses which include a single-size urine stream as part of the animation.  Something in your setup is preventing the player character from equipping things in slot 60.

A way to confirm my suspicion would be to use Private Needs and let your bladder fill until you wet yourself.  Under this circumstance, Private Needs makes use of a ZaZ pre-made armor that uses the same slot as my mod.  So in theory, you should hear the stream but see nothing.

Edit: Friend, I believe I've been very patient with you.  I'm not going to demand an attitude adjustment because I like to be realistic, but I would request that you make an attempt to tone down the disparagements.