YuiH Slave Girl DecorationIn Whiterun "Just for fun !!"

yui0820

Sample Mod
I make a decoration in Whiterun.
I send my Slave Girl
post-89240-0-38782000-1397804439_thumb.jpg
to Whiterun and be a decoration.

You also NEED:
Skyrim SexLab http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v139b-updated-0216/ (Because cum on the body spell)

Zaz Animation Pack http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/ (Because pillory)

She just a decoration, can't talk, can't use, can't do anything.
Because it's how far I can do with CK, I made it "just for fun!!".

Feel free to edit this mod, but Please don't do everything on her and uploading without my permission.
Because Slave Girl is my character!! She is my !!! XD

And this mod just for loverslab.com

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?m7ctd73i8xnd36z

Let me know if there any issue.

post-89240-0-32478900-1397807618_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-97529800-1397805278_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-42229300-1397805290_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-27104700-1397805299_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-87595200-1397805308_thumb.jpgpost-89240-0-02489000-1397805322_thumb.jpg

Ha ha! Super stuff :D

This in combination with the hydra slavegirls mod makes Whiterun much more pleasing on the eye!

I kinda like the idea from hydra slavegirls.

Just sample thing can make more pleasing on the eye. :)

And thank your screenshots !! :) 

If only she could be activated to do the pillory sex animation. Can anyone mod this to do that?

I wish someone can make that, I can't do it by myself, because I don't know how.

Can I make her my companion or maybe my character ?

P.S : If I can make it work though.

I hope you don't do that.

(that mean you can, but please please don't let me know don't let me saw and just private use for yourself, don't upload without my permission.)

If only she could be activated to do the pillory sex animation. Can anyone mod this to do that?

I wish someone can make that, I can't do it by myself, because I don't know how. 

I'm no master either, but if someone with the knowhow wants to give it a try, I'm fairly certain you'll need the Zaz Animation Packs and Sexlab core as master files, and then call the hook to play pillory sex via sexlab when you talk to her or something.

I'm no master either, but if someone with the knowhow wants to give it a try, I'm fairly certain you'll need the Zaz Animation Packs and Sexlab core as master files, and then call the hook to play pillory sex via sexlab when you talk to her or something.

"Of course" you need the Zaz Animation Packs and Sexlab to make mod like that,

Because pillory sex is Zaz Animation.

Even this mod I made, also use Zaz Animation Packs and Sexlab.

(that mean you can, but please please don't let me know don't let me saw and just private use for yourself, don't upload without my permission.)

Yeah, I did it. I made her powerful mage follower.

She so awesome more like godlike. Mwahahahaha.

Don't worry, I use for private use only. If someone wants it, I'll will inform you.

By the way her name is Cornelia. If you want a name for her, you can use mine if you like it,

Yeah, I did it. I made her powerful mage follower.

She so awesome more like godlike. Mwahahahaha.

Don't worry, I use for private use only. If someone wants it, I'll will inform you.

By the way her name is Cornelia. If you want a name for her, you can use mine if you like it,

NO !!! Don't even let me know you really did it. XDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyway, never mind. Don't said any more to me, just secret for yourself.

Well, I installed her and found there in her pillory. So my She-Hulk casted a MatchMaker spell on her and she responded accordingly. Then when she finished she just went straight back to her position. Cool stuff.

I didn't check to see if PuppetMaster would recruit her as a follower or not, though.

EDIT: I tried PuppetMaster on her. I can make her follow me and I can use the other PM spells to exercise some control over her, but she has no dialog available so I can't control her behavior or what she wears. She's just a cute, naked tagalong at this point. Something to "play with" at most.

i love this 'decoration' and im wondering if anyone willing to make it interactable (mainly sex, BDSM, and stuff) and changes the female (add option to change and picking who to be victim?), also place it in all other town/city.

also... it's not really fair that only NPC (and possible creatures) get to have fun with her... >.>

edit: if this isnt right place to ask that, let me know so i can find request forum and ask there.

i love this 'decoration' and im wondering if anyone willing to make it interactable (mainly sex, BDSM, and stuff) and changes the female (add option to change and picking who to be victim?), also place it in all other town/city.

also... it's not really fair that only NPC (and possible creatures) get to have fun with her... >.>

edit: if this isnt right place to ask that, let me know so i can find request forum and ask there.

If you use oli3d's Furniture Bondage mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

you can put your followers and yourself in a Pillory and  leave them there untill you need them again.

also has more than just the Pillory

Throws errors about the cum effect and something about not having animation data for the expression. That's with SL1.53b/ZAP 5.52. Please update this awesome decoration xD

[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.OnUpdate() - "sslActorCumEffect.psc" Line 10
[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsSwimming() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.OnUpdate() - "sslActorCumEffect.psc" Line 10
[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR: Unable to call GetTimeElapsed - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.GetTimeElapsed() - "<native>" Line ?
[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:

[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 2 on  (1F0012CF)].sslActorCumEffect.OnUpdate() - "sslActorCumEffect.psc" Line 14

[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR:  (1F0012CF): Does not have face animation data, and therefore cannot have their expression f.
stack:
    [ (1F0012CF)].Actor.SetExpressionOverride() - "<native>" Line ?
    [zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyExpressionModifier() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 213
    [zbf (0E0137E6)].zbfbondageshell.ApplyAllModifiers() - "zbfBondageShell.psc" Line 290
    [Active effect 1 on  (1F0012CF)].zbfEffectBondage.ApplyEffects() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 29
    [Active effect 1 on  (1F0012CF)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 34
[04/26/2014 - 02:42:04AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Active effect 1 on  (1F0012CF)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Active effect 1 on  (1F0012CF)].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForAnotherUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 24
    [Active effect 1 on  (1F0012CF)].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line 40

1F* is SlaveGInWr.esp's load order number for me.

If you use oli3d's Furniture Bondage mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20002-wip-oli3d-furniture-bondage-004-2014-test-fix-2/

you can put your followers and yourself in a Pillory and  leave them there untill you need them again.

also has more than just the Pillory

hmm, i guess i'll give that a try.

Archived