Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

Is there already a CBBE HDT conversion for these mods?

If not then I would like to request it and name my first born after the person who does it :)

The second one is just the panties removed from CT77s set. You can install that and then go through outfit studio and remove them. Easy peasy. Not sure about the first.

If not then I would like to request it and name my first born after the person who does it :)

The second one is just the panties removed from CT77s set. You can install that and then go through outfit studio and remove them. Easy peasy. Not sure about the first.

So how would you go about removing items of clothing from outfits using outfit studio? I would really like to learn how to do this

So how would you go about removing items of clothing from outfits using outfit studio? I would really like to learn how to do this

Open up Bodyslide and then Outfit studio. File > Load Outfit. Browse to the armor Data/Meshes/Armor/[folder]. Select the outfit file_0, right click on the piece from the list from the right and remove. File > Export > Export NIF to save over the one your editing. Do the same for the _1 file. That's it.

Open up Bodyslide and then Outfit studio. File > Load Outfit. Browse to the armor Data/Meshes/Armor/[folder]. Select the outfit file_0, right click on the piece from the list from the right and remove. File > Export > Export NIF to save over the one your editing. Do the same for the _1 file. That's it.

Thank you so much, you've been the most helpful person Ive encountered on here. No disrespect to anyone because this whole community is amazing but everyone just always refers me to some links where it is explained in a much more complex manner. Once again thank you and ill try it out.

Ok gonna try that but I think the first mod (the underwear) would clip rather hard because i use belly scaling mods.

You have 1/2 of the first if you use CT77's thing since it includes craftable panties for all the vanilla and DLC armors and then some other ones.

So that mod has craftable panties and stuff?

Ok gonna try that but I think the first mod (the underwear) would clip rather hard because i use belly scaling mods.

You have 1/2 of the first if you use CT77's thing since it includes craftable panties for all the vanilla and DLC armors and then some other ones.

It has craftable thongs that it uses but it doesn't have "lingerie" styles to craft. BAMM has a couple of those.

I upload my little test for ChaPi Stocking (converted UNP to CBBE, BodySlide inside). I'm not very good at convert armor it was a small test. It may be useful to someone. https://mega.co.nz/#!U8pFlbAR!RTiikGuBXqOu_jQblA4DLjW261d-xKu25mYmwPZRpsE

Do not use the original plug-in (take only textures), use the model to overwrite NIF file in another plugin. :wacko:

Can someone reupload this file? the link is down. Thanks!

It has craftable thongs that it uses but it doesn't have "lingerie" styles to craft. BAMM has a couple of those.

Ok but do the armors have panties included or will I need to craft them in order to not have a naked bottom?

Ok but do the armors have panties included or will I need to craft them in order to not have a naked bottom?

They come with panties included but there's a thing in BodySlide called Zap that you can use to hide them. CT77's outfit things come with these zap sliders included if you wanna hide them.

They come with panties included but there's a thing in BodySlide called Zap that you can use to hide them. CT77's outfit things come with these zap sliders included if you wanna hide them.

So do i do it like MoonNymph suggested or is this zap slider thing something different?

So do i do it like MoonNymph suggested or is this zap slider thing something different?

lol.. I never figured out how to use the zap sliders... lol I never see the option.

8296b3f9093ab148b2c700e57920338b5c868f41

*not pictured*

Maid Outfit

Equippable Strapon for women (bodyslide enabled of course!)

Converted a ton of shit.  If there's any problems be sure to lemme know.

https://mega.co.nz/#!fF0TmLxA!X20Vl0l1InqE1xXvflIaPT_npXAXHUTP1dzdkUwWJNY

I really want the Princess of the Woods work, but the download link is broken. I searched this tread for posts containing MrCasuals screen name hoping for an answer, but it turned up nothing. Is there a mirror somewhere?

Edit: I know about the CBBE+Bodyslide conversion on the Nex. That works for now, but it is incompatible with several of DreamBurrow's rextures, most importantly, the stockings. The original PotW stockings are an eye sore to me, and DreamBurrows are my favorite irl, in game, in imagination. To lose them is hard to come to terms with...

Here you go, Mega decided to break a lot of links for a lot of people.

https://mega.nz/#!mYdWBCLD!X20Vl0l1InqE1xXvflIaPT_npXAXHUTP1dzdkUwWJNY

Also tumblr post with all my links

http://buffscale.tumblr.com/post/108320453131/various-bodyslide-conversions-buffss-bodyslide

Can anyone convert this armor to CBBE bodyslide 

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-131.html

I'm fairly certain that Diane converted these.  They are in another thread.

I can't find a CBBE HDT conversion either. 

Was also hoping someone could do: 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54793/?

And the Tera Sea Rover armor 

I tried copying the weights and it didn't work :(

I see a ton of people referring others to the following site to download the original mods for conversions

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1676.html

For example is a mod i want to download.

Problem is its in Chinese or whatever language.  Ive tried signing up and using Translator but the captcha is also in Chinese so its literally impossible for me to sign up.

How are you all accessing the downloads for these mods?

I see a ton of people referring others to the following site to download the original mods for conversions

http://mitinokuoblivion.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1676.html

For example is a mod i want to download.

Problem is its in Chinese or whatever language.  Ive tried signing up and using Translator but the captcha is also in Chinese so its literally impossible for me to sign up.

How are you all accessing the downloads for these mods?

Here's the Drow armor

Chances are the armor set has already been converted. Check out:

Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

Kofman's C.C.C.P. for BodySlide 2