• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome! i've been looking for a thin waisted, thin hipped body for a long time. it looks good except i think i've got something wrong w/ the boobs...

post-259658-0-20630300-1402513510_thumb.jpg

i'm just using a xp32 skeleton. different weight doesn't effect the boobs much at all. the size goes down very slightly compared to the rest of the body, but the weird torpedo, anti-gravity shape stays. i do have HDT Physics. what might be my problem?? thanks
<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"> </script>

awesome! i've been looking for a thin waisted, thin hipped body for a long time. it looks good except i think i've got something wrong w/ the boobs...

attachicon.gif2014-06-11_00007 - Copy.jpg

i'm just using a xp32 skeleton. different weight doesn't effect the boobs much at all. the size goes down very slightly compared to the rest of the body, but the weird torpedo, anti-gravity shape stays. i do have HDT Physics. what might be my problem?? thanks

<script charset="UTF-8" src="chrome://hdv/content/hdv.js" type="application/javascript"> </script>

Try Resetting your HDT Physics extention, it might be a ring in your inventory just un-equip it then re-equip it, & that might solve the issue, if not try using My Skeleton which I believe is made specifically for this Body, check my Download section for the Skeleton

I have problrm with Aradia lace Linegrie

20qyjk3.jpg

That looks like you might have a piece of another outfit equipped sometimes, sometimes equipping pieces of other outfits can cause some clipping especially when the other outfit contains the Body like my outfits do, I appologize but I have no idea how to delete the body from the outfit when converting it in Blender so most my outfits will contain the Body... you can tell weather or not an outfit contains a Body or not by checking the .Nif

Or your trying to use this outfit with another body type

Just FYI the Demon Fet body is based off the Se7en Base Bombshell Body Mod, so if your using UNPB body you might get mesh issues.

Try Resetting your HDT Physics extention, it might be a ring in your inventory just un-equip it then re-equip it, & that might solve the issue, if not try using My Skeleton which I believe is made specifically for this Body, check my Download section for the Skeleton

20qyjk3.jpg

That looks like you might have a piece of another outfit equipped sometimes, sometimes equipping pieces of other outfits can cause some clipping especially when the other outfit contains the Body like my outfits do, I appologize but I have no idea how to delete the body from the outfit when converting it in Blender so most my outfits will contain the Body... you can tell weather or not an outfit contains a Body or not by checking the .Nif

Just FYI the Demon Fet body is based off the Se7en Base Bombshell Body Mod, so if your using UNPB body you might get mesh issues.

I use TppbDemon v3 body and non other armor. Linegrie from your other conversion work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

20qyjk3.jpg

I use TppbDemon v3 body and non other armor. Linegrie from your other conversion work fine.

I am sorry I didn't get back to ya on this so Please except my sincere apology, I couldn't come up with an answer for your question because I too have experienced the same effects, I know when I convert armors I have to attach a Body mesh to the armors & I know that causes alot of conflict.. I use Blender when I convert armors, & there is soooooo much I don't know, I have stated in my conversion tutorial that I am a beginner modder & that still reigns true to today, so I do ask people who do use my armors to bear in mind the outfits will not be prefect, I want soo bad to have really good quality with my conversions like shocky, & lostdaywalker but that takes me to learn 3DSMAX now I have thought about learning 3DSMAX But I need to buckle down & learn it but I have had very little time to do so.

so back to your question, I have found a work around it's not perfect & it only works when the weight slider is set to 100% you can try lowering the body weight but you will find that the armor does not lower with the body... the armor will stay at 100%

get rid of the mesh distortions:

1. load the outfit into Nifskope.

2. right Click on the Body Mesh.

3. goto "Block"

4. then Select "Remove Branch"

5. then do the same for the Labia mesh. aka vagina

6. save as. & overwrite when prompted.

NOTE: make sure you back up any files you alter in case you mess up.

EDIT: Yes delete the Body & labia from Nifskope,  by all means do this it's a must.. SOOOO here is what I was doing wrong,

I forgot to delete the Body meshes via nifskope & I was assigning the outfit pieces to the wrong slots in the creation kit as well.

FYI: I will be going through every single outfit & correcting my errors..

as I complete each outfit I will put up a little tag next to the outfits name to indicate that outfit is revised...sooo Please keep a close eye on my updates.

Beautiful conversions Zsquad. Might draw me away from the 7BO body back to this one.

That would be cool!!! the more interest people take in this body the more apt I am to keep converting armors for it, I just wish I had help with the conversions, doing this alone is tough.

Keep up the good work Zquad1 :)

I've used this body type off and on for a while...

When I was using CBBE the closest I found was the CBBE Fixed butt small and it still didn't have the thin waist and natural gap...

I noticed the UN7B is real close to Demon's TBBP V3 but is not as good as the Demon's personal version (Demonfet).

Now if they get the vag on that to function then I'm gonna have to switch over (kinda sucks as it only has one skin set currently).

Now if the mad orange would just add this one to project Citrus's conversion sets.... then we could hopefully use Body Slide 2 and Outfit Studio (OS) to convert armors to this body shape.... but that is just wishful thinking on my part.

Ya know if you were able to make a Conversion reference set for OS (Demonfet to CBBE and a CBBE to Demonfet) you could convert armors over easier. It is a good tool it's just not made to work properly for UNP base body textures...

I've done some work in OS and gave up cause I couldn't get the outputs in BS2's batch build to conform to the UNP texture set on the base body (it wants to use a CBBE alignment base body... go figure).

Yeah I love the UN7B's VaJJ But I can not stand the Body type... personally it's way to big in the hips & thighs I am not going for absolute realism although I love Fantasy with realism that's why I love the DemonFet it's kinda my dream girls Body type  :P

if they could make a stand alone version of the UN7B's VaJJ I would absolutely Be in love But I will deal with Large labia for now

as far as the Body Slider I have tried to use that in fact it states you can convert any armor to ANY Body Type but I didn't get that far to find out weather or not it even works for this body type Because the tutorial was way too confusing, So I am not even going to try learning Body Slider.

Now if anyone wants the Body with the Large Labia Like My Character has check My Main Download section on Page 1 of this thread.

But it does "NOT" have Physics like UN7B

Demon Fet Body w/Labia: <-----Has Been Added

Need 2 small changes in the body's zip file.

1. from "\Data\Textures\Actors\Charater\Female" to "\Data\Textures\Actors\Character\Female"

2. from "\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Charater Assets" to "\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\Character Assets"

Other then that it works great.

I tweaked the female body msn file on mine to add some muscle :)

UNP Fitness Blender, can use all but the leg muscle sets without issue.