thanks Buddy I am really Glad your working on the Lattices, That's a realm I have yet to venture to, perhaps I'll learn it someday, If you like... your welcome to load up any conversions you have done good or bad I would love to use your outfits.

I am very happy so see people stepping up & doing conversions for the Fet, I'll keep on converting for this body until I run out of ideas, & that's not any time soon.

SO I encourage EVERYONE to keep up the great work, lets keep this Body Type Alive...

How about a HDT enabled version that works with XMPSE 2.06?

Demon Fet HDT XPMSE 2.0 or greater required.rar

You'll need a HDT xml that supports belly scaling...

I did this by loading the base nif files in outfit studio along with the "CBBE Body HDT" from Bodyslide 2.1b or c or what ever the current version is.

Then I moved the shape by the "Old CBBE to Vanialla offset" (which made the seams for the neck, wrist, and ankles line up).

Once the bodies lined up at the seams I then copied the bone weights from the reference body over to the demonfet nif file (did this for both the 0 and 1 nifs).

Note: In the femalebody_0.nif the "NPC L Thigh (LThg)" had copied itself over on part of the right inner thigh. This was removed by highlighting the bone and then holding alt and using the brush to remove the weighting from the right thigh.

I'm currently playing with this set now.... its strange to see the stomach bounce around.

Ironic Note:

I do plan on updating this once a working 3d vagina is available (with working animations). 

Trepleen has made some great strides in making that happen, but he's currently doing it for the cbbe body. And to do that he's had to add 4 additional bones to the xmpse 2.06 skeleton.

I'll probably do a copy of the 3d vagina's mesh ("copy branch" of the vagina in the cbbe nif and the "paste branch" into the demonfet 0 and 1 nifs) in nif scope. Followed up by coping the bone weights in body slide with the new skeleton as a base. But thats probably a couple of weeks away.

The animations first have to be reworked, and I'm keeping an eye out for them :cool:

Oh to have a working vagina on the demonfet body.... oh I can't wait!

Edit: to do the 3d vagina it looks like I'll have to do the bone weights in OS then the mesh in nifscope... I'll play a little more with it today and see what happens.

Edit Edit: Nope... OS is giving me shit about unable to find the bones in the skeleton, even with a skeleton that has said bones.... Some day I'm going to figure out Xblend, Blender, or 3d Max and the world will break!!!

Thanks been waiting on this

How about a HDT enabled version that works with XMPSE 2.06?

attachicon.gifDemon Fet HDT XPMSE 2.0 or greater required.rar

You'll need a HDT xml that supports belly scaling...

I did this by loading the base nif files in outfit studio along with the "CBBE Body HDT" from Bodyslide 2.1b or c or what ever the current version is.

Then I moved the shape by the "Old CBBE to Vanialla offset" (which made the seams for the neck, wrist, and ankles line up).

Once the bodies lined up at the seams I then copied the bone weights from the reference body over to the demonfet nif file (did this for both the 0 and 1 nifs).

Note: In the femalebody_0.nif the "NPC L Thigh (LThg)" had copied itself over on part of the right inner thigh. This was removed by highlighting the bone and then holding alt and using the brush to remove the weighting from the right thigh.

I'm currently playing with this set now.... its strange to see the stomach bounce around.

Ironic Note:

I do plan on updating this once a working 3d vagina is available (with working animations). 

Trepleen has made some great strides in making that happen, but he's currently doing it for the cbbe body. And to do that he's had to add 4 additional bones to the xmpse 2.06 skeleton.

I'll probably do a copy of the 3d vagina's mesh ("copy branch" of the vagina in the cbbe nif and the "paste branch" into the demonfet 0 and 1 nifs) in nif scope. Followed up by coping the bone weights in body slide with the new skeleton as a base. But thats probably a couple of weeks away.

The animations first have to be reworked, and I'm keeping an eye out for them :cool:

Oh to have a working vagina on the demonfet body.... oh I can't wait!

Edit: to do the 3d vagina it looks like I'll have to do the bone weights in OS then the mesh in nifscope... I'll play a little more with it today and see what happens.

Edit Edit: Nope... OS is giving me shit about unable to find the bones in the skeleton, even with a skeleton that has said bones.... Some day I'm going to figure out Xblend, Blender, or 3d Max and the world will break!!!

R18Pn Lingerie Set:                       <------Revised By Mogie56

Osare HotPants:                                       <------Revised By Mogie56

Nightasy Undies:                                      <------Revised By Mogie56

LostDayWalker's "Arcane Heat:            <------Revised By Mogie56

The Only thing I am revising is deleting the Body & re-assigning Creation Kit Slots for each piece of the Outfits, it's nothing Special But it will allow for better customization when doing armor mash ups & by deleting the Body you will no longer get mesh flickering effects, which pretty much made the outfits undesirable to use. 

But Yes it will effect the .esp 

each outfit that was revised WILL have a new .esp & new Meshes

And shit just keeps rolling...

Lalalalalala

Uh no pictures... nope...

Do I have to try it... probably...

Do YOU WANT to try it.... Hell F'n Yeah ya do!!!

What is it... Not Say'n, But I'm just say'n, yeah... maybe, but not quite there yet... Damnit will this upload already!!!

Demonfet HDT + 3D Vagina.rar

So the Body is the base demonfet 0 and 1 nifs, added into the nif is a 3d Vagina that uses a separate texture set other then the femalebody dds files, and they are included.

Note: I'm waiting to see where Trepleen goes with his CBBE 3d labia set (bone weights and what not) and then will see if I can get those bone weights copied over to this set, which would allow for a working (yep that is correct a f'n working) vagina...

Since Trepleen is reworking the animations for Sexlab to work with his setup (he's doing alot o stuff in 3d max to make it work).

So Long story short...In the future I'll be coping the bones from his cbbe set into this body + using his modified skeleton which should equal to a working vagina + animations for the demonfet body.... So yeah, I'm kinda f'n happy right now.

And I did none of this in Max or Blender, Outfit Studio for the 3d challenged!!!

Damn I wanna cookie...

That is all, have a nice day!

@ btn2k3  Dude You are freaking awesome Thank you soo much for working on this your truly amazing... 

I can't wait to have a fully functional VaJJ.

Now is this that you loaded up a Prototype? 

or is this something we all can use temporarily until a full functional VaJJ is available?

the reason I ask is there's no Body attached & No texture paths set & will not show textures when applying a texture path & the .Nif contains lots of errors when you open it up,  like so--->

3_D_Vag.png

It's probably screwed up like that because the bones got deleted by Outfit Studio.

You can take a look at the way it's suppose to be in this link

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1428-cbbe-hdt-body-with-female-genital-alpha-test/

Trepleen's actually set up extra bones for the vagina (as well as a skeleton based off of xmpse 2.06) and he was hoping Grove would add them in to XPMSE 2.1...But that didn't happen. On the skeleton side so... meh

I've actually been thinking... is it possible to delete all unnecessary shit from the Vag's nif.

Then load it in something like blender or max and then use the bone setup that bla bla put out in a HDT test about a month ago (gotta find that link).

Bla Bla's test setup was only lips and had no skins (but it has 6 to 8 hdt enabled spring loaded bones for the lips)...

This model though has lips, clit, inner labia, and stops at around the cervix (I would say that is pretty damn much it, unless you feel like adding a womb).

The end product would be a 3D Vagina that works with HDT collision, and give it a specific xml file in the skse plugin folder....

Then just rework the SOS schlong meshes to point to the hdtm.xml for the other half of the collision set and bingo, spreading on entry female sex organ....

But then again I've been up for about 24 hours so things that sound good to me may actually just be crap...

After about 2 hours of tinkering in Outfit Studio...

I bring to you, crack in a can... no no no that's not right...

How about

AH1 Piercings for the Demonfet body type... yeah that sounds a little better.

AH1 Demonfet HDT.rar

Let's see...

Instructions:

If you are in this thread then you should already know you need the demonfet body.

Throw on top of that you need XMPSE 2.0 (or greater) for a skeleton.

HDT 14.28 with a xml file for xpmse 2.0 bones (cause they are weighted with the HDT bone weights from XPMSE 2.0 (or greater)).

Oh yeah, if you see the naval piercings bounce around then you probably have a belly node capable xml file (remove the belly settings from the xml file if you don't want the jiggle).

If they don't work, well damnit thats not my fault... I just work with what I can work with.

Note: Outfit Studio tends to apply bone weights for other areas of the body onto the items when weighting said item... Why I don't know, but it tends to work in game so I leave it alone.... I guess that makes me lazy.

Oh and yeah... You've been Trolled

post-321913-0-78395500-1413846646_thumb.jpg

Zquad.

I found where the 3d vagina came from (I knew the original thread was old and had been on LL for a while now, I just couldn't remember where it came from).

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/803-realistic-vagina-for-cbbe/

It is located in the zip file in the "\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\RVagFullWeightTest\" folder.

It is part of the nif file "RVagFullWeightTest - Copy.nif" in that folder.

There are 2 meshes built into that nif file, a cbbe body and the 3d vagina.

I've deleted the base cbbe body that was in that nif file and saved the 3d vagina as a single nif.

3D Vagina.rar

There are 2 versions of the 3d Vagina in the rar file.

One nif file is the default which comes with only 3 bones (NPC Pelvis, NPC L Pussy02, and NPC R Pussy02).

The other is what happens when HDT Weighting is applied to the first version.

It adds a couple of extra bones (some are parts it would touch like the NPC Belly, NPC Butt). Some of the bones could probably be trimmed out of it though (like the Left and Right Thigh Bones). But I left all of the bones attached....just in case

Mindless rambling:

Hmm if the Pussy Bones are back in the skeleton with the latest version of XPMSE...

Then adding those bones to the base shape plus masking the valley, and maybe hooking the 3d vagina to the bbp xml (so collision would work)...

Well maybe that would get the damn thing to spread on insertion (that or it will get pushed up into the body)....

But that is just me thinking, it probably doesn't work that way....

Hmm I wonder how many of the P bones are in there (like maybe all of Bla Bla's test bones...)... gonna have to look and see I guess.

End Rambling

Son of a bitch the new skeleton actually incorporates both the old pussy bones from 1.95 v50 (or was it 1.93 v50 I can't remember).

And Bla Bla's experimental bones...

post-321913-0-69491200-1413893960_thumb.jpg

I'm trying something that may or may not blow up in my face.

I've copied the bones from bla bla's experiment onto the 3D Vagina shape (as his was just a set of lips with no real textures).

And I've copied the bone weights onto the base body as well (hoping bla bla stuff will work with collision) - this is the part that may break shit, as coping bone weights onto a body sometimes breaks things.

And I've set a single mask line (brush size set to .03) on the base shape where the 3d Vagina resides (so if the damn thing opens the body texture underneath will not show through).

Now I need to go find that xml that enabled collision with the belly and see if I can combine it with bla bla's vagina xml (I hate editing xml files).

Then test... Current test body is based on the 7b original (if I can get it to work I may be able to throw this stuff into a demonfet build later... first to see if the damn thing will work)....

Okay enough smoking crack... time to see if Skyrim will run or shit itself with this test nif set....

Testing some more...

Demonfet HDT test.rar

I think the nipples got extended somehow...

But anyway in this test set is a combo of the femalebody, an xml file that the body is pointed to, and the vagina textures (which is needed for the 3d Vagina).

The 3d vagina this time was pulled from the original "realistic vagina cbbe" mod.

I then reweighted it with bla bla's test vagina build (all the hdt pussy bones).

Then I added it into the default demonfet bodies.

Then I copied the breast, but, and belly bones bone weights from the hdt reference into the demonfet bodies.

And Lastly I added in the NiStringExtraData into the body's and pointed it to the vag.xml that is included in the test.

long story short.... the vagina is weighted with the hdt pussy bones, as well as the npc l and npc r pussy bones. The body is the default demonfet set with hdt breast, belly, and butt weighting. And the body is pointed to the vag.xml via a string added thru nifscope.

Now to go find that damn collision enabled hdt xml file and make sure the female head is pointed to it...

Edit: found out why the nipples looked extended on my end.

I have been bouncing around with the xpmse 2.1, 2.12, and 2.13 installs trying to find out why for 2 days strait I couldn't see the weapon styles in racemenu.

Earlier today when I was playing with this body in game, I had the 2.12 skeleton in and the body was made was weighted with the 2.13 skeleton in mind (which moved the breasts back to where they were to match tbbp, bbp, and xmpse 2.06).

Needless to say I'm back on XPMSE 2.13, with daggers on the butt, and quivers on the butt, and use auto unload ammo so when I switch from a bow to a dagger the quiver goes away.

And I still can't figure out why the damn collision will not work. When my girl plays with her breasts (nice little idle animation)... I get movement, but when I try to have a male player fonder her breasts or sex her up... no penetration.

And I've double checked the male hands to make sure they are pointed to the hdtm.xml in the skse plugins folder.

But this test build doesn't screw up in nifscope, and it works pretty damn good in game.

Now I have to redo all of the other unp bodies I did, and hopefully someone can come along and figure out the collision settings to get males and females to play nice in skyrim.

WOW!!!!! Holy F***ing Shit Man this is awesome, it's looking really great man, Nice work so far..  

I have a serious lack for words mate, But keep up the Fantastic work!!! 

I'll check at my end to see if the Body you upped will cause any errors when I load it up.

2014_07_22_00039.jpg

save file for character please or at least a list of the mods you used to get how she looks

Thanks for liking my Character "Aria" But I won't give up her settings BUT as for the mods used here is a short list.

1. Ningheim Race

2. Race Compatability

3. Smile in HD

4. SRG Textures 

5. True Brows.

6. ECE.

7. Demon Fet

8. KSHairdo's

9. Character Gen Extender Ningheim Mophs

10. RaceMenu

11. Mikan Eyes

Update to v2.0 of the demonfet HDT Vagina version.

Demonfet HDT Vagina 2.0.rar

So what is in version 2.0 you ask?

Well, I added in a small amount of weight painting to the labia lips of the base body for the HDT Pussy Bones (note: that is 8 bones - 4 per side).

Also added a fine line masking in the center of the labia on the base body (this area is where the 3d vagina sets to having it not render the skin of the base body there should not be a problem).

If this works then it should do 2 things

1. Open as the vag.xml has spring loaded bones set it

2. Hide the base textures texture when the vagina opens allowing the user to see the 3d vagina (which should open as well as it is also weighted).

God I hope this works.... I'm about to test it in game now (what you haven't tested it, nope not yet).

For this version: You will need XPMSE 2.13 (as the bones are part of that skeleton).

And pair it with a HDT file that includes collision (the 14.28 + Collision all in 1 v6 is what I'm about to test - it includes the havok object.esp and male hands that point to the hdtm.xml for the other half of the collision set).

Me: I've also added in NiStringExtraData lines on both of the malebody_0 and malebody_1 nifs that I use (just to be safe). But since those are SOS male body meshes I'm not going to post them in this thread.

Oh I hope this doesn't blow skyrim up!!!

Edit

Well Skyrim didn't die, so yay.

Uh to the 1 person that downloaded that pull it again (there was a small bit of left thigh weight painting on the inner right thigh that I missed) The version that is there now has that corrected (stilled named 2.0 though).

On the collision side, I'm using Carloss32's All in one for breast, and belly. But I need to figure out what needs to be added to the HDTM.XML to allow collision with the HDT P bones...

If I can figure out the male to female collision I'll probably go with naming he xml as a hdt+sos.xml as I've added NiStringExtraData sets to each SOS schlong that was in the meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\ area of skyrim (so Dog, Lizard, horse, smurf, average, and muscular are all pointed to that xml file).

I feel like any more tweaking and Skyrim is just going to shit itself on me.

Update to v2.0 of the demonfet HDT Vagina version.

attachicon.gifDemonfet HDT Vagina 2.0.rar

So what is in version 2.0 you ask?

Well, I added in a small amount of weight painting to the labia lips of the base body for the HDT Pussy Bones (note: that is 8 bones - 4 per side).

Also added a fine line masking in the center of the labia on the base body (this area is where the 3d vagina sets to having it not render the skin of the base body there should not be a problem).

If this works then it should do 2 things

1. Open as the vag.xml has spring loaded bones set it

2. Hide the base textures texture when the vagina opens allowing the user to see the 3d vagina (which should open as well as it is also weighted).

God I hope this works.... I'm about to test it in game now (what you haven't tested it, nope not yet).

For this version: You will need XPMSE 2.13 (as the bones are part of that skeleton).

And pair it with a HDT file that includes collision (the 14.28 + Collision all in 1 v6 is what I'm about to test - it includes the havok object.esp and male hands that point to the hdtm.xml for the other half of the collision set).

Me: I've also added in NiStringExtraData lines on both of the malebody_0 and malebody_1 nifs that I use (just to be safe). But since those are SOS male body meshes I'm not going to post them in this thread.

Oh I hope this doesn't blow skyrim up!!!

Edit

Well Skyrim didn't die, so yay.

Uh to the 1 person that downloaded that pull it again (there was a small bit of left thigh weight painting on the inner right thigh that I missed) The version that is there now has that corrected (stilled named 2.0 though).

On the collision side, I'm using Carloss32's All in one for breast, and belly. But I need to figure out what needs to be added to the HDTM.XML to allow collision with the HDT P bones...

If I can figure out the male to female collision I'll probably go with naming he xml as a hdt+sos.xml as I've added NiStringExtraData sets to each SOS schlong that was in the meshes\actors\character\character assets\sos\ area of skyrim (so Dog, Lizard, horse, smurf, average, and muscular are all pointed to that xml file).

I feel like any more tweaking and Skyrim is just going to shit itself on me.

You cross eyed yet. :D Ataboy.