Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

{2017 Feb 22 - Elin Voice Complete Fixed} Tera Elin Race

race Tera Elin unp cbbe followers replacers replacer

• Please log in to reply
2322 replies to this topic

NotRicin

NotRicin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Great! I'll report back after I load my old save.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Thank you, but sometimes it feels like I'm just spinning my wheels and getting nowhere.

Haven't we all at some point :-/.  Though to be honest I removed all the race mods from my current game install, never played any of them, though I do have a elin character on my sse game, being mobbed by wolves that are bigger than the character can be fun, especially as there appears to be some for of stagger when attacked by bigger creatures.

Fallout 4 is the only one I don't play as an Elin simply because they have not be converted over.  I'm not done with what needs to be done with Skyrim:  bug fixes, Elin Reaper, new ears, tails, and hairs, armors, the Lyn race, and now I'm being nagged by the idea of a version of Elins that look more human, albeit with a touch of anime, appearance (maximum compatibility with mods for skin textures, eye textures, custom tintmasks, and hairs to name a few).

Spinning those wheels....

is a fix for the unique Elin idle versus FNIS still being sought? i've got like 4 mods that require the latest FNIS so can't simply replace the fnis generated idlebehavior.hkx with this patch

Peterke

Peterke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

You need to manually replace the idlebehavior.hkx after you ran FNIS with the same file from the patch. At least thats how I do it.

Is there anyway to get the jumping and running animations from the original Elin? I use the Elin1 mod (non sse)

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
Spoiler

is a fix for the unique Elin idle versus FNIS still being sought? i've got like 4 mods that require the latest FNIS so can't simply replace the fnis generated idlebehavior.hkx with this patch

I suppose I can have a go at it again.

You need to manually replace the idlebehavior.hkx after you ran FNIS with the same file from the patch. At least thats how I do it.

Is there anyway to get the jumping and running animations from the original Elin? I use the Elin1 mod (non sse)

Mookeylama is referring to using FNIS for other animation mods that results in creating an idlebevior file.  Installing the patch afterwards can 'break' the other animations.

Are you referring to the animations from the Tera game or the older Elin mod?

If from the Tera game, I don't know, I'm not an animator, but I think there is a tool to allow converting animations from other games to Skyrim.

If you mean the animations from the older version of the Elins, the only animations that comes to mind would be the ones included with the CBBE/UNP Elin body replacer mod.

godhand2

godhand2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

I tried to replace the skin texture for Elin, but apparently the head texture can't be replace by any method. Is this intended or I made a mistake somewhere? 

I could figure out the folders for body textures, but not for the head.

FYI, these files are in the 7z that I downloaded: (all ended in .dds)

femalebody_1
femalebody_1_msn

femalebody_1_s

femalebody_1_sk

femalehands_1

femalehands_1_msn

femalehands_1_s

femalehands_1_sk

femalehead

femalehead_msn

femalehead_s

femalehead_sk

Thank you.

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

I tried to replace the skin texture for Elin, but apparently the head texture can't be replace by any method. Is this intended or I made a mistake somewhere? 

femalebody_1
femalebody_1_msn

femalebody_1_s

femalebody_1_sk

femalehands_1

femalehands_1_msn

femalehands_1_s

femalehands_1_sk

femalehead

femalehead_msn

femalehead_s

femalehead_sk

Thank you.

What 7z file did you install?
I'm guessing you even tried installing the files manually.

godhand2

godhand2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

femalebody_1
femalebody_1_msn

femalebody_1_s

femalebody_1_sk

femalehands_1

femalehands_1_msn

femalehands_1_s

femalehands_1_sk

femalehead

femalehead_msn

femalehead_s

femalehead_sk

Thank you.

What 7z file did you install?
I'm guessing you even tried installing the files manually.

It's not from one of the skins you've provided, its another skin texture I found somewhere else and decided to give it a shot. It was called UNP creamy from here: http://mod.dysintrop...nd-honeyvanity/

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
Spoiler

It's not from one of the skins you've provided, its another skin texture I found somewhere else and decided to give it a shot. It was called UNP creamy from here: http://mod.dysintrop...nd-honeyvanity/

The head textures will never work.  There are 2 factors to take into consideration:

1. The UNP Creamy textures are for human races and the head textures will not 'fit' an Elin because she uses a custom head mesh.
  2. The Elin uses their own folder structure so anything installed for vanilla Skyrim races will not work as-is with the Elins.  For the Elin head textures, the default folder path is 'TEXTURES > ACTORS > 2chELIN FIX' whlle the replacers from the Elin CBBE/UNP mod is located in 'TEXTURES > ACTORS > 2chELIN FIX > MONLI > FACE'.

godhand2

godhand2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Spoiler

The head textures will never work.  There are 2 factors to take into consideration:

1. The UNP Creamy textures are for human races and the head textures will not 'fit' an Elin because she uses a custom head mesh.
  2. The Elin uses their own folder structure so anything installed for vanilla Skyrim races will not work as-is with the Elins.  For the Elin head textures, the default folder path is 'TEXTURES > ACTORS > 2chELIN FIX' whlle the replacers from the Elin CBBE/UNP mod is located in 'TEXTURES > ACTORS > 2chELIN FIX > MONLI > FACE'.

Ah, that makes a lot more sense now. Guess I'll stick with the original textures then. Thank you for you work btw, and I hope I can see Elins wondering around in the wasteland soon™ ;P

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

I don't know if or when I'll introduce to Elins to FO4.  I would like to progress, but it looks like I'm stuck in Skyrim for some time.

fox11

fox11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Is there a elin hair pack for other races?  especially HDT version.

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Spoiler

I suppose I can have a go at it again.

Mookeylama is referring to using FNIS for other animation mods that results in creating an idlebevior file.  Installing the patch afterwards can 'break' the other animations.

that would be great! thank you

came across this...

http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/68794/?

describes adding spine twist behavior to fnis and PCEA2 generated behavior files. maybe idle behaviors could be edited the same way

Alexcs2

Alexcs2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Hmm ... Im try to instal only main pack + unp body, I have ECE and XPMS but my game always crashes on startup (after Bethesdata logo ). Can anyone help ?

And I ran LOOT, It did not showed any errors ...

Newermind me. I fixed the problem )). But I have 1 question : can I somehow modify bodyparts size in ECE ? ( Brests and Butt sizes)

Also, can someone throw me an old elin voice addition (the one with three variations, including skyrim's modied voice). Want my Elin to sound more ... skyrimsh.

majer63

majer63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

I have a question about the NewBody Custom Textures. When installing it (Through Nexus Mod Manager), it wants me to select a texture for them. The textures are all nude though, is this supposed to be the case? If I select one, will my character be nude if I take everything off, or will she have underwear. (Also, if she does have underwear, why are all the textures to choose from nude when installing?)

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

I have a question about the NewBody Custom Textures. When installing it (Through Nexus Mod Manager), it wants me to select a texture for them. The textures are all nude though, is this supposed to be the case? If I select one, will my character be nude if I take everything off, or will she have underwear. (Also, if she does have underwear, why are all the textures to choose from nude when installing?)

All of the New Body (CBBE/UNP) textures are nude.  The original Elin body (default) is non-nude.  If you want a non-nude CBBE or UNP Elin body, use the Elin bodyslide presets to create non-nude body meshes which will cover-up the nude textures.

When creating the the non-nude meshes, be sure to hold down the CTRL key as you cilck on the BUILD button so that the meshes are saved in the same folder as the bodyslide executable.  Now move the meshes to where the Elin New Body meshes are located and overwrite. 

The folder path for the New Body meshes would be, MESHES > ACTORS > 2chElin BBP BODY FIX.

majer63

majer63

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

All of the New Body (CBBE/UNP) textures are nude.  The original Elin body (default) is non-nude.  If you want a non-nude CBBE or UNP Elin body, use the Elin bodyslide presets to create non-nude body meshes which will cover-up the nude textures.

When creating the the non-nude meshes, be sure to hold down the CTRL key as you cilck on the BUILD button so that the meshes are saved in the same folder as the bodyslide executable.  Now move the meshes to where the Elin New Body meshes are located and overwrite. 

The folder path for the New Body meshes would be, MESHES > ACTORS > 2chElin BBP BODY FIX.

I've tried the different textures, and none of them seem to be nude. For them to be nude, do I have to use the Bodyslide Elin presets? How would I get the default Custom one to be nude, as I don't like the tans/sunburns?

Also, thanks for your hard work on this mod!

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts
Spoiler

I've tried the different textures, and none of them seem to be nude. For them to be nude, do I have to use the Bodyslide Elin presets? How would I get the default Custom one to be nude, as I don't like the tans/sunburns?

Also, thanks for your hard work on this mod!

The textures and meshes from the New Body mod are nude, there are no non-nude options.  The default Elin body, which is neither CBBE nor UNP, is installed with the MAIN race files.  The textures from New Body will NOT work on the default Elin body.

If you want to use the (nude) textures from the New Body mod, but with a non-nude body then use the Elin bodyslide preset to create non-nude body meshes.

WhyDoIHaveToWatchThis

WhyDoIHaveToWatchThis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Not sure if it's appropriate to post this here but...

Are you planning on converting some of the Oblivion Elin armors such as these : 

Spoiler

Site : https://welcometohaw...mdo.com/armors/

I have tried for hours doing it myself but i ended up in massive explosions and nightmare fuel...

(Btw i rarely post on forums so idk how to appropriately post stuff)

PsychoMachina

PsychoMachina

Huggy Bear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,235 posts

Spoiler

I have tried for hours doing it myself but i ended up in massive explosions and nightmare fuel...

I have the Elin armors from Tera.  If those armors are included (I have not looked through all of the files) then they will be ported to Skyrim.

Your post is fine so no worries.

WhyDoIHaveToWatchThis

WhyDoIHaveToWatchThis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Spoiler

I have the Elin armors from Tera.  If those armors are included (I have not looked through all of the files) then they will be ported to Skyrim.

Your post is fine so no worries.

Ah i see thanks please do so.

And also can you link me any other place to download Elin armors for Skyrim that is not related to your original thread and the fox armor pack (i know some of the armors are elin stuff) ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: race, Tera, Elin, unp, cbbe, followers, replacers, replacer