File Name: Sexlab Submit 28JUN14 0825
File Submitter: dkatryl
File Submitted: 26 Jul 2013
File Category: Combat SexRequires: Sexlab Framework, SKSE, SkyUI
Most Recent Changes
- Fixed - Made change to "Post Coital Bliss" code. Should now properly reward only 1 rank increase for all scenarios.
- Updated - Changed it so a failed seduction attempt's -15% penalty will bypass the 10% minimum chance. Like married/engaged and guards, this could actually lower the chance to < 0 for new characters, requiring you to increase your character's chances through the various means to have another shot with that particular NPC.
- Added - Option to disable the player from being raped if they surrender. This allows a death-less alternative to simply reloading upon losing, including being robbed of gear, but without the player being raped.
- Updated - After the Player Surrender scene is finished, the player will only be fully stripped if the "Steal Gear" option is turned on. Otherwise, they will now remain in whatever state they selected in the Framework MCM for victim stripping.
- Updated - After the Player Surrender scene is finished, immediately before they are bound, the hostile sentient actor that is designated to "Steal" the player's gear and/or gold will now move to stand directly in front of the player for a moment. This is to help in a large group scenario so the player has an idea of which actor has their stuff.
- Updated - Player Surrender will now utilize the Framework's stripping setting instead of just being fully stripped.
- Updated - Moved the Player Robbed action to when they are bound at the end of the Player Surrender. The actor that will be considered the target for the player's gold (and gear) will be the first of the last two to take a turn.
- Updated - Ashal added an API command in 1.55 to facilitate this scene, disallowing the player to redress from whatever state they were in at the end of each assault. This is why I had originally had the theft occur first.
- Updated - Due to this new API command, the mod requirement section has been updated to reflect the 1.55 Framework.
- Framework 1.54 had deprecated some of the scripts I referenced. Updated Submit to reference the current Framework scripts. This largely affected checks for Sentient and Non-Sentient creatures.
- Removed 'Combat' checks for player surrender. Given both Submit's built in scene abort (Push the hotkey during sex) as well as the Framework's own abort hotkey, there is no real concern for getting stuck in a sex scene while getting attacked.
- Additionally, added a Global state to ignore invalid target checks after the player had already surrendered and been taken at least once per scenario. This Global is reset after everything is over and you escape.
- This above should resolve the erroneous "You are still in combat!" messages. That message has been changed to "Your opponent doesn't accept your surrender!", which should now only play if you try to surrender and there are NO valid targets and your character hadn't been assaulted yet.
- Removed the 'Sexual Preference' check on the second person if you are trying to initiate a threesome to make the process easier. The check is still valid on the first person you try to seduce per scenario.
- Due to development using the Framework 5.4, the mod requirements section has been updated.
- Added custom voice overs for Vex using existing resources for purposes of the speechcraft related portions of the mod. Due to how laborious this process ended up being, I doubt I will attempt this for any other NPC's.
- Added a "Female Role" speech option to the consensual 3-ways so the player will default to the "center" position in the Devil's 3-way and one of the 'female' roles in the Tricycle animations. The first option is the standard "male" choice, the second option is the "female" choice.
- Added this small update to the Serana plugin as well.
- Added support for Serana and her custom voice set. This plugin in 100% optional. In order to use it, you must download http://www.loverslab...dders-resource/ along with the Sexlab Submit Serana plugin. Also requires Dawnguard DLC.
- Removed the Global check for active followers in case follower mods are resetting the Global to allow for multiple followers to be added. Only making a Teammate >= 1 check now.
- Updated - Auto-Disabling the Death-Proofing during a Brawl, Auto-Re-enabling after combat ends.
- Updated - Revision of the Player Surrender, allowing it to Calm ANY hostile within the cloak's radius, even things you normally can't surrender to. If there are no valid targets after a few seconds, the Calm effect is removed from everything within the initial radius. If there are valid targets, then invalid targets remain calm while the valid ones do their thing.
- Updated - Allowing the 'Valid Target' radius to be settable from 25-2000 without Line of Sight, in 25 unit increments, with the default at 500. (500 *should* be roughly equal to ~24'). Valid targets with LOS use the default upper range of 2000, which *should* be roughly equal to ~96'.
- Fixed - Should no longer engage in "solo air humping".
- Updated - Added SetInvulnerable() flag temporarily in the OnEnterBleedout() section, in the event that a low HP character is getting one shot by something that hits multiple times. This was tested against a fast attacking Sabrecat after using player.setav health 1, so every attack was a one shot, and it allowed the death proofing restore to function, even with multiple hits.
- Updated - Increased the delay between the death proofing check for valid targets before it moves on to the "Wounds are mortal..." section from 2 to 5sec to account for possible script lag on people that might be running a lot of script heavy mods and/or have a lot of papyrus errors/warning bogging their system down. If 5 seconds isn't enough times, you might have more serious underlying issues.
- Updated - Relabeled the MCM option 'Can Be Randomly Assaulted While Bound' to 'Multiple Assaults Active'. In addition to the current effect, during player surrender it also controls whether or not it checks for more valid targets after the first round of assaults finish.
- Added - MCM Option to disable Player Attacks. This turns off the Shout, Grapple, and Ambush attacks. If the Manual Surrender is on while this is off, you will surrender in combat even if your weapon is out.
- Deleted - MCM Option to disarm the weapon from NPC victims after a Shout is used. It never really made sense, and could potentially get confused if you hit more than one target with the Shout. The disarm is still active in the Grapple and the Ambush, since both of those are close quarter attacks.
- Updated - Removed the "Ignores Combat" flag from the AI Package that is applied to the valid targets when the player surrenders. This flag was potentially making NPCs just stand there if the AI Package got left on for some reason.
- Updated - Auto trigger the spell that removes the Calm effect from nearby enemies if you attempt to surrender and get the message "You are still in combat". I suspect some of the times the player tried to surrender and the NPCs would just go passive and walk off was the player was still considered in combat, but there might not have been any obvious signs of this previously.
- Added - MCM Option to set the Repeat Rate for when it checks if you get assaulted while bound. Settings are 5, 10, 15s, default is 15s.
- Added - MCM Option to set the Surrender Target Select Radius. Settings are 250, 500, 750, 1000 units, default is 500.
- Fixed - Capped the increasing chance to be assaulted while bound at 100%.
- Updated - Mentioned using the hotkey to free yourself in the MCM mouse over descriptions where applicable.
- Updated - Made the checks to see if the player was bound see if the cuffs were equipped and not just in the inventory.
- Updated - Made the cuffs part of the NPC outfit, making it more likely they would be automatically equipped due to how outfits work.
- Updated - Modified the checks to valid targets to make bounties. Civilians should again be properly excluded. Only Hostile, Stormcloaks, & Imperials should be valid targets.
- Updated - Added a message in the event the player is still in combat if they surrender, due to an opponent being outside of the range of the pulse or an invalid target.
- Updated - Other crap I forgot.
The original concept of this mod is to allow your character to engage in combat with an opponent (Random bandits, necromancers, etc), beat them down, and then have the option to initiate the "aggressive sex" animations on them as opposed to just killing them. Since its conception, the mod has grown in scope to the point that the original description doesn't cover everything, so I will simply list the main features:
- Force weakened NPCs to submit during combat, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
- Use stealth to ambush sleeping or unaware NPCs, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
- Bounty turn ins, allowing the player to turn in hostile NPCs to guards for a gold reward, as opposed to just leaving them standing around.
- Make it possible for the player to surrender to hostile NPCs, either manually or automatically, which will cause them to be raped and robbed.
- Speechcraft options to Seduce, Bribe non-hostile NPCs, allowing the player to engage in a variety of consensual sex acts with them.
- Speechcraft option to Coerce non-hostile NPCs, allowing the player to then rape and/or rob them.
- Non-rape option to allow all of the overall functions to work (i.e. no rape, just robbing). Any consensual sex will still be left in.
SexLab 1.55 (Or more recent)
SkyUI 4.1 (Or more recent)
SKSE 1.7.0 (Or more recent)
Requirements for Sexlab Submit Serana
SexLab 1.34 (Or more recent)
SkyUI 4.1 (Or more recent)
SKSE 1.6.16 (Or more recent)
Sexlab Submit 09FEB14 1850 (Or more recent)
Submit Shout Hotkey
This feature was added on 07JUN13, and replaced the previous method of dropping combat via modified Bleedout/Flee dialog scripts. It functions as such:
Submit Grapple Hotkey
This feature was added on 10JUL13, and is simply an alternate, and slightly more difficult, method of getting an NPC to submit during combat:
Submit Ambush Hotkey
This feature was added on 27JUN13, but the original version was completely thrown away and redone from scratch. The new version was released on 06JUL13. It functions as such:
This feature was added on 15JUN13, and was made possible in large part to studying Ashal's SexLab Framework demo 'Matchmaker' and I repurposed parts of it for this feature. It functions as such:
This feature was added on 10JUL13 due to popular demand. It functions as such:
Improved Speechcraft Support
This feature was added on 26JUL13 and was aimed at helping to make Sexlab Submit a "One-Stop-Shopping" mod. While the mod already had various non-consensual situations, this feature adds several consensual scenarios as well. It functions as such:
Hostile NPC Bounty Turn In
This feature was added on 02AUG13 and was just another addition to help make Sexlab Submit a "One-Stop-Shopping" mod, giving the player an option to do something with the hostile NPC's that they finish with other than just killing them or leaving them to wander aimlessly. It functions as such:
You just unpack the .7z file into your data folder, enable the mod like normal. It is recommended that it is placed higher in the load order, shortly after SkyUI.
If you are using the Death-Proofing feature of the mod, make sure you turn it *OFF* via the MCM menu before removing the mod. Failure to do so will result in the player being left in a Protected state. Beyond that, it should be a simple matter of deleting the .ESP and .BSA files.
Upgrading From Past Versions
If you have a version earlier than 'SexLab Submit 26MAY13 0100' then you have one from when I wasn't packaging everything into a .BSA file to make things easier for you.
*** IT IS CRITICAL THAT YOU MANUALLY DELETE THE LOOSE SCRIPTS ***
The reason is that loose scripts override scripts found inside .BSA files. Those loose scripts are old and are likely either 1) No longer used, in the case of all of the BleedOut and Flee scripts, or worse 2) Don't have the current working scripts and will do things like break the MCM functionality of the new Submit Shout feature.
There are only about ~30 or so, and they all begin with '_SLSubmit', so they should be grouped together nicely. They should be in your Data/Scripts and Data/Scripts/Source folder.
With the re-agro issue finally addressed, there *should* be no major conflicts with other mods, SexLab based or otherwise. 100% of the files are custom and I removed all default Skyrim files I edited in past versions.
I have no new features currently planned.
I will update with bug fixes and tweaks as necessary.
Ashal: both for making the SexLab Framework and for answering my questions along the way. Also, his Matchmaker demo was borrowed liberally from in order to add the follower support feature!
Redneck2k: Providing base code to implement optional Arousal support without making a hard reference to it.
TheDudeGuy: His Serana dialog modder's resource for the Serana Plugin. (http://www.loverslab...dders-resource/)
Spaceman: For his Romance mod, which gave me the idea for this one.
CG!: German translation for the MCM menu.
Monababii: Spanish translation for the MCM menu.
RockMic: Italian translation for the MCM menu. (http://www.loverslab...n-translations/)
Aravis7: French translation for the MCM menu.
id8888: Chinese translation for the MCM menu.
Dual Wield Parry: For insight how to add a hotkey that can perform an action.
I give full permission to use anything in here if anyone finds it helpful in their own work, which is why I released the script sources in the .BSA file. All I ask is credit being given if that happens, just as I have given credit to all of the mods that have influenced me in the creation of my mod.
At any rate, feel free to enjoy, and go smack some naughty bandit lady down and sully her right and proper like!