Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sexlab Submit 01SEP14 1133

Sexlab Combat Rape Consensual Sex Speechcraft Bounty

• Please log in to reply
4850 replies to this topic

shortchange

shortchange

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Headsup for those interested in this mod, the file on the download page + Aleanne's patch cut down on the crashes I experienced a lot.

AdBot

AdBot
  • Advert

JayeConcord

JayeConcord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

My game keeps crashing with this mod active. The scene starts where my character is knocked down, and the game crashes right before the sex scene, or right after.

srayesmanll

srayesmanll

Shining, Flying Purple Wolfhounds

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

My game keeps crashing with this mod active. The scene starts where my character is knocked down, and the game crashes right before the sex scene, or right after.

Known issue.  There are several posts with some fixes.  Look first for any post by WaxenFigure and check his signature for a link to a fix he posted that should fix this particular problem.  Others have posted some other fixes as well.  Use the search feature at the top to help find the others.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Known issue.  There are several posts with some fixes.  Look first for any post by WaxenFigure and check his signature for a link to a fix he posted that should fix this particular problem.  Others have posted some other fixes as well.  Use the search feature at the top to help find the others.

Or download one of the Sexlab 1.60 releases and extract JUST the files that are part of the Papyrus Utilities and use them. The crash is caused by a bug in the version of Papyrus Util that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59 and the "patch" merely bypasses the bug by changing how one situation is handled.

Sexlab 1.60 may be released this weekend so you may just want to wait and upgrade as well which would be another way to solve this problem.

JayeConcord

JayeConcord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Or download one of the Sexlab 1.60 releases and extract JUST the files that are part of the Papyrus Utilities and use them. The crash is caused by a bug in the version of Papyrus Util that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59 and the "patch" merely bypasses the bug by changing how one situation is handled.

Sexlab 1.60 may be released this weekend so you may just want to wait and upgrade as well which would be another way to solve this problem.

Thank you srayesmanll and WaxenFigure, I have now installed SexLab v1.60 and will soon test again to see whether I can get the mod working.

JayeConcord

JayeConcord

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

I have the mod working now. It may have been a Papyrus Utilities error as WaxenFigure stated.

theskid

theskid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Is this working fully now with sexlab 1.6? I never was able to get the previous fixes or defeat to work consistently and had already deleted my version of sexlab this last worked with properly.Deleted my skyrim installation completely out of frustartion, but if this is working again then maybe I will re install.

RockMic

RockMic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

I have the mod working now. It may have been a Papyrus Utilities error as WaxenFigure stated.

This is good news.

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

Yes, now that Sexlab 1.60 is released the CTDs with this mod should go away even if you don't have either of the patched versions because the CTDs were in the Papyrus Util mod and the patch to avoid CTDs avoided the bugged API call in the Papyrus Util mod.

The other part of my patch was to reduce excessive scripting load by this mod and that is still useful and valid, I may create a new patch that only includes the reduced scripting load when I get the time and motivation.

If you are still using Sexlab 1.59c I highly recommend you download and install the current version of Papyrus Util, the one that is bundled with Sexlab 1.59C has known bugs that will cause CTDs.  This mod just happened to step directly into one of those bugs.

Dave0000

Dave0000

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

why dont you now just create your own thread with proper mod page and real normal convinient download button ??? that is so confusing to search actual version in signatures all around the forum... tsss just crazy

WaxenFigure

WaxenFigure

Mega Poster

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,099 posts

why dont you now just create your own thread with proper mod page and real normal convinient download button ??? that is so confusing to search actual version in signatures all around the forum... tsss just crazy

You must have missed this bit in the message where I uploaded that patch:

"I have no plans to take over development and maintenance of this mod"

That has not changed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sexlab, Combat Rape, Consensual Sex, Speechcraft, Bounty