Enjoying this mod & my favorite is the Brat. Everything works well except I am having a problem where often the sex seems to go on forever: sex then brat says stuff, then sex, then brat says more stuff, then sex, etc... one after another without anyway to break the loooong sequence. This mod is pretty low in my load order. Any ideas. Thanks!

In fights with multiple opponents where the followers are raped and raping, something gets confused and they are no longer available for sex interactions via their dialogue. The dialogue is still there but Lovers says that they are not ready. It may be that they have not been released by Loversrapers? Is it possible to clears them of any pre-existing animation queue upon the activation of a sex act with them? This happened to the first three while adventuring, I kept the statue at home so didn't observe it with him.

Enjoying this mod & my favorite is the Brat. Everything works well except I am having a problem where often the sex seems to go on forever: sex then brat says stuff, then sex, then brat says more stuff, then sex, etc... one after another without anyway to break the loooong sequence. This mod is pretty low in my load order. Any ideas. Thanks!

He rapes you once for every time you let him get knocked out.  I might have to cap the number.

In fights with multiple opponents where the followers are raped and raping, something gets confused and they are no longer available for sex interactions via their dialogue. The dialogue is still there but Lovers says that they are not ready. It may be that they have not been released by Loversrapers? Is it possible to clears them of any pre-existing animation queue upon the activation of a sex act with them? This happened to the first three while adventuring, I kept the statue at home so didn't observe it with him.

Hmm...I'll have to test this.  In the main Lovers Settings spell there should be an option to fix surrounding NPCs, or something.  Try using that and let me know if the issue is still there.

Hey there,

Trying out the mod and finding a strange problem. I have located the brute and the statue, and can free/awaken either however they don't follow as a companion but instead stand where they are. Any thoughts?

Also I'm new to Oblivion, what can you recommend for companion enhancement mods?

Dialogue is kind of annoying to make.  I was considering stuff like random conversations between each companion, but really it comes down to how motivated I am to actually do something.

No new content in the works right now, plus I've been somewhat busy.

This looks very interesting, but I'm also very hesitant to try it. You say I need Mad Companionship or similar, but do you really need it or is that just a suggestion? Because Lovers already adds a crap ton of spells into my spell book, and it looks like MCS would double that number which makes finding spells very annoying. Not to mention it looks complicated as hell and adds a bunch of stuff I don't want. If I really do need some sort of MCS would anyone know a simpler equivalent? Really I'd prefer the default companion system to installing any of that stuff. That and the multiple issues people are reporting make me wary of trying it myself.

You say I need Mad Companionship or similar, but do you really need it or is that just a suggestion? Because Lovers already adds a crap ton of spells into my spell book, and it looks like MCS would double that number which makes finding spells very annoying. Not to mention it looks complicated as hell and adds a bunch of stuff I don't want. If I really do need some sort of MCS would anyone know a simpler equivalent? Really I'd prefer the default companion system to installing any of that stuff.

It only adds a couple new spells. 3, I think.

This is a very fun sounding mod. (I particularly like the statue.)

You mentioned you were interested in creative rape triggers, so I've been brainstorming. 

The Golddigger: Hangs out in a castle. If you have over a set amount of gold or high value clothing/equipment, she'll offer to follow you. Depending on how much you have, she will try to seduce you more. This works well with mods that let rapists steal from you. 

The Nymph: Found in a jail cell charged with public indecency. Has a timer. Once it reaches 0, she'll ask you for sex. You may agree, tell her to wait or say no. If you say no, she'll immediately start masturbating. If you tell her to wait, a new timer will begin, this one shorter. At it's end, she will ask you for sex. You may postpone her twice before she rapes you. This allows you to try to get out of public first, or kill the bandits you're sneaking up on (sex or her masturbating would draw their attention.) 

The Fangirl: Players with high fame/infamy could get a fangirl following them. She has a chance to get amorous everytime you update your quest log. She doesn't care that you're in public, she wants people to know that you are hers. She doesn't care that you're crawling through a dungeon, it excites her. She's pretty much the sexed up version of a certain annoying vanilla companion. 

The Feral: A man or woman who lives far from civilization, out in the woods. (S)he does not wear armor nor clothes and doesn't understand modesty. Talking to them is seen as an invitation for sex. Every time the player closes a dialog with them, there is a chance for rape. This makes accessing the companion's inventory risky. 

This is a very fun sounding mod. (I particularly like the statue.)

You mentioned you were interested in creative rape triggers, so I've been brainstorming. 

The Golddigger: Hangs out in a castle. If you have over a set amount of gold or high value clothing/equipment, she'll offer to follow you. Depending on how much you have, she will try to seduce you more. This works well with mods that let rapists steal from you. 

The Nymph: Found in a jail cell charged with public indecency. Has a timer. Once it reaches 0, she'll ask you for sex. You may agree, tell her to wait or say no. If you say no, she'll immediately start masturbating. If you tell her to wait, a new timer will begin, this one shorter. At it's end, she will ask you for sex. You may postpone her twice before she rapes you. This allows you to try to get out of public first, or kill the bandits you're sneaking up on (sex or her masturbating would draw their attention.) 

The Fangirl: Players with high fame/infamy could get a fangirl following them. She has a chance to get amorous everytime you update your quest log. She doesn't care that you're in public, she wants people to know that you are hers. She doesn't care that you're crawling through a dungeon, it excites her. She's pretty much the sexed up version of a certain annoying vanilla companion. 

The Feral: A man or woman who lives far from civilization, out in the woods. (S)he does not wear armor nor clothes and doesn't understand modesty. Talking to them is seen as an invitation for sex. Every time the player closes a dialog with them, there is a chance for rape. This makes accessing the companion's inventory risky. 

Those could all work for more brutes too with some genderswapping.

I haven't gotten to play this much, but it seems really nice so far. A good, inventive mod that sexes up Oblivion in a simple but unique way that carries a fair amount of impact.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to have broken something. I had the brat following and wanted to trade something to him, so I used the MCE Extension spell to make him a companion. Now he won't do his thing when I sleep, even if he's been knocked out repeatedly. Dismissed him as an MC companion and it didn't help anything.

Am I not supposed to do that to these particular companions or has something just gone wrong?

/Edit/ Okay, did a clean save and reacquired him as a companion and he's working fine, whether or not I make him an MC companion. Must have just been a glitch.

Load Order:

GameMode=Oblivion

Oblivion.esm=1
Lovers with PK.esm=1
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm=1
LoversCreature.esm=1
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp=1
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp=1
UOPS Additional Changes.esp=1
DenockArrowToo.esp=1
Toggleable Quantity Prompt.esp=1
k_Eliminate_Tutorial.esp=1
DragonflyHouse_v1.2.esp=1
ClothGloves.esp=1
Better Robes.esp=1
SigilStoneSelector.esp=1
sr_spell_deletion.esp=1
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp=1
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp=1
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp=1
Tavern-Goers 2.esp=1
MadCompanionshipSpells.esp=1
kuerteeHorseCommands.esp=1
MCS extension.esp=1
All+5AttributeModifiers.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1
Lovers with PK.esp=1
LoversImmoralSisters.esp=1
LoversSetScale.esp=1
LoversSoundCreature.esp=1
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp=1
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp=1
LoversCreature.esp=1
LoversChorus.esp=1
LoversBrute.esp=1
FuroGeneratorTrap.esp=1
LoversPayBandit.esp=1
LoversOrgy.esp=1
LoversBackup2.esp=1
LoversBed.esp=1
LoversStopCombatEx.esp=1
LoversHideMenus.esp=1
LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp=1
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp=0
LoversPower.esp=1
LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp=1
LoversRapeSlave.esp=1
LoversMagic.esp=1
LoversLight.esp=1
LoversRaperS.esp=1
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp=1
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp=1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been trying to get this to work all day. I downloaded both MCS and CSR and every time I try to go to Leyawin I get a CTD. Is there anything else I should be using in order for this to work?

EDIT: Its not Lovers Brutes, I deactivated the esp's and I still get the crash when entering Leyawin. I'll have to figure that out now. I'm going to try a fresh install and see if I can get it going then.

Hmmm I can't get any of them to work, They just keeps starting dialog saying, "What?" and "Yes?" and it just repeats over and over. Did I do something wrong? I got all the requirements installed D:

Hmmm I can't get any of them to work, They just keeps starting dialog saying, "What?" and "Yes?" and it just repeats over and over. Did I do something wrong? I got all the requirements installed D:

I'm getting this same issue, and have no idea whats causing it. Does anyone know what may be the problem?

Dialogue issues are usually caused by load orders issues.  Especially if NPCs just have standard greetings, or "NO GREETING".

That said, they don't have many default dialogue options.  The Orc has one, the Imperial has one.  Any companion options are going to be given by CSR or MCS, and if you don't have those then these companions won't do much.

I've been trying to get this to work all day. I downloaded both MCS and CSR and every time I try to go to Leyawin I get a CTD. Is there anything else I should be using in order for this to work?

EDIT: Its not Lovers Brutes, I deactivated the esp's and I still get the crash when entering Leyawin. I'll have to figure that out now. I'm going to try a fresh install and see if I can get it going then.

You might be able to use OBMM's conflict detector to see what edits Leyawiin.  Just check the default Oblivion.esm to see what changes that city.  Of course, if it's missing files causing issues, OBMM can't find those.

I'll check that, the only thing I can think of that does anything in Leyawin is Lovers Bitch. I think it might be conflicting with one of the unofficial patches. There is a conflict in Leyawin that overlaps Lovers Bitch and Unofficial Oblivion Patch. I'll try and disable the patch and see if that does the trick.

Hey,i've been trying to get this to work but everytime I go into Leyawin it crashes.I already checked and it is Lover's Brute that is causing the problem.I went into the conflict detector,got rid of the mod it was conflicting with and everything else that edited Leyawin and it still crashed.When I turn it off everything is fine.I am at a loss as to what to do.

In Leyawiin is only one new NPC, a Golem.

post-3205-0-82652900-1390442059_thumb.jpg

The Problem is the Bald hair (error in Tes4Edit)

post-3205-0-93505600-1390442157_thumb.jpg post-3205-0-65327400-1390442182_thumb.jpg

Normaly balt hair use a empty mesh (not no mesh)

try this

LoversBrute with hair.7z

If your game continues to crash post your load order.

Here how to copy and post a load order, and the Lovers example load order http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/