Lovers Animations Workshop - New Thread

Redoing the bbb and the animated penis would be a very simple and very quick task compared to redoing the entire animation from scratch.

Honestly I don't think it will work, but it is worth trying once.  Certain animations just won't reimport regardless of what skelly you use.  I have run into this a number of times and I tried every skelly under the sun with no success.  However, it is worthwhile to give it a shot.

--------------------------

In other news:

Making more progress today after a lackluster effort on Sunday.  I should be able to finish the first 10 animations blender work late this evening and then will start on the final 10.  There will be 20 animations in this pack.  

Don't panic if the animation packs start dissappearing from the OP of this thread.  I will be pulling them down and compiling the new Animated Penis Framework plugin in the next couple of days.  I won't pull anything down until I have the replacement up so don't worry about missing out on something.

Just use (for re-import) vanilla skeletonbeast (3DSMAX and Blender) - It sometimes helps

But would I not lose the majority of my animation that way? Everything concerning the animated penis, bbb etc.

Well, yes ...

You can try to save it(bbb etc.)in the *animation tools (.xaf) *, in 3DSMax, and then apply it back ... But it works only in 3DSMax and with the same hierarchy of the skeleton in the animation ..

Anyone interested in doing some early alpha testing of a few animations?  Since these were made by another animator they will likely be off in alignment (some way off).  What I am needing is someone to align them and give me the coordinates.  You'll need to have sex on level ground and need to be using an imperial male and imperial female (make sure you and the NPC you are having sex with is completely nude - no high heals or anything like that).  You will also need to know how to align animations in game as well as know how to get coordinates.

If you know how to do all the above and have time starting as early as tomorrow through Thursday then PM me.

Another plea for aid!   :P

I have approximately 9 animations sets I need a bit of help with.  What I need is fairly simple to do, but is terribly boring.  I need 9 animation sets (8 animations per set for a total of 72 kf files) loaded into blender, then save the blend file and PM them back to me.  This will cut several days of work off of me and allow me to make better progress.  Only PM me if you already know how to import animations into blender as I don't have time to teach anyone.  I can and will walk the interested party through how I want it done.  Again, it is simple work, but terribly tedious and pretty time consuming.  It takes anywhere from 3 to 5 minutes to load a kf file into blender.  

If no one volunteers I will get it done, it just will take longer.

Thanks,

Greg

Haha Nice job on that Greg! Now i have a few new series in progress, hopefully you will like it :)

Thanks.  That means a lot considering how I butchered your animation to get it to work with my inferior skills at animating.

I have liked everything you have ever done!  .......so wow me yet again!   :D

I posted a beta version of Lovers Masturbate 2 that uses the Animated Penis here (post 57):  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15109-lovers-masturbate-2/page-3?do=findComment&comment=507310

I also updated the female animations to be DMRA and HGEC Hcup compatible and to have bouncing breasts.  Some of the animations were changed to new or reworked animations, others were just updated.  

Holler if you run into any bugs or other issues.

Getting closer to having the AP framework package done.  May yet happen in beta form this weekend.  :)

Ok, quick update on open animations numbers are as follows:

Group 0:  12, 15 to 19.

Group 1:  42 to 49, 104

Group 2:  131 to 142

Group 3:  147 to 152

Group 4:  179, 182 to 184

Total of 38 empty slots to be filled.  All other animation numbers are either filled, about to be or reserved for a particular LPK plugin (like PK Extender).

If anyone is interested in beta testing a new version of Lovers that combines the AP resource pack, the AP base pack, all AP animations from this workshop and the AP resources thread, and an AP ready version of Lovers MB2, just shoot me a PM and I will give you a link.

It would be best to either install this to a LPK free game, or to delete all 1-200 ini and kf files from your existing game prior to installing this.  

NOTE:  This will NOT break lovers creatures 2.0 so don't worry about that.   ;)

Ok, the author of the "mystery" animations is finally unveiled in Post 1.   :)

There are 9 animations in Part 1.  Part 2 will also contain 9 animations.  No ETA on Part 2 right now as I have a few other things to finish first.

Have fun.

These are existing ones from Wolflore, am I right? Stuff that Donkey pulled a while ago? Just asking so I don´t install duplicates again  :)

Ok, the author of the "mystery" animations is finally unveiled in Post 1.   :)

There are 9 animations in Part 1.  Part 2 will also contain 9 animations.  No ETA on Part 2 right now as I have a few other things to finish first.

Have fun.

These are existing ones from Wolflore, am I right? Stuff that Donkey pulled a while ago? Just asking so I don´t install duplicates again  :)

Yes, however these have been converted to use the Animated Penis.   

I still have 9 lesbian animations to do for the part 2.  I am pretty busy at the moment so it will likely be a week or two for me to get them done.

gregat you havent uploaded group 8 in Penis resource thread there are still group 7 with part 2 and the combo pack with group 1 through 6.

Or maybe it is included in one of these ? Sorry If I misunderstand that :/.

You are correct.  It will be uploaded shortly.

Also, you know how you said that part 2 of the donkey animation pack would all be lesbain animations, well there is one donkey animation I can't find in the current pack, will it be included in pt2? Thanks :)

attachicon.gif02.5.jpg

I'll have to look back through my archive files of Donkey's animations to see if I can find that one.  If you have it handy, PM it to me and I will most certainly include it.  I "should" have it but it will take some digging.

All updates by me are now a part of the newly issued LAPF:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

I will issue updates in the form of patches as I get new animations done myself or if I get animations from others.  This should help folks to dive right in and enjoy the wonderful work of TDA, Grumpf, Donkey, Northern, Kasimir and ThatOne!

Cheers,

Greg

NOTE:  Updates to the Human animations will be more infrequent, as I am going to be turning my attention to starting the creature animations overhaul now.

All updates by me are now a part of the newly issued LAPF:  http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/354-lapf/

I will issue updates in the form of patches as I get new animations done myself or if I get animations from others.  This should help folks to dive right in and enjoy the wonderful work of TDA, Grumpf, Donkey, Northern, Kasimir and ThatOne!

Cheers,

Greg

NOTE:  Updates to the Human animations will be more infrequent, as I am going to be turning my attention to starting the creature animations overhaul now.

Wohoo nice :D

Ok, quick update on open animations numbers are as follows:

Group 0:  12, 15 to 19.

Group 1:  42 to 49, 104

Group 2:  131 to 142

Group 3:  147 to 152

Group 4:  179, 182 to 184

Total of 38 empty slots to be filled.  All other animation numbers are either filled, about to be or reserved for a particular LPK plugin (like PK Extender).

I am using the AP resource pack, the 11-200 files, all the new animations (including Donkey's "gift" animations) and everything is working (and looking) great, but none of those slots are empty or open in my install.

Can the animations using the numbers listed above be safely deleted and replaced? Are they duplicates? Should I delete everything in my /ani2 folder and reinstall?

Sorry, I'm just really confused. AP seems to be working perfectly - great animations, btw - but the slots you have being listed as being open are filled. It is VERY VERY hard and time-consuming for a casual player to go through everything and check for duplicates. 

Thank you. Delete this if I am out of line.