Vote for Sui Cup Booty Bounce "Expressiveness"

Happysparkles

Sui cup Booty Bounce Poll.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Sui Cup body to have Booty Bounce A (More expressive) or Booty Bounce B (Less expressive)

• Booty Bounce A More Expressive
    • Booty Bounce B Less Expressive

Hello guys,

So for a while I have been debating on making the Sui Cup (the female body I mod for) have even more expressive BB.

Recently I played around with bone weighting for the BTRA (AKA BDM) Body and I found VERY desirable results.

Now the butt is EXTREMELY expressive. The point of this poll is to find out if how many would also like to see the Sui Cup Body use the VERY expressive Booty Bounce as well. Or fo you prefer it as it is?

In this Video (Below) A is a Sample of the Very Expressive and B is as it is now.

Please vote and include why if you'd like or even comments :D.

PS: Maybe ofc it is best to watch at higher settings :P

-Happysparkles ^_^.

Not sure when to end tally, but I might even end it in about a day or so. As I will be making the changes ASAP. :D

I will be checking back even after I've seen who the "winner" of the moment is to go from there if there is a change with time.

I voted for A because that's what a bouncing butt is all about. The 'NoMaam' I'm using is also the one with the maximum breast moving factor.

On a side note: I didn't even think of combining the armor with those awesome spiked shoes!

Now add some bulky shin or even thigh guards in a similar design like the gauntlets and you're good to go.

Hrm.. ever thing of Moooohawr bounce? 

Both mods look good, think A looks better though. 

Thank you ^_^

I voted for A because that's what a bouncing butt is all about. The 'NoMaam' I'm using is also the one with the maximum breast moving factor.

On a side note: I didn't even think of combining the armor with those awesome spiked shoes!

Now add some bulky shin or even thigh guards in a similar design like the gauntlets and you're good to go.

Yep pretty much the plan. I am going to be adding some more bulk to the boots and kind of go for the boots. Though the thigh guards I am not sure.

Actually when I was making it I was originally going to go for a FULL Coverage of the ENTIRE Body making one for my Mech Machine armor set slated for the future, but I decided that I'd rather go for a more sexy look. Though I will have thigh guards in future (Or greaves) I may be confusing them with Greaves. Because I don't really want to put extra bulk around the hip but would not mind some sexy thigh high detachable boots :P.

I should continue moddeling in about an hour or so. Just for now I am "Socializing" and oogling my characters extra bouncy ass.

It seems that this is the more likable one ;).

So yeah it looks like so far A is winning with no doubts :D.

-Happysparkles.

BTW Stay Tunned for another Bikini Mod (I know I do many of them but this is a cute concept yet it may not be uber unique but yeah you will see, Poontank you have a little idea on whats planned there ;)).

• 6 months later...

I voted for B, but actually it's not a problem of bouncing, it's just that I can't get my eyes off that butt jiggling, then it makes my head spinning, then... I puke... then I can't get my eyes off that butt jiggling, then it makes my head spinning, then... you already know what happens...

Curse you, jiggling butts !!! :P

Archived