TamagoClub 1.15c / HiyokoClub1.10a stuff ENG

I have created a new revision of LoversHiyokoShooter that has an ini to give selections of what animations to use.

This is from rghosts' post #7 version 1.02

Inside spoiler is the ini

; LoversHiyokoShooter ini version 1.03

; Place this file in Data/ini/

;Default birth animation for non creature Hiyokos. Default setting = 333

;Set to 999 for random from all groups except blowjob and standing,

;Set to 333 for random from missionary group (sposg 2) Default

;Set to 444 for random from behind group (sposg 1)

;Set to 555 for random from cowgirl group (sposg 0)

;Set to a specific animation number to always use just that animation

set xLHSQ.sSXpos to 333

;To use just the custom set of positions listed in xLHSQ.aCpos, set xLHSQ.sUseCustom to 1. xLHSQ.sSXpos will be ignored.

; default = 0

set xLHSQ.sUseCustom to 0

;List of specific animations to choose randomly from at time of birth

; xLHSQ.sUseCustom must be set to 1

; Commas are manditory!!!

set xLHSQ.aCpos to sv_construct "1,7,26,31,32,33,34,37,38,159" ;specific desired positions

Suggestions are welcome. I especially would like your ideas on the default random list (xLHSQ.aCpos)

I must credit Supierce with inspiration. Methods gleaned from WappyOnes RaperS.

Mem

That was fast - Nice work! What you have looks good since missionary was what I was planning to use.

Do either of you know if walk/run and other specific animations can be assigned at birth to Hiyokos? Vanilla animations are fugly as hell. Maybe FLY animations, not sure if those will work for 117s though.

The easiest way is with Blockhead. You can assign animations per race, sex, or individual formID, as long as you find a way to predict one of those for a hiyoko ahead of time.

If you use HGGF, you could modify the kids directly, or create a mod that has HGGF as a master to do the same thing. Again, you'd need to be able to predict the outcome ahead of time.

For me, the male animations are okay, but I've replaced virtually all female animations and use blockhead to assign them to every female in the playable races. None of them are over the top, so they look okay for kids as well.

Yeah, that was fast. Nice work, Mem. I guess missionary position is what most people would expect, too. Myself included.

That's when you're giving birth at hospital, though. If I remember correctly.. I think I've read such thing in one of the series novel 'The House of Earth' by Pearl S. Buck. Some Chinese woman gives birth at a 'sitting' position, probably closest to a cowgirl position if we describe it the lovers lab way. Because that was the traditional and natural way of giving birth 'alone'.

Okay, I've recently installed this mod and a bunch of plugins, and as far as I can tell everything has worked rather well thus far. I've been able to track the menstrual cycles of my female character and any NPC willing to divulge theirs, and I can see that wombs and ovums are appearing as they should. My character has even managed to get a couple of ovums fertilized, though whether the successful development will continue is still for the future to show.

My problem (or what I suspect to be my problem) is that while female NPCs have wombs and ovums (the latter only occasionally, obviously), and that sperm is successfully added to my character and are likewise able to successfully fertilize her ovums, sperm is not added to NPCs. Dar Ma - the darling little lady she is - happened to be ovulating (I even pickpocketed her to confirm the presence of an ovum in her inventory), and I endeavored to impregnate her. Now, am I mistaken in what I read from scanning over the first several pages of this topic, or should a female character not be able to produce sperm as well with this mod? I even changed her body to futanari in case it was something that specific (even though my character seemed to transform of her own volition when dealing with Dar Ma), but as far as I can tell, no sperm was ever added to Dar Ma's inventory!

I ended up stealing Dar Ma's ovum because it got to the point of it being "dying", hoping that it could possibly be fertilized in my character's inventory - since she can have sperm added to her, at least - but it's not really what I wanted.

So to make a long story short: is there anything in particular that I'm supposed to do to enable my female character to impregnate others?

Ah, thank you; I've tried searching many times with different other keywords, but I'll admit that it would never have occurred to me to search for something like that.

Hmm... I gather that the console command "set a3ltc.KokumaroMilk to 1" is supposed to enable the function I'm after, but when I just tried that, I got the response:

Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:

Unknown variable or function 'KokumaruMilk'.

Script 'SysWindowCompileAndRun', line 1:

Missing variable name in script command.

I may not be an expert on coding, but I don't suppose that is a favorable response to the command? I will test whether it has made any difference, but while I do so, do you have any idea what would case the function to be missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I went into the .ini file and enabled it there directly, and now it works like a charm. Thank you for the assistance.

On an unrelated note, is it common for fertilized ovums to die and disappear instead of progressing into an actual conception? Because that just happened with both of my character's own fertilized ovums. It's fine if that's supposed to be possible, I just want to be certain that it's not a sign that something is wrong.

On an unrelated note, is it common for fertilized ovums to die and disappear instead of progressing into an actual conception? Because that just happened with both of my character's own fertilized ovums. It's fine if that's supposed to be possible, I just want to be certain that it's not a sign that something is wrong.

Yes, that's normal. You can change the settings in your TamagoClub.ini.

Ooookay, after a good while running flawlessly in virtually every regard, I have finally encountered another issue that I can't seem to find a solution for on my own. After a number of unsuccessful attempts at impregnation wherein the ovums died, and after having recruited more NPC volunteers to facilitate a higher probability of conception, I managed to get an NPC pregnant (my character, meanwhile, has yet to succeed in this endeavor in regards to herself). This was great, really; the News-plugin announced it, the NPC dialogue acknowledged it, my sneaky peek at her inventory confirmed it, the NPC's body changed over time to reflect it - everything worked. Then came the happy (in-game) day when the News announced the birth of the child, and my character - being the proud she-father of the little runt - naturally rushed to see her newborn son or daughter (in the excitement I didn't even check the gender of the child, though logically it should be a girl since both parents were female...).

However, when I approach the location of my characters yet-unencountered progeny... the game CTDs. I don't even have to be in the same area as the child, just being one or two loading screens from it seems to be sufficient to cause the CTD.

I tried researching some myself and tried solving it by getting such useful additions as MoreHeap, Enbseries and ENBoost (I was running StutterRemover already), but while these has made the game run extraordinarily well for the most part, the second I get near the child... CTD.

Any idea as to how to fix this? I'm running the HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge, in case that makes any difference, and HiyokoFutureDreams... any advice would be appreciated, I think.

Parent gender is not, as far as I know a determinant for child or hiyoko gender.

Since you are using HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge you'll need to check that thread for clues as to your CTD issue. I don't use it due to the Blockhead requirement, so not much help. I would begin with what is stated in the requirements though:

< Requirements >
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oblivion
Oblivion Script Extender v21
TamagoClub v1.15c and HiyokoClub v1.10a
The original HiyokoGenerator (HiyokoClub bundle)
Blockhead v8.1 or higher
* v10.2 may cause CTD problem. If that happens to you, first report it to ShadeMe here (http://forums.bethso...-rel-blockhead/) and use v9.2 instead.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read the attached manual text file to install this mod correctly.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Seriously, it will CTD. I generally prefer making forum posts and don't bother attaching a readme.

I actually remember reading that exact line and noting it repeatedly, only deciding that it would be fine since I was using v10.3 instead of v10.2. Regardless I just tried downgrading to v9.2, and the CTDs persist. Will try to address the GeneForge thread for advice more specific to my situation, I guess... Damn, and things were going so well. I was just looking forward to testing this abominable idea I had of what would happen if I waited until my character was ovulating, then inseminated an NPC and pickpocketed my character's own sperm into her inventory to fertilize herself.

Not that there's much point as long as the presence of a child crashes the game... I may have to disable GeneForge if this issue persists, if nothing else then just to confirm whether it is the cause of the CTDs.

An educated guess if it is as you approach a Hiyoko and it immediately CTDs, it may be missing resources; NIFs, Textures.

I don't know enough about how GeneForge works, but there was a serious issue pre-GeneForge that caused headless Hiyokos and major CTDs. To a point you had to remove all Hiyokos. That was due to moving or adding MODs, after a Hiyoko was created in-game, which in turn causes the indexing of MODs to change and Tamago/Hiyoko MODs could not find the required resources to generate the Hiyoko models. That is due to it, the Hiyoko data,  being saved to the save game itself.

As far as I can tell (and Wrye Bash confirm, as far as it is capable of doing so), I should have everything required for every mod I have installed, I've followed the instructions for the installation of every mod, and I haven't installed any new mods (or changed their load order) since the child was born.

Eh, I guess I can try to load a save from before the birth and see if the child's second birth proves more stable... Anything capable of solving this would be just great, really.

That sounds like a good idea; " load a save from before the birth".

Were this my Oblivion build and testing, I would probably focus around the Blockhead version issues, adding or removing the different versions and your save games, to try and locate one that works and produces a Hiyoko that does not result in a CTD. You may need to go back far enough (I think it is just prior to when they are born, as that is when resources are assigned) in regards to saves, to actually solve this dilemma. I don't know if or how Blockhead version data or information may affect a save. 

I cannot help any more than that, as I not yet a fan or user of Blockhead.

Switching to the v9.2 version of Blockhead and reloading a save before the birth seems to have fixed it; the crashes stopped and I can actually approach and meet the child without incidence. I don't have an opinion about Blockhead per se (although it causing my game to crash didn't exactly give me a good first impression of it) either... I just want my character's offspring to grow up.

Now I just need to figure out why the area around Anvil crashes the game when I try to unload it...

By the way, is there a way to affect the chance of children being produced of one gender compared to the other? I tried having a gander at the .ini files, but can't readily spot anything of the sort.

The previous Hiyoko Generators, non-Blockhead were configured to produce both or just females. I don't know how movomo decided to address gender determination in GeneForge. It may be possible to alter it via CS/E, but best to post that question in that thread or ping movomo directly.

Regarding the Anvil crashes, you may not have gone back far enough as far as a save game, and there are Hiyokos there, based on the previous version of Blockhead you were using.

In the original Tamago/Hiyoko MOD set there is a spell to remove all Hiyokos, prior to disabling the MODs. That way your resultant save game didn't have that Hiyoko data in it, which can produce unpredictable results and very annoying screen messages. I'd ping movomo on that too, or just try going back even further in you save games.

Blockhead 10.2 had a problem with scripted body/head assets override. I reported it to ShadeMe and he fixed it, so 10.3 is what I'm using.

Hiyoko Generator hasn't been given a legal access to hiyoko's gender. TamagoClub tells it what the fetus' gender is, and it generates an npc with matching gender as requested. In short it is not Hiyoko Generator's job to affect their gender. I probably can override it, but I don't have a very good feeling about forging hiyoko data.

Hiyoko Generator hasn't been given a legal access to hiyoko's gender. TamagoClub tells it what the fetus' gender is, and it generates an npc with matching gender as requested. In short it is not Hiyoko Generator's job to affect their gender. I probably can override it, but I don't have a very good feeling about forging hiyoko data.

Exactly which Hiyoko Generators are we talking about here, something specific to your GeneForge or prior ones by Justinof and Purveyor?

So it isn't possible to decide the gender of offspring? Ah well, good enough I guess. Would have been nice to at least be able to give fate a little push in the desired direction, but I guess I'll just take whatever the generator gives me.

Regarding the Anvil crashes, you may not have gone back far enough as far as a save game, and there are Hiyokos there, based on the previous version of Blockhead you were using.

By "Hiyokos" I presume you mean children? If so then no, since there's only ever been that one single pregnancy in my game, and that was in the Arcane University. I don't know what is up with that area... as far as I know I have done nothing there, and no mod I have active should affect anything there specifically.

Exactly which Hiyoko Generators are we talking about here, something specific to your GeneForge or prior ones by Justinof and Purveyor?

In general. None of them should be modifying hiyoko data. Hiyoko's gender is set on the very earlier stage of pregnancy, and HiyokoGenerator (of any kind) is called on (technically, right before) the end of the pregnancy.

Though I always have the realism set at a higher value, I'm pretty sure you can check your womb info by clicking it, it will list the information. Family data, gender, etc. If I "forge" that info right before birth, it becomes a "wrong" information. I'd be careful modifying something global that could be referenced by many other mods, such as this.

Gender is determined in HiyokoClub.esm script a4tcsSpermOne (it is the sperm its self that determines sex)

If you add a quest variable in a4tcqMain for percent chance then you can effect chance of male/female via console but it must be before the sperm is injected.

Well...

The Hiyoko Generator I use, which is an even more modified version of Justinof's, is a female only generator. There are zero male Hiyokos available to generate from.

So even though all of this scripting/constant/variable structure may be 100% true, I have never produced a male Hiyoko, which is exactly what I want and all Hiyokos have wombs when born. It may be that it is seeking a male model to produce from, but when none are found it produces just females, as there are none (zero) male choices to choose from.

post-18672-0-93845800-1433717692_thumb.jpgpost-18672-0-64565500-1433717693_thumb.jpgpost-18672-0-34503400-1433717694_thumb.jpg

So I think, in effect it is overriding the sperm code and any gender data it may contain.

Gender is determined in HiyokoClub.esm script a4tcsSpermOne (it is the sperm its self that determines sex)

If you add a quest variable in a4tcqMain for percent chance then you can effect chance of male/female via console but it must be before the sperm is injected.

There is nothing in the HiyokoClub.ini for gender, but there are two in TamagoClub.ini

;Female creature rate [%]
set a4tc.FemaleCreatureRate to 10.0

for setting % of female creatures

and 

; Force children to be random female or male / female only / male only (0: random; 1: female; 2: male)
; This works with Hiyoko Generator plugins which use the sperm gender info.
set a4tc.ForceChildGender to 1

For forcing gender via sperm info.

It may also be that since I have always had this set to 1, I have never produced a male Hiyoko.