Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Lovergirls is a series of standalone mods that add a race and followers to Skyrim. Viewing the readmes included with each mod is required.

Important News: Lovergirls are hosted and distributed via the Nexus in order to respect author permissions. Thank you for your support as always.

Lovergirl Race v1.0.0 - Nexus Release

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29766/

Screenshots:

20jtop.jpg

98hsic.jpg

2mdnwg2.jpg

hst8ht.jpg

Sophia Face Screenshots:

rhmjjm.jpg

User Gallery:

8355441415_3a3341f9b2_b.jpg

~by Tea Sheriff

jp9b42.jpg

~by OMEH666

lfddi.jpg

~by Quemon

m7vxcm.jpg

~by Mogie56

25iunfc.jpg

~by corsair321

Race FAQ:

Q: My hair/color/morph sliders won't change.

A: Finish character creation, wait a bit for your quests/mods to load, and then use showracemenu in the console.

Q: Skyrim keeps crashing when I set my race to Lovergirl.

A: Change your Nord sex from male to female and then switch to Lovergirl. Or de-activate some hair mods in your mod manager.

Q: My character's eyes are raised like unholy zombies.

A: These are the vanilla eyes. They show up on Lovergirl Race due to the Racial Compatibility script dynamically adding the race to all human formlists. Please ignore these eyes, which will be on the left side of the eye color slider.

Q: Garan Matheri keeps calling me a mortal after I receive Lord Harkon's gift.

A: Use the console command "player.setrace ygNordRaceVampire" without quotation marks or become bitten by a vampire.

Q: I used Violet's preset and the face doesn't look like the follower's.

A: Download the optional Sophia Face v1.4 + UNP archive and overwrite all files. You will now be using UNP v1.2 instead of CBBEv3, so take care concerning armor mods.

Q: I installed the optional package and Violet's preset doesn't look like Silmeria.

A: Try installing a different ENB preset. I believe Carry0833 uses BoneAsh-ENB from the 3DMGame forums.

Race Changelog:

v1.0.1 - Slightly decreased nose widths for Charlotte and Nina, better reflecting the followers' original looks.

v1.0.0 - Nexus release. Changed all four presets' skin and lip colors to completely white, in case users wish to use the natural textures. Previous versions are now categorized as beta versions.

Beta Versions:

v1.0.8 - Reverted vampire gaunt face fix due to lacking permissions. Changed female skeleton used so that it points to \meshes\actors\character\character assets female\ in hopes of providing BBP/TBBP support. Changed default skin tone and lip color to completely white for all presets in case you're using the optional Sophia Face + UNP package. Redid readmes to reflect version changes and credits.

v1.0.7 - Reintroduced Charlotte's face preset and made Violet's preset #4. Added a dark violet hair color.

v1.0.6 - Replaced Charlotte v1's face preset with Violet. Set texture path for hands to femalehands_1_sk.dds and packaged the correct texture. Repackaged femalehead_s.dds since the previous version used the wrong one. Added optional Sophia Face textures and UNP Main Body archive if you wish to match Violet's face.

v1.0.5 - Added 33 eye colors, 14 scars, and Scarlet's face preset. Fixed the amber eye color that was using a vanilla texture. Removed "optional" textures folder since it nearly doubled file size.

v1.0.4 - Removed vampire gaunt face. Fixed vampire face morphs. Fixed vampire race height to match the normal race. Fixed a tiny typo in the race description.

v1.0.3 - Increased iLipMorph/iNoseMorph Count by 2/3 to match ECE's sliders. Packaged human/Nord face tint textures from Pretty Face Pack v2.0 and made tint fixes in the esp. Added optional Pretty Face Pack v3.0 textures. Added 10 warpaints; the race will no longer use the vanilla ones of the same names. It will still use the ones for Nords.

v1.0.2 - Enabled all extra skin/makeup tints; you should now be able to select most, if not all, of the colors that were available in ECE.

v1.0.1 - Reverted previous eye head parts fix to Lovergirl Race due to introducing another eye/jaw bug. All meshes now point to the correct textures in textures\BSnake\Lovergirl Race. Removed Lovergirl Race.esp dependency on Update.esm. Added a version number to the race to keep track of changes.

v1.0.0b - Fixed eye head parts for Lovergirl Race; you should now have 16 eye colors to choose from. Vanilla eye colors will still result in unholy zombie incarnations, but this is intended so that ECE does not have to be installed.

v1.0.0a - Added a standalone Lovergirl Race, with separate archives for Pre-Dawnguard and Dawnguard installations.

Lovergirls Follower Pack v1.0.0 - Nexus Release: Contains Charlotte, Nina, Scarlet, and Violet in one esp file. You must install Lovergirl Race v1.0.0+ (Nexus Release) before installing the follower pack. Choose this pack or the individual followers below.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29789

Screenshots:

35iyhaq.jpg

Violet the Violent: You must install Lovergirl Race v1.0.0+ (Nexus Release) before installing Violet.

No Dawnguard: Standalone version unavailable.

Dawnguard:

Inspiration:

35jeae1.jpg

Screenshots:

1zd9noh.jpg

2dtxfzs.jpg

34doglg.jpg

20k7nzc.jpg

2czstpt.jpg

mj35fn.jpg

Scarlet the Wildfire: You must install Lovergirl Race before installing Scarlet.

No Dawnguard: Standalone version unavailable.

Dawnguard:

Dawnguard Long Hair:

Screenshots:

294jbkg.jpg

2qch4jr.jpg

2ns9wjo.jpg

2q8oimd.jpg

Long Hair Screenshots:

2qulnpk.jpg

Nina the Frozen Heart:

Standalone version unavailable.

Screenshots:

35mm61u.jpg

2afhj4g.jpg

30lcqch.jpg

357frjr.jpg

Charlotte the Duelist:

Standalone version unavailable.

Screenshots:

ws1moz.jpg

2mnj3ht.jpg

Followers FAQ:

Q: I don't see any followers in the Drunken Huntsman.

A: If you used "coc whiterundrunkenhuntsman", simply exit the tavern and enter it normally.

Q: All of the followers appear besides Scarlet or Violet.

A: Make sure Lovergirl Race.esp is loaded before LG_Scarlet.esp and LG_Violet.esp in your mod manager. Lovergirl Race.esp must be activated.

Q: I installed the individual followers and X doesn't appear.

A: Check the back room. Due to the placement of the NPCs, they might wander around there. This shouldn't be an issue with the follower pack, however.

Q: I use UFO and I can't get X NPC to follow me.

A: Move the UFO.esp files below Lovergirls Follower Pack.esp or LG_FollowerName.esp in your load order.

Followers Changelog:

v1.0.0: Nexus Release. Only the Follower Pack is available for now. Changed Nina's outfit to Nocturnal Robes + Brown Cloth Boots from AOM. Changed Nina's sword to an iron sword. Changed Violet's weapon to a dagger. All followers now depend on Lovergirl Race.esp due to height issues with Charlotte and Nina using the Nord race.

Beta Versions:

1/5/2012 - Created a Lovergirls Follower Pack with one esp file containing all four followers. Requires at least Lovergirl Race v1.0.7. Incompatible with the standalone follower packages. Added an updated UNP v1.51 body texture to Lovergirls Follower Pack.

1/4/2012 - Added a fourth follower, Violet, based on Charlotte v2. She relies on Lovergirl Race v1.0.7. Both Violet and Charlotte can be recruited.

1/3/2012 - Added Charlotte v2. She now uses the UNP body, Sophia Face textures, and requires Lovergirl Race. Her face now closely resembles Carry0833's character, Silmeria.

1/1/2012 - Fixed a naming error in the meshes directory for all versions of Scarlet. >< Please download an archive and overwrite all files. Then delete the folder "FaceGeom" in Data\meshes\actors\character\.

1/1/2012 - Set Scarlet's Boots/Gloves ArmorAddons to point to her 100% weight assets. Packaged 100% weight boots, gloves, and torso armor meshes.

1/1/2012 - Fixed Scarlet's facegeom file. Its records now point to the correct face/hair textures in \Textures\BSnake\Scarlet. Repackaged correct face/body textures with Scarlet.

12/31/2012 - Fixed Scarlet's hair, head, body, hands, and feet meshes so that they have the correct texture paths. Please download the respective package again and extract the meshes folder.

12/31/2012 - Fixed Scarlet's race in her non-Dawnguard archive. Please overwrite the esp file. She should now appear correctly in-game.

12/30/2012 - Added a third follower, Scarlet. She calls upon assets from Lovergirl Race, which is a required mod.

11/29/2012 - Updated min/max levels of both followers to 5 and 70, respectively.

11/27/2012 - Fixed facegeom and face tint file paths for both mods. Please download the mods again from the links above.

11/26/2012 - Added Charlotte's armor shown in the screens as a default outfit. Added a second standalone follower: Nina. Her voice has been updated to YoungEager; FemaleEvenToned didn't exactly fit her.

11/21/2012 - Removed dependency of RaceCompatibility.esm. Please download the archive again and overwrite the previous esp file. Sorry about that!

Please let me know if there are any problems with these mods. I don't mind if you upload some screenshots too. :P

wow nice! i was wondering if you could make a special request follower

Sure' date=' just send me a PM with the details. :) I'm more of a re-inventor rather than an innovator, but I could see what I can do.

Gorgeous! Keep it up and glad my tutorial could help. =D

Thank you so much; your tutorial is really indispensable for creating followers. :D

i downloaded all the mod in the readme

but i get hair with no texture any reason why ;_;?

http://i.imgur.com/sjj4q.jpg

Hi, you don't need to install any of the mods listed in the credits section; this mod is standalone. I checked out the FaceGeom file in Nifskope and cleaned up the texture paths for those with a Skyrim installation in a different folder. Please download the mod again in the first post and let me know if you still have issues. Sorry for the mistake. :s

My game crashes as soon as the I reach the menu when I enable this mod. What could be causing this? Are there any pre-requisites for this mod?

If you don't have it already' date=' please try installing Racial Compatibility from this link. I don't know why, but Charlotte.esp seems to depend on RaceCompatibility.esm. >< I'd get rid of this dependency in a heartbeat since it doesn't make sense, but I lack an older version of Wrye Bash.

The file in the first post has been updated, removing dependency from RaceCompatibility.esm. Please download the rar again and overwrite Charlotte.esp file in your installation.

The only thing I can consider a prerequisite is updating Skyrim to v1.6.89.

Have you installed any other mods recently? If enabling RaceCompatibility.esm doesn't fix it, Try disabling all of your recently installed mods in your mod manager and enable only Charlotte.esp in order to rule it out.

I'm proud to present my second follower, Nina. She's a spellsword, using frost magic in one hand and a good ol' sword in the other. Initially, I wanted her to use a bound sword, but running out of magicka made her useless at times. I'm learning quite a lot about the CK as I go. :)

Amazing! that's very beautiful

Could you tell me about model mod that you use to make a character like this please? because I have tried so many face mod for a half year but the result is all disappointed. Maybe I'm not know how to adjust or adapt it even I have same mod as you.(even .nif i didn't know what exactly it is)

It will be grateful if you can teach me something about it. Thanks.

Amazing! that's very beautiful

Could you tell me about model mod that you use to make a character like this please? because I have tried so many face mod for a half year but the result is all disappointed. Maybe I'm not know how to adjust or adapt it even I have same mod as you.(even .nif i didn't know what exactly it is)

It will be grateful if you can teach me something about it. Thanks.

Thanks for your kind words. The mods used to make the followers are listed in the readmes under the Credits section. :) The most important mod you'll need is one that adds new .tri morphs for the face. Think of this as the block of clay you start off with to sculpt the fine details. The vanilla .tris are okay' date=' but they result in a more blocky, rugged face. I used Enhanced Character Edit that comes with Pretty Face 2.0 for a smoother, rounder face. Another one I know of is Better FaceGen. The two will conflict with one another, so you'll have to choose one.

I never paid much attention to femalehead.nif, but if you plan to use Enhanced Character Edit, you could compare RAN's HeadMesh Variants. I use the one that comes with Pretty Face 2.0.

You should also consider which face textures to use; I used BBLee III. Here's a handy guide that shows the differences between popular textures:

2e17gcm.jpg

When you have all your mods installed, all that's left is tweaking the sliders settings in showracemenu. I've given all the info I can at this point and leave it up to you to try and recreate these faces. If I can vaguely recreate Carry0833's face, I'm sure you can too. ;)

Hi, i used your first follower.Very pretty indeed.But i have a problem.If i have the mod installed, all my followers leave me and i cannot recruit anyother even though the option appears.Can't even have as follower your mod.If i unistall your mod, everything is all right.Do you know why this is happening?I currently have four followers following me and several others installed just for them to be there like the vanilla npc's only to make places more crowded.

Hi' date=' i used your first follower.Very pretty indeed.But i have a problem.If i have the mod installed, all my followers leave me and i cannot recruit anyother even though the option appears.Can't even have as follower your mod.If i unistall your mod, everything is all right.Do you know why this is happening?I currently have four followers following me and several others installed just for them to be there like the vanilla npc's only to make places more crowded.

[/quote']

Hmm this is strange. Please answer the following and I'll try my best to help you out:

1) Do you have Ultimate Followers Overhaul (UFO), Extensible Follower Framework (EFF), or a similar mod installed? Which one?

2) Concerning the followers that left you, are they vanilla housecarls/hirelings or custom followers? If they're custom, could you tell me which ones so I can test them with Charlotte?

3) Which version of Skyrim are you running?

4) Do you have both the UFO mod and Dawnguard installed?

These mods were created using Skyrim v1.6.89, but I don't recall any incompatibilities with more up-to-date installations. There might be issues with older versions of Skyrim, though.

I've tried recreating the problem using a custom follower that I didn't make, and she didn't leave when I recruited Charlotte, Nina, or both at once. I'm using EFF and everything seems to be running smooth. Hope to hear from you soon.

Well, what i have installed are:

1)SKSE

2)Skyrim v1.8

3)Dawnguard

4)Follower Limit Increased

5)Follower_Trap_Safety_v1_1-11609-1-1

6)Move it - Less Wait Time

-That is, no followr overhaul installed such as UFO or Extensible Follower Framework

Followers following me at the time:

1)Lydia

2)Original Sanhoshin's Lusia (found here at LL)

3)Vilja

4)Cerwiden

Also, for making it more clear,all my followers leave me weather or not i try to make Charlotte as my follower,just having the mod installed, makes the problem apear.But even though my followers leave,though Charlotte is there,despite the fact that the commands for making her my follower apear,she does nothing,even though she accepts.All the followers that have left me, continue to have ALL the dialogue options that followers have available but do nothing,they behave as though they are not invited to become my followers.

Well' date=' what i have installed are:

1)SKSE

2)Skyrim v1.8

3)Dawnguard

4)Follower Limit Increased

5)Follower_Trap_Safety_v1_1-11609-1-1

6)Move it - Less Wait Time

-That is, no followr overhaul installed such as UFO or Extensible Follower Framework

Followers following me at the time:

1)Lydia

2)Original Sanhoshin's Lusia (found here at LL)

3)Vilja

4)Cerwiden

Also, for making it more clear,all my followers leave me weather or not i try to make Charlotte as my follower,just having the mod installed, makes the problem apear.But even though my followers leave,though Charlotte is there,despite the fact that the commands for making her my follower apear,she does nothing,even though she accepts.All the followers that have left me, continue to have ALL the dialogue options that followers have available but do nothing,they behave as though they are not invited to become my followers.

[/quote']

Interesting, Increased Follower Limit is by Expired, right? I think that mod is an old version of Extensible Follower Framework. Clicking the link in this Nexus thread leads back to EFF.

I searched that thread and someone mentioned an incompatibility with the Vilja mod:

I found a problem with Vilja companion mod and EFF BOSS places Vilja lower in the load order and it needs to be before XFLDialogue.esp or you can't have new followers after Vilja.

So try moving Vilja before XFLDialogue.esp in your load order and see if that helps. :)

hello' date=' can i ask something, i've downloaded follower but the skin body color looks different with her head. and i think the problem is the texture body different with texture head. what skin texture body/head you use ?

[/quote']

Crap, I made a mistake when renaming the esps to reflect the mod series. I forgot to change the esp folder names for the face tint and facegeom files. :s Thank you for the heads up and sorry for the mistake! Please download the mods again in the first post and they should look fine.

Sweet' date=' thanks for this. She looks stunning, I'ma make sweet love to her all night long... or not.. depends if she can handle my greatsword.

[/quote']

Thanks man. Idk which one you mean, but Charlotte is used to two swords at a time. o.o Wait, aren't you supposed to have three?? :P