Blade & Soul Armor "Collection" - UNP - beta 0.5

Hello, many of you may know me from the Nexus due to my TERA Armors Collection for Skyrim - UNP mod.

Here's another "collection" from me, this time it's Blade and Soul.

It's not exactly much of a "collection" at the moment since it contains only three armors and have no weight slider. Consider it a "beta" version of the collection

If you know me from my TERA mod, then you should know how fast I can make these armors.

B&S armors are generally more difficult to convert than TERA but not by much, I'll be going back and forth between the TERA mod and this one (but mainly focused on the TERA one at least until v1.7 of that mod is released)

No, I will not do any other body types beside UNP, so do not ask. Feel free to take these meshes and convert them to CBBE, ADEC or whatever you want, no need to ask me for permission, this isn't the Nexus.

WHAT THIS MOD CONTAINS

Here's what you get for the beta version 0.5

1 Light, 1 Heavy and 1 Robe - converted from B&S meshes to UNP body

The Robe has two versions similar to my Tera mod - one normal unenchanted cloth that's easy to make and a second pre-enchanted version that's much more difficult to craft but comes with a powerful enchantment.

LIGHT ARMORS

Goblinmist (Elven)

ala6q.jpg

HEAVY ARMORS

Qilin Horn (Heavy - Orcish)

wnb8b.jpg

ROBES

Winterwoe (Robe) - Pre-enchanted version: Winterwoe Robe of the Piercing Blizzard

IpdW2.jpg

KNOWN BUGS

- No weight slider yet

- The high heel's feet part don't match up with your character's skin, if anyone know how to fix this, please help me out because I have no clue at the moment.

IMAGES ARE DOWN. GO HERE FOR SCREENSHOTS:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20430619.html

LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?lbq0a4hsnc0468k

Have fun and report bugs if you found any.

MORE ARMORS WILL COME WITH SUBSEQUENT UPDATES

Credits

Mizuiro - for providing me with the ripped meshes and textures of the B&S armors, hope to see more from you

Nightasy - my "teacher" who've taught me everything about the art of armor making in Skyrim.

Bethesda - Skyrim

Ncsoft - B&S

Hopefully Ncsoft will one day follow En Masse's example and allow their assets to be freely used by the Skyrim modding community, but for now, LL will be this mod's home.

Concept artworks, or 3d texture type?

Many can be found just from google. There are many forums for this game too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blade+and+soul&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=niqoUI3GDqPe4QSJlIDoCg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=485&sei=pCqoUJK3IMjZ4QSNr4CADg

Your Tera armors are great, looking forward to these B&S sets. :)

carry0830, I love your pictures from skyrim.jpn :heart:

Concept artworks' date=' or 3d texture type?

Many can be found just from google. There are many forums for this game too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=blade+and+soul&hl=en&safe=off&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=niqoUI3GDqPe4QSJlIDoCg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=485&sei=pCqoUJK3IMjZ4QSNr4CADg

Your Tera armors are great, looking forward to these B&S sets. :)

carry0830, I love your pictures from skyrim.jpn :heart:

[/quote']

I need a place that show case all the armors with their proper names basically. An official database if you will.

Any chance for male armors too? :D

I'm planning for male armor release as well' date=' similar to how my Tera mod works. However, at the moment, I don't have the resources model rip for male, but know that I will work on male armors if I have the 3D model and textures for them.

[b']Also, first post updated with version 0.5: added two new armors, one heavy and one mage robe.[/b]

Any chance for male armors too? :D

I'm planning for male armor release as well' date=' similar to how my Tera mod works. However, at the moment, I don't have the resources model rip for male, but know that I will work on male armors if I have the 3D model and textures for them.

[b']Also, first post updated with version 0.5: added two new armors, one heavy and one mage robe.[/b]

Great,cant wait for them ^^