What's your current mood?

• 2 weeks later...

Tired, but glad I have the day off tomorrow/today (about 1 at night here, so today would probably be the best choice)

Also, a bit shocked, by the fact that I'm one of the ten (actually, the ninth) most active person on this forum, post-wise.

Of course, I'm nowhere near Donkey. That guy has a total number of posts above 1200 (at the moment of writing: 1250), with around 14 posts per day.  :o

Not speaking bad of you in any way, Donkey, might you be reading this.

Guest Donkey

my post count ain't something to be proud of. If you are bombarded with questions and no one is pinching in to help others, then really that is why it is sky rocketing.

Guest Donkey

Much better, now translation been on the back burner, and i can finally enjoy playing oblivion again for real. Right now testing the Shivering Isles.

• 1 year later...

Mildly happy: Only a slight hangover from an after-work binge.

Relieved: I escaped the attentions of a 300+LB woman who hit upon me last night.

Fearful: That she might have followed my cab to my home, and will visit today with Duct Tape and a snorkel, to use my skinny ass as a sex toy.

50,000-volt Taser on standby....