Simple sex game idea; Sweet love in bed.

Enriis

I would like to make something for Skyrim but do not have the required competence :huh:.

I just hope someone would pick on that.

The idea is, put simply, lesbian action on sleeping target, girl/boy would work as well :idea:.

It would require five short animations, used in 3 consecutive stage with random chances to get to the next stage.

First stage: You lay on the bed and gently stoke the target.

Second stage: Kissing and breasts stroking.

Final stage masturbate the target or Tribadism: The animation start slow and passionate, then faster, then climax.

When you fail it would trigger a simple rejection animation (the target would just stand up with a short message).

To trigger the action it would require to get a dialogue box which give you the choice to try "The action" or speak with the target.

So that's that, feel free to comment, if i can help with anything, i will.

(I am familiar with the CK but struggle with Papyrus scripting).

I think it`s too early for such ideas ;)

...there isn`t even a good kissing anim for the actual sex mods. So I guess you will have to wait a few month more (or years?)...or you have one or two really special modders who can do that properly ^^

BTW I would like your idea without the possibility to fail...I hate Minigames ;D

An implementation in the MLA system would be better imo.

Archived