It's my birthday tommorow...

Posted on here last year when I turned 22, now I'm turning 23 tomorrow, and the only thing I managed to accomplish in the past year was as follows:

keeping my virginity...

causing myself to get a stress fracture in my left ankle, from over abusing cardio, running around like a crazy lunatic with a chip on my shoulder in the late hours of the evening, surrounded by total darkness and blasting my eardrums out with accommodating music...

And last, but certainly not least, added another meaningless year to my shitty life...  no clue who I am, or what the fuck I'm even doing on this god forsaken fucking planet...

It seems so very childish to say this, but I believe I've earned the right after the years of agony: IT'S NOT FAIR!

Why in the fuck is this happening to me, and what supernatural forces in the universe are inflicting so much torment and pain on a single lowly individual? It's not like I killed somebody...

If anyone knows an easy way out, I'm all ears... don't expect me to reply back, but know I may just be reading, that is, if anyone even cares about the overwhelming amount of bullshit self pity up in here...   

No one does mate, no easy way out of problems in life, hell i'm only slightly younger then you but i'm not worried about something as benign as being a virgin, it's a silly thing anyway, you'll find someone eventually, no point putting a silly marker on something as natural as sex, you'll be fine mate, just keep on keeping on through life, it's too short to get caught up on silly shit

Archived