View File

Sexlab Transparent Sex

What does it do?

This is a simple mod that allows you to make actors selected by gender and or creatures in sex animations so you can see through them. 

You can limit it to sex involving the player or for all sex acts.

You can control how transparent the selected actors become.

Actors are set to transparent at the beginning of the sex act and will lose their transparency when the sex act ends.

Ghosts are already transparent and will therefore be ignored by this mod.

Skyrim Special Edition (SSE)

This mod should work with Skyrim Special Edition, it uses nothing that hasn't been ported in at least a beta version for SSE already.  It may require opening in the SSE CK and saving but it's a one quest, one script mod so it's really nothing fancy that should mike it impossible to use. 

What is it useful for?

I see this as useful myself for aligning sex animations so you can see if there would be clipping with larger or longer schlongs on the actors. 

It also provides the nearest thing we can do to the requested "x-ray" view.

15 hours ago, hylysi said:

Would it be possible to add a feature so that only specified body parts are transparent?

It would be neat make the entire body transparent except for specific body parts (chosen through an MCM menu perhaps?) like hands or schlongs.

Nope.  This mod sets the actor "alpha" which covers the whole actor.  I do not know of any effects that the game supports that would change the alpha of only part of the actor which would be a pretty cool effect for making a "fading person" type mod.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump the flickering.

I always wanted to ask / find out how we can get rid of it.

I use the mod Cosmetic Auras (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24667/) to achieve the "xray" effect, it also comes with much more fancy effects such as red/blue/violet ghost or frozen effect. My favorite is "webbed" aura ;)

Sadly, all of the auras have the ugly flickering. Its not an enb, its Skyrim default "shader" when it changes an actors visibility. Try too zoom into your char (you need customziable camera to get close enough) or walk into another npc and you'll see the same effect just as they fade out.

I dont know if we can get rid of the effect...

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...