A question regarding Lovers

Can lovers detect what faction an NPC belongs to during sex? Like when the PC has sex with a bandit or a goblin from the dust eater tribe can lovers detect that the PC is having sex with a bandit (from the bandit faction) and a dust eater goblin (from the dust eater tribe faction)? I'm not just talking about the name though, since I could just go into console and rename the bandit or goblin and lovers would detect the new name. I also know that lovers can detect the race of who is having sex. LoversvoiceforSSPplus can detect what race the male is and play appropriate subtitles if the male is an orc/argonian etc. But I'm not sure about factions.

I don't have any particular reason for asking (yet), I'd just like to know.

Can lovers detect what faction an NPC belongs to during sex? Like when the PC has sex with a bandit or a goblin from the dust eater tribe can lovers detect that the PC is having sex with a bandit (from the bandit faction) and a dust eater goblin (from the dust eater tribe faction)? I'm not just talking about the name though' date=' since I could just go into console and rename the bandit or goblin and lovers would detect the new name. I also know that lovers can detect the race of who is having sex. LoversvoiceforSSPplus can detect what race the male is and play appropriate subtitles if the male is an orc/argonian etc. But I'm not sure about factions.

I don't have any particular reason for asking (yet), I'd just like to know.

[/quote']

It can know Faction that belongs NPC by using GetNumFactions.

If the function of the base system for Lovers is used, Ref of the other party who is having sexual intercourse can be acquired.

Archived