[mod] [Stellaris] Tons of Tits

decided to make it from scratch since 2.6.3 now has hardcoded building cap...

Hmm?

POPS_BUILDING_SLOTS                        = 5     # The amount of pops needed to unlock a new building slot
        BASE_PLANET_BUILDING_SLOTS                = 1
        MAX_PLANET_BUILDING_SLOTS                = 16

POPS_BRANCH_OFFICE_BUILDING_SLOTS         = 25     # The amount of pops needed to unlock a new branch office building slot
        BASE_PLANET_BRANCH_OFFICE_BUILDING_SLOTS = 0
        MAX_PLANET_BRANCH_OFFICE_BUILDING_SLOTS     = 4

These lines are still present in defines.  Are you saying they do nothing now?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2020 at 1:53 AM, NebulaFox4427 said:

For everyone confused about why this mod is bugging out their launcher, simply open the .mod file (tot.mod, not the descriptor.mod file) in something like notepad or notepad++ and change the path line from

path="/mod/tot"

to

path="mod/tot"

A simple change makes a world of difference in parsing.

Edit: To be on the safe side, delete "mods_registry" "game_data" and "dlc_load" in your Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris folder (or wherever you've had your game rerouted to) to prevent duplicate mods from being created when you do this. The first time I did this it created a duplicate mod of all my steam mods, but deleting the aforementioned files fixed it, as soon as you start the launcher back up, it'll recreate them and everything should work just fine, no need to dick around with the mod tool button.

i'm still kinda confused because of how my path is set up it's  Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Gynoid" do i just get rid of the thing between mod and Stellaris? 

call me an idiot but i'm just being cautious 

On 5/31/2020 at 12:02 PM, Heavy147 said:

i'm still kinda confused because of how my path is set up it's  Documents/Paradox Interactive/Stellaris/mod/Gynoid" do i just get rid of the thing between mod and Stellaris? 

call me an idiot but i'm just being cautious 

You can if you want. If you're truly concerned with it, try each method one at a time, and whenever you make your change, save it and try to launch Stellaris and see if it works. If it doesn't, try the next one, etc. Sometimes writing out a file path in full without having the disk it's located on in the file path causes it to not work, so /mod/ usually works for this purpose, but if you want to write out the full file path name, make sure to have the disk in there too, like C:/ or (insert disk name here):/

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So, we have the Lewd Mind civic.

The Sex Palace goes anywhere, but the Sex Hub is capital-only?

The Soldier and Enforcer jobs state they spawn defence armies.  Although the Sex Palace building says it does, the Mistress Job doesn't mention it.  What's the truth?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 11:57 AM, Mati17 said:

Hi I need help with your mod. I do all thing you recommended but nothing. If you help me I will be very gratefull. I forgot problem is with black slotsimage.png.a6735f429c9b2768e4438bd8764f794b.png 

So this is a fixed version, just make sure its on the bottom of the load order. If the creator comes back, I'll take this down. If you have empires with the portraits from before, you may have to reset them as I moved them to their own category, thus making it compatible with SE humans too. If there's any problems let me know, as I've not tried playing as one of them yet. 

tot.zip

Edited by stronggater
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...