No sex autonomy

Hey. I have a problem with Wicked Whims. It should give a feature that is making other sims ask each other for sex based on many conditions. As said on https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-autonomy/ : 
Partner random trigger attempts to start sex autonomy once every in-game hour by rolling the base random chance. Each failed attempt increases the chance of the next attempt by half of the base random sex autonomy chance. . 

and 

Lots that have the Hypersexual trait increase the base chance to 100%, guaranteeing a successful roll every time.

plus 

Romantic conversation trigger attempts to start sex autonomy after every successful romantic social interaction. 

Neither of these happens. There are none autonomy sex. There are only when I am using setting "random sex", which I tried with other settings maxed. I am going to check that with other settings minimlized. Beside this, other sims had sex only in one place: downloaded restaurant. Not in clubs, houses nor work. 

Smaller two problems, that maybe have something to do with this:
1.ModConflict Detector is showing me that every animation-mod has conflict with each other. 
2.I tried both settings about romance dialog giving a chance to sex and without that setting checked. Lets's assume that I will deal with subject problem with Your help. If it is checked, then it means that it rises the chance or that sex can happen only after romantic dialogue? 

I am using current WickedWhims 3.3.4.129c - 11 May 2018, which I upgarded few days ago, but I've had this problem as well on old one (WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a - 30 December 2017). I didn't on one before that (November, but I don't have it anymore and I can't check which number it was.

P.S. I hope I have explained it all correctly, I am asking for help here probably first time (not entierly sure though), so I am sorry for any mistakes I've made in this post. 

Archived