[REQUEST] Severed Coldharbour Resummoned head object?

I can't mod besides texture alterations and adding followers through CK just for my game (not even sharing them b/c that's so much more). After playing Vigilant and coming across the "Head of St. Alessia", I made an Odin character with Dogas the Berserker from Coldharbour Resummoned playing the role of Mimir. Here comes the problem with lore involving Odin. He had Mimir's severed head granting him knowledge at his waist, attached to a belt similar to St. Alessia's head from Vigilant. Could anyone create a wearable severed Dogas head similar to the CR mod?

Here's Kratos in God of War 4 with Mimir's head. I don't need it to talk or have straps, just a head object to wear :smiley:

ZOxYIri.jpg

I planned on using these on an alpha channel to resize for screenshots, but in game would be cooler:

5af8aaf1589e9_Dogasheads.thumb.png.d119663c8ef48f17268fe821760c0f80.png

Archived