Heightmap Terrain LOD problem (Image Incluced)

Gary Hooper

Hi,

Recently I have run into a problem. I used a heightmap (downloaded it as resource) of 2048x2048 to make a new worldspace. When I was landscaping it I accidentally flattened/joined some cells beyond the original heightmap. This created some new cells. So, the worldspace got bigger. And now when I try to generate terrain lod with osape, it shows blank black cells on preview tab and doesn't generate lod properly. So, I was hoping if anyone can help me fixing it. Can I delete the cells or separate the original heightmap from the extended cells. 

Please can anyone help me?

This is the image

Capture - Copy.PNG

Nevermind. Solved it myself. All I had to do is open my plugin with Tesedit5 along with the original heightmap plugin that I downloaded . Then selected the worldspace of my plugin. Matched the cellblocks (cell) of my plugin with the original heightmap plugins. And deleted other cells by right-clicking "remove". 

Archived