0Sex Sex Scenes + SexLab Narrative Scenarios?

So, I found something awfully interesting on this page of the 0Sex thread, in a conversation between the creator of SexLab, Ashal, and the creator of 0Sex, CEO 0S.

Ashal: Alternatively, another option I've thought of is adding functionality to SexLab to allow a sexlab mod to "defer" a scene to 0Sex whenever the play has it present.

CEO: I think anyone that is interested in 0Sex would be much happier if there was a way to access a system like it but also take part in all the time, passion and commitment put into SexlLab and it's great mods and animations.

So, 3 years on - did it happen? Is there compatibility between the two, and to what degree? My (admittedly amateurish) forum scrounging has yet to turn anything up, so please, point me towards anything you care to!

TL;DR looking for a mod/method to make sure that I can use all the fun 'narrative' scenarios of SexLab (slavery, etc.), but have all the sex scenes use 0Sex!

Thanks!

Archived