Help me find this mod

I found this tweet today and the person who posted it doesn't know the name of the mod. Considering how many mods are available here it's not realistic for me to find this mod by myself. Hopefully someone here knows what this mod is called

Thank You!

31769535_1035150066634311_2772954104614354944_n.jpg

Far more likely it's an ECE pose sculpt than photoshop seeing as face bones are a giant pain in the ass to do in Skyrim.

Not saying you're wrong, but this is two minutes in ECE versus many more minutes in PS to cover the distortion from stretching.

14 minutes ago, 27X said:

Far more likely it's an ECE pose sculpt than photoshop seeing as face bones are a giant pain in the ass to do in Skyrim.

Not saying you're wrong, but this is two minutes in ECE versus many more minutes in PS to cover the distortion from stretching.

I said this because even on such low quality picture I can see seam on girl's cheek =)

17 hours ago, Azazellz said:

I said this because even on such low quality picture I can see seam on girl's cheek =)

this picture is 100% a fake. :classic_wink:

1386638531794.jpeg

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19128-what-mod-is-this-non-adult-skyrim-edition/?do=findComment&comment=875942

August 1, 2014 was nobody in a position to develop this, no matter if pose or animation.
I suspect this picture is even older. :smiley:

https://twitter.com/chunkachanka?lang=de

22 hours ago, winny257 said:

this picture is 100% a fake. :classic_wink:

August 1, 2014 was nobody in a position to develop this, no matter if pose or animation.
I suspect this picture is even older. :smiley:

You can drag  vertices in ECE or RM vertex paint menu (sculpt menu), you can make any face morph if you have time and desire.I did that in 2014.

1 hour ago, 27X said:

vert molding was possible since day one.

yes, but only for very few, gifted modders, would there be that Construction sets not, which by the way first six months after publication of Skyrim appeared, then it would stay with a few.
if you claim now this picture is real, then I hope you can prove it. :classic_wink:

I was using 3ds and maya for my job before Skyrim was launched. There's nothing to prove, and modeling shenanigans has rather nothing to do with the CK.

This butt is round. completely round. Not a hexagon, or an octagon or roundish-esque. It is round. This butt has never been opened in the CK, nor would it ever be. There is no antialiasing in this image.

Spoiler

wRZRn.jpg

This is full labial/vaginal-tongue/head interaction in SMP.

Spoiler

You'll notice the exif data is from two years ago, when this was "impossible" to do.

ppmPz.jpg

Except obviously not, because vaginas already contain the right nodes and bones and said bones and nodes can be added to other meshes as well, which is kind of the entire point of XPMSE.

The issue with the pinch picture is real time mesh deformation via bones for heads that don't contain bones.

So again, can you do this in Skyrim? Yep. Since day one, should you have access to the right tools, none of which is the ck.

Can this become a mod that adds bones to heads and the attendant animations and scripts to go with?  Sure. Has anybody bothered to do that in public venue? Obviously not. But neither is impossible. Quite the opposite.

Archived