Transformation is interesting

Danest

Transformations exist in the fallout universe... mutation, FEV, gene splicing, and sometimes cybernetics on the side.  Big MT had a splicer that I think was criminally under-utilized, as well as a potential for cybernetics.  
In Bethesda-type games, I find consequences interesting.  Consequences to choices or events that can't just be fixed with a hand-wave.  I think there's a lot of potential for transformation in this, and I suspect this is the site to discuss it.  Just, something that changes the player but doesn't prevent the game from continuing to its conclusion.  

The simple "cybernetics" things you can get in the Project Nevada, and that's all that you need to know, if you're never worked with this game and don't know the limitations of this game engine.
Because if you want something that will change the visual looks, then you need to understand that how hard this is can be and how much time can take for any who's already worked with this type of stuff. If you wanting that someone will take this "idea" and make all this "just for fun", then you probably better to just learn how to do it by yourself.
For visual stuff, you need to know (at least nominal, just to understand the difficulty) how to work with 3d modeling tools and how to work with the lowpoly models(or how to make re-topology from highpoly to lowpoly), know how to texture this lowpoly models, know how to rig the model on the skeleton, and only after all this, you need to somehow inject it in the game. If you can't do anything from this, if you can't even provide a 2d sketches of how it should be looks like, at the current time with the almost "empty" community's here, your chances is equal to 0%.

And I can't say that it's impossible, just it's a big project, and the simple "idea" will do nothing to it. There's need more than 1 people at least that will be know and understand the difficulty and all this stuff...
Also one more thing to the difficulty and short example, if it's will be like a new model of an arm(for different genders, different arms too if it will be not unified) for example, you'll be also need to re-do almost all the outfit(or only all that you want) to works correctly with this arm, showing the right texture and all this stuff.

Archived