Last Exception since update certain mods

Hey everyone, 

I have a lot of different mods installed (which I'm realizing is maybe more trouble than it's worth, but making my game more realistic is important to me and my story lines) and I'm pretty positive that, due to new updates, Wicked Whims no longer is compatible with the Basemental Drugs mod, which is just unfortunate. Here's the link to the last exception file the game created: https://pastebin.com/Dgu1cCk6  As you can see, there's a lot in there about the Basemental Drugs mod itself, and they have been making a lot of changes to it lately so I guess it's not super surprising. Just annoying lol. Anyway I wanted to report this problem to see if there's any chance of getting this fixed! 

They are all caused by custom traits or aspirations. If you have any of the following please remove them.

SubmarineSims_SpiritualTrait_v1.2.package

Surrounded By Family Aspiration_MarlynSims.package

Modest Trait by SkillfulSimmer340.package

marlynsims_Bulimic.package

gobananas_NoSenseofHumor.package

gobananas_GoodSenseofHumor.package

Ahh damn I've got both the Spiritual trait and the No Sense of Humor trait downloaded, which I'm also sad to remove but at the very least it wasn't Basemental causing the problems. As a quick follow up question, what will happen to my sims in the game who already have these traits when I remove them? I'm assuming they'll just have one less trait and I'll have to go into CAS to fix it but I also just don't wanna glitch out my game too badly. 

Archived