How to Make a Perfect Female in Skyrim

Vulcanoids

Introduction

If you want to have a perfect realistic female and dunno how to improve the realism of your character and what she is wearing then this tutorial is for you.!

I have seen some people have been struggling to make a perfect female on Internet for Skyrim. it's actually a really fatigued work for a newbie to read and check all threads beside it takes a lot of times specially if you have no idea what to search and what to do. I am not a big fan of ES so honestly I took 2 days to figure out all these things obviously if you have ever played previous ES titles you might probably know how to jump to the right place but if you have forgotten it or a newbie this might useful for you anyway I managed to make a perfect female after trying a lot of mods and wasting a lot of bandwidth so I thought to share my experience with you. I will also teach you the knowledge I've gathered so far in another thread depend on the replies I've got.

--------------------------------------------------

Steps

Download and Install "CHSBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod"

(Breast Butt Physics when you idle)

Download and Install the "DIMONIZED UNP female body"

(This is a body replacer which improves the quality and the realism of your character)

Download the UNP based body HD pack(Modified Version - I've done it)

(Make Sure to Rename the file inside the package to "femalebody_1_msn.dds" and put it inside the

Data\textures\actors\character\female)

(This is the patch file to UNP body replacer which increases the resolution of the body textures - Higher Resolution = Higher Quality )

Download and Install the "All in One Face v4_0b Face Pack for UNP body"

(Make sure to Download the UNP Face)

(This is a face replacer which increases the quality and the realism of your character's face)

Download and Install the "UNPB-BBP vXX standard Pack Fixed"

(UNP Body with Breast Butt Physics when you Move)

Download and Install the "Hair Pack" and "ApachiiSkyHair" Mods

(This will add a couple of hairstyles to skyrim to get them

1. hit on the ~ on your keyboard

2. type showracemenu

3. go to the hair category and select what you prefer)

Download and Install the "UNP Female Armors"

Also Make sure to Install Additional Updates files if necessary specially "Fur Armor" one is helpful to prevent Sudden crashes to desktop (CTD)

(This will adjust the default armors and clothes matches to your UNP body , so you can have a perfect body even while wearing something - if you don't have this you can only have the UNP body shape (mesh) while you are in nude)

Download and Install the "Leah Armor Set - UNPB-BBP pack"

(more armorss for the UNP body)

If you want some erotic adventures make sure to install the mods in this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=12067

After you have done everything you can have a perfect female with a bit of erotic spices on it.

NOTE:

Make sure to Backup your files in case if you messed up something ,but if you don't want to reinstall just remove the mesh,textures folders and repeat the tutorial again until it works.

Make sure to follow the instructions of the pages that I've made because it' really useful to catch fix bugs and get to know more details of the mod

Make sure to check the ,Optional ,Updates Categories too if you found something don't hesitate to download and install them.

Make sure to feedback me so I can fix any errors in this tutorial

Make sure to download UNP (no Breast Butt Physics) or (UNPBB / UNP BBP) (UNP body with Breasts Butt Physics) compatible armors ,clothes when you download armors and/or clothes. you can also adjust the default armors , clothes match to your UNP body shape (mesh) by downloading UNP compatible armors/clothes.

Remember there are a lot of bodies exist out there so keep in mind to download the UNP compatibles unless you might probably screw your character.

Tags

How to Make a Perfect Female in Skyrim

How to Make a Perfect Woman in Skyrim

beautiful women, hot women, hottie, perfect ,elder scrolls

character creation, character customization, female ,nude

blocky characters ,UNP, UNPBB, UNP BBP, body replacer, female

women, briton, humanoid, elves, orcs, custom mods, mods, Bethesda

what's a perfect woman?

i think it depends on everybodys own opinion.*

thank you for that nice tutorial.

*in my case' date=' the woman are build with cbbe :D and without stuff, that's jiggeling through the wind.

[/quote']

perfect in every aspect while maintain the realism :)

what's a perfect woman?

*in my case' date=' the woman are build with cbbe :D and without stuff, that's jiggeling through the wind.

[/quote']

i agree.

in my throught i cant stand a big boob +big ass body in skyrim anymore.

the best thing in all mod so i will download because they have a nice skin texture than origin skyrim.

thank you for the guide to create a beatiful npc

what's a perfect woman?

[/quote']

i agree.

in my throught i cant stand a big boob +big ass body in skyrim anymore.

the best thing in all mod so i will download because they have a nice skin texture than origin skyrim.

thank you for the guide to create a beatiful npc

you can modify your character too not just NPCs :sleepy:

Archived