UNP Body Adjustor

Vulcanoids

"niflib 0.8 was released " - this is the latest news I've got

I thought to develop a tool for Skyrim by using this library so I can adjust the size of body parts of UNP mod , the good news is now Niflib fully supports to Skyrim but I am wondering is this a waste or someone is already working on a tool like this.so I don't want to waste my time on this. and if you have any suggestions please make them here.

honestly I still don't know how to deal with nif file format though I have a good knowledge in programming so it may take sometimes to implement this . your feedback is appreciated

• 5 weeks later...

"niflib 0.8 was released " - this is the latest news I've got

I thought to develop a tool for Skyrim by using this library so I can adjust the size of body parts of UNP mod ' date=' the good news is now Niflib fully supports to Skyrim but I am wondering is this a waste or someone is already working on a tool like this.so I don't want to waste my time on this. and if you have any suggestions please make them here.

honestly I still don't know how to deal with nif file format though I have a good knowledge in programming so it may take sometimes to implement this . your feedback is appreciated

[/quote']

Calientes body slide would be great for this. I believe there are some UNP files loaded in it now too. if you do get around to this pls add a UNPB TBBP slider for me ^_^

Archived