DIY CaN Race Compatibility Patches

I enjoy using CaN races when I play through my game, and I also enjoy a lot of quest mods that add new characters/locations to the world. The problem is that many of these characters often use the default human race, and look a bit out of place in a world occupied by pastel ponies or cat-box-headed people. Is there a way I can make my own race patches for mods using the CC or the Fo4Edit program? I don't want to pester mod makers about making patches for CaN if they aren't already interested in doing such, and the CaN developers can't be expected to trawl mod sites looking for quest mods to make compatible all the time.

Incidentally, has anyone put together a patch for CaN+Devious Devices? I don't think it's likely, but if someone's gone to all the trouble to remodel the headgear for CaN races, that would be sweet.

Archived