[REQUEST] Amorous Adventures - A Slightly Dirtier Clean Version

Hello everybody,

I want to have an explicit version of Amorous Adventures without having to install a sex framework (other people will be playing it, so I don't really want a spell called Fornicate showing up in the spells menu). I was thinking one way to do this would be to have the character you're talking to unequip everything before the screen fades to black then reequip everything afterward. I'll be using it for Skyrim VR, so I don't care about unequiping the player's armor. I also personally think this is more immersive than the current way sex scenes are handled in VR (I find suddenly switching to third person for sex scenes a bit immersion breaking). Is there anybody who would be willing to make this for me?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7305

Preferably leave it unpacked since I've made some modifications to some of the voice files in my copy to match a voice replacer I'm using.

i think the mod already does what you're asking, at least as far as i unterstand from the main mod description.

Different Versions

The CLEAN version of the Amorous Adventures Mod.

• No visible Intimacy. No kisses. No animation.
  • No additional requirements - no Mod dependencies.
  • Uses Fade To Black screen for intimacy.

Does the other character undress before the fade to black? My request is that the girl (or guy) you're talking to unequips all armor and weapons before the fade to black and reequips them after the screen fades back in. I've never used the mod before, does this already happen in the clean version?

i think on clean version what it happends is:

example

serana: i never though i would love again

player: well lot can change on 200plus years

serana: very funny.

*fade to black

serana: that was wanderfull.

player: kobe

no undress just dialogue ends, fade to black, and then normal gameplay all sex scene will be implied not shown.

this a christian clean download mister.

but who know, since clean has no requirements, download it and  test it, the first and fastest you can romance with that mod i think is camilla valerius on riverwood

Gtimplicating+that+implying+implied+implications+was+implicated+by+implying+the+_152b7f98d5a8d9977e4f7188a6c09fc0.jpg

Yeah, I just checked on youtube and there's no stripping in the clean version. Would anyone be willing to add it? Another cool change would be to add a dialogue option to change the girl's clothes after you finish her Amorous Adventures questline and she becomes your lover, though I'm not sure how much more difficult that would be to code.