Problem with bound animations

I run sexlab + ddi + zaz

If i activate the Devious device animation filter for bound animation only 1 gets selected (the same actualy both with armbinder and yoke expecially F/F), and i am evenunable to change animation.

What could it be? 

To tell the truth i Always had similar problems but times ago at least 3 animation worked while now only one works

Tried every combiantion of DD/zaz  animation filters to no avail.. 

if i deactivate DD animation filter i got non bound animations even with zaz filter on.

I think it depends on which mod calls for the animation. I have noticed myself that even when I untick the 'use bound' in both DDi and ZaZ, some mods call for a specific animation. Unticking only helps for cases where a random is called. Atleast that has been my experience.

On ‎19‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, BonsaiWeed said:

I think it depends on which mod calls for the animation. I have noticed myself that even when I untick the 'use bound' in both DDi and ZaZ, some mods call for a specific animation. Unticking only helps for cases where a random is called. Atleast that has been my experience.

I don t think its like that.

Some new games i have few animation working usually 2 or 3 with ANY mod, but this time i only have 1 :frown: out of a lot.

Archived