New to the modding, need tips!

Sirlight

Hello there fellow dovahkiins, I have some question for you.

So thanks to this post  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/83906-sexlab-light-se/ i was successfuly able to install everything and make it work but I have some question:

Is there a way to choose the sex position when making love instead of use the item and select to change it to a random one? Also is it possible to increase the sex time duration? Also I am using Joy of PoV mod wich I love it but when the sex start the camera is a bit fucked up for the first person.... not sure if is intended but I have to use the TFC command to free camera and move it how I like; i'd like to know if there mods that add more sex postures to the standard ones from the sexlab matchmaker mod; thanks for help!

Spouse enhanced is very cool but what if my character would just kiss his wife after a long travel without sex? you know :confused: is there a mod for that too apart immersive lover's comfort wich gives weird things?

One more thing, I s there a way for my wife to follow me if she is not a companion aside lmake her become follower by console comands?

Archived