I get LastException all the time :( HELP!

Hello everyone :smile:

I am having Trouble with LastException files. I get them all the time right at the start of my game when I go to a household to actually Play with it.

First, I could clearly see two other mods in there (one of them being that outdated Fashion Career), but now all it says is WickedWhims related stuff and other Things I don't understand.

That's why I Need your help. I'm gonna put my recent LastException file at the bottom of this thread. thanks!

17.04.18.txt

The errors are caused by broken Custom Traits, but there is more than one broken trait in your mods folder. SubmarineSims_SpiritualTrait_v1.2.package is one that needs to be removed. I do not recognize any of the other RefID's, can you list the Custom Traits you have on the active sims in the household?

Okay, thank you! I have custom traits, aspirations and careers besides WickedWhims. I'm going to attach screenshots of my trait and Aspiration files. Especially the traits are quite a few though :confounded: Gonna look for the last exception file aswell and gonna add it in a second. Do you think it could be any additional careers aswell? Or just traits and aspirations?

Aspirations.bmp

Traits1.bmp

Traits2.bmp

Traits3.bmp

Traits4.bmp

Okay, so I just tried to delete all mods except WW and no LE showed up in my game, so I guess it definitely has to do something with some broken other mods. 

When I put EVERYTHING back in, file 1 appeared.

When I took the Fashion Career and the GTW Aspirations out, file 2 appeared (same mod constellation as my very first LE file I posted, except that I already deleted the spiritual trait you told me about earlier).

I didn't have any game crashes yet. Only those files.

lastException1.txt

lastException2.txt

You have to delete the localthumbcache.package and old Lastexception.txt to refresh the logs.

Another one to remove is gobananas_Coward.package

Refnames:

Spoiler

Raising exception, refname=121788
  _class_restrictions=('SuperInteraction',)
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Bonfire_Idle_StandIntimateIdle'>
Raising exception, refname=74033
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Fire_ExtinguishSelf'>
Raising exception, refname=74769
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_Fireplace_WarmSelf'>
Raising exception, refname=121788
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Bonfire_Idle_StandIntimateIdle'>
Raising exception, refname=74033
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Fire_ExtinguishSelf'>
Raising exception, refname=74769
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.mixer_Fireplace_WarmSelf'>

You have A LOT of traits LOL :open_mouth:

I always delete the old last exception files out of my Sims 4 Folder. and where do I find that localthumbcache.package? that's not something I downloaded as far as I know. Okay, I am going to delete the Coward trait aswell. and yes, I do have a lot of traits :cry:

Grrr skillfulSimmer240's traits are conflicting but I can't work out which one :confounded:

Refname:

Spoiler

Raising exception, refname=134178
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_askQuestion'>
Raising exception, refname=136729
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_begForgiveness'>
Raising exception, refname=136728
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_compliment'>
Raising exception, refname=136727
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_discussTopic'>
Raising exception, refname=136726
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_enthuseAbout'>
Raising exception, refname=136725
  value=<class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Toilet_Talking_soc_mixer_Friendly_tellJoke'>

Just stores data from your mods for thumbnails. If you have updates or add/remove a lot of mods, you should do a Clear Cache

yes I have. And most of my households don't even have custom Content. I mean .. I had almost all houses in the neighbourhoods full with my own sims, selfbuilt houses and all and those are all gone all of a sudden. It's like the game did a reset or something, because all the Default Sims are there again :confounded: I don't know what happened there

What does that mean? I definitely don't use One Drive. My documents Folder is just normal :smiley: I didn't Change anything about it. I really don't know what happened and it's also the first time that this has ever happened to me.. very weird. my saves and tray are all still there, but my game Looks exactly like when I first installed it. All the Default sims are back, even sims that had already passed away in my game. I don't get it.

ah okay.  yeah it definitely isn't like that. I always have Access to my document Folder :smile: I just tried something. I had a save back up on my Desktop from a few days ago and I put those in the Sims 4 saves Folder instead of the current ones and my regular sims and game saves are back... well , from a few days ago obviously, but still better than a completely new game.

Documents.jpg

Archived