Help with animations/kf files

ktok

Hi there! I'm new to the forum, but I can see that I'm going to be sticking around for sure. I was wondering if someone could help me install something? I've downloaded a few RAR files full of .kf files and Motion.ini files, and I need to know how to install them and then use them in game. Most of the files are called things like "02_DefMotionx0.kf" with various numbers. Any ideas?

Hi there! I'm new to the forum' date=' but I can see that I'm going to be sticking around for sure. I was wondering if someone could help me install something? I've downloaded a few RAR files full of .kf files and Motion.ini files, and I need to know how to install them and then use them in game. Most of the files are called things like "02_DefMotionx0.kf" with various numbers. Any ideas?

[/quote']

looks like you've got the Oblivion LoversWithPK animations there. Unfortunately nobody's yet figured a way of getting them into Skyrim, (which generally uses a Havok based animation system, not the old gamebryo .kfs which is a bit of a bugger), but they give you a huge amount of material for Oblivion. I'd try tracking down a readme in that section.

Archived