Weird Texture Over Breasts

So hopefully someone might be able to help with this cause I am currently clueless.

The only mod I have installed is Better Body. Seriously. Literally NOTHING else. Doing a fresh mod setup and noticed a problem so have been doing process of elimination and now I'm down to Better Body ONLY. And I still have a problem.

So here is the issue:

TS4_x64_2018-04-16_21-12-26.png?dl=1

If you notice, there is this weird texture painted over the chest area. It's noticeable on the side of the body and just under the breasts, as well as sitting above the nipples there is an odd "dot". All clothing has been removed (well except for the head stuff, but did this on several characters removing literally everything), so unsure what is causing this weird texture glitch.

Like I said, I have NO other mods installed except for Better Body, so unsure what could be causing this to happen. I've even cleared out my cache to see if maybe it was a glitch from old mods I had, but that had no affect. Only other option I can do is reinstall Sims 4 and try again.

So yeah, any help would be appreciated. :smile:

And on a side note, anyone know why the UI does this?

TS4_x64_2018-04-16_21-27-22.png?dl=1

See that bar over her left eye? Yeah. My UI keeps doing that. Every time I click on any categories I get this weird bar stretched over the face/body coming from the icons. It is really annoying. It comes from all kinds of different directions, like in the screenshot in my post above, you can see it coming from the top near her ear.

Sorry for the double post, but figured I'd knock out two birds with one stone. ;)

if you are sure there is only betterbody mod only and have clear cache,

try repair game (but if you have done this)

then looks like the problem come from betterbody, but before take this conclusion, may i know what version betterbody you have?

and does this happen to big breast or it also happen to small one?

I'm using the latest version on LL for Better Body. Just downloaded it not that long ago to make sure I didn't get a bad version lol. And that texture issue was happening to all breast sizes. But kind of figured it was the default EA skins that was the problem. Seeing as Better Body changes the nipple placement it was the default shadow of where the nipples would normally be that was floating about where Better Body moved the nipples to.

But in the end, I figured I just needed a new default skin. Grabbed Smoothish II from Luumia and it covered all that weird texture issues.

Still have the issue with the UI though having all those weird bars everywhere. Been trying to google search it but coming up empty. Only idea I have is I changed the UI size in the ini options to be smaller and maybe that might be causing the issue? Would be odd as I never had that issue last time I changed it, but it's worth checking.

Welp, figured out the UI issue. Guess it was the UI scale in the options.ini.

By default it is set to 100, but I changed it to 125 to make it smaller (the big UI bothers me), but it seems it doesn't scale EVERYTHING in the UI. Only parts of it. So while all the main stuff is scaled down to the proper locations and such, the rest is stretched in the wrong places.

But.... I really like my smaller UI so I'll just have to deal with it lol.

In the end, I feel kind of dumb. Didn't need any help at all I guess, kind of figured it all out with trial and error. Thanks still. :smiley:

Archived