What Mods To Avoid on intel Integrated Graphics(UHD 630)?

Nikkolas

Hey everyone. I'm building my first ever gaming rig with an i5 8600K. However, GPU prices right now are crazy and I'd rather save up for a good one that will last rather than plopping just anything in here.

I've already seen vids on YT that show both Fallout 3 and New Vegas can run just fine with their graphics. However, I'm less certain about mods. I've never used extensive mods like I'll be doing with FO3 and NV. I'm not really interested in super high res textures or anything. I'm mostly just looking for expanded gameplay features like Sexout, TTW, Ties that Bind, Project Nevada, etc..

Will that be fine?

31 minutes ago, Nikkolas said:

Hey everyone. I'm building my first ever gaming rig with an i5 8600K. However, GPU prices right now are crazy and I'd rather save up for a good one that will last rather than plopping just anything in here.

I've already seen vids on YT that show both Fallout 3 and New Vegas can run just fine with their graphics. However, I'm less certain about mods. I've never used extensive mods like I'll be doing with FO3 and NV. I'm not really interested in super high res textures or anything. I'm mostly just looking for expanded gameplay features like Sexout, TTW, Ties that Bind, Project Nevada, etc..

Will that be fine?

Any mod that doesn't utilize a lot of GPU. So texture mods and ENBs are culprits in FPS drops. Also, some environmental mods that add more to the environment such as grass mods and etc can also cause problems and CTDs due to having to Render way too much for your GPU to handle. If you are going for like quest mods, some clothing mods and etc, shouldn't be an issue as I used to use a laptop to play with those types of mods with Intel Integrated graphics.

14 minutes ago, VCFeticher said:

Any mod that doesn't utilize a lot of GPU. So texture mods and ENBs are culprits in FPS drops. Also, some environmental mods that add more to the environment such as grass mods and etc can also cause problems and CTDs due to having to Render way too much for your GPU to handle. If you are going for like quest mods, some clothing mods and etc, shouldn't be an issue as I used to use a laptop to play with those types of mods with Intel Integrated graphics.

Yeah that's kinda what I figured. I don't care at all about added grass or better looking skies.

Would Sexout and related mods be doable (no pun intended) or no?

Thank you for your help!

9 hours ago, Nikkolas said:

Yeah that's kinda what I figured. I don't care at all about added grass or better looking skies.

Would Sexout and related mods be doable (no pun intended) or no?

Thank you for your help!

Shouldn't be. All sexout is, is a start up basis for scripted animations. That's it. So like, when you download sexout, it's a plugin with scripts that when a trigger parameter is met, or manually activated, will activate an animation. I ran sexlab on integrated graphics for a long while and had 0 issues. With Fallout 3 and NV utilizing a different engine, it's less intensive than the Creation Engine. Most you would have to worry about is RAM or HDD space. XD

Archived