Problem with xlover the woman have a line

Hello im haveing a problem with the woman naked

im new to these mod things and i downloaded xlover with pk

and

when i go have sex with them, There is like a line on there hips

and it just looks werid to me. is there anyway to fix this plz?

also i dont wanan use the anime mod i just want them to look 3d cuz i have some save CM parters and they look a certain way.

plz any help thanks

sounds like a problem with whatever body replacer you are using creating a seam.

is the xlover have a body replacer that cuaseing it?

i am useing http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19021

F-INevOblivion skinset for EC and HGEC. i downloaded F-INevOblivion 1_0

idk if this has to do?

X-Lover doesn't change anything that has to do with Body mesh(Maybe adding a dong for girl?)

And which body mod are you using? Not the skin.

And get a screenshot, a screenshot will give us the clearest idea on what's wrong...usually..XD

OMG i feel so dumb i forgot the EC and HGEC for http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19021(F-INevOblivion skinset for EC and HGEC)

OMg lol the thing that confused me tho was at frist i didnt even know i neeeded that

But when i finly found out just now, i found out by looking and this girls post (damn shes smart) at the 6th post down her name is Warakia8912 i just wanna say thanks so much

ya if anyone has the problem i had just remember to download EC and HBEC to make work

Archived