HELP-OBLIVION-NATURALS RACE BY FLAN & MAX BODY PROBLEM

23 minutes ago, kitiroasunai said:

I cant really screen shot, all i can say at the moment is that it looks like i have two textures on the same body 

If you check the comments section, you'll see similar complaints of two different types of textures. Might be unsolvable.

I'd go for a different mod.

Like this one, say?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1751-gigabite-femboy-body/

Looked at the mod...at least BSAs are easy to remove.

:classic_wink:

Take Dog's advice...toss it. The problem with any advanced mod...especially races...is that you and the author will likely have wildly differing Oblivion installs. There's no guarantee that you can reproduce Natural Skin's in-game look.

4 minutes ago, kitiroasunai said:

Yes, sadly the race mod i use needs this so i am going to try figure it out

You might have to settle for the look you get unless you want to unpack the BSA and try some different body textures...and that takes some NifSkope knowledge.  

15 minutes ago, kitiroasunai said:

Haha yeah, I cant do that TT

I have no idea how 

Yeah...it's not that hard...but, you know...another thing to learn.

I've been here since 2011...still learning new tricks. But this is certainly the place TO learn.

:classic_smile:

If you install Nifskope, you can open the .nif file extension and play with the textures. If you get that far...myself and others can show you how to properly. 

What are you after exactly? You can PM me if you'd rather not say on the forum. Perhaps there's another solution...or even a better one.

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

BSA commander...simply unpacks BSAs into their component files & folders. From there you can replace textures you don't like with new ones and experiment. Repacking is optional. As long as the texture path is preserved...no worries.

NifSkope...if you have a nif file....copy and paste it to your desktop & double click on it to open. From there you can experiment... Look it over...see what makes a nif file. Check each section...since it's a copy, don't worry about breaking anything...and nothing is permanent until you save, either way.Eventually, you'll stumble upon a section that has a texture path as well as a setting named 'materials'. That's what you want....the key to textures in Oblivion.

The sreenshot looks like vanilla texture with Roberts body.  it is Roberts body underwear version in the screenshot, right ? ( not the nude body) Your character is nude.

Problem: archive invalidate not set .

And BSA files: My a tool ? Use Oblivion Modmanager  or if you use TES Modmanager, both have a BSA view and unpack funktion.

You can even use the Fallout Moad manager to unpack Oblivion BSA files.

But why unpack the Flan and Max BSA ? The body meshes are Roberts male in Roberts Mod. Only the Body textures are in the BSA. 

Roberts male body can not use two textures.

So it is a esp error ( or the wrong texture in the Flan and Max Mod. Yes than you must unpack the BSA to check it )

But it looks like a archive invalidate problem...If the body use the vanilla foot texture. But that can not be it is a new race with own textures / textures path.

So it can be the vanilla body meshes with the Flan and Max textures.

---------------

EDIT

It is the archive invalidate ! You have not set it !!!!!!!

Without archive invalidate your game will use the Oblivion files in the BSA.

If it search for the body meshes it first check the Oblivion meshes BSA and load the hand, foot, upper and lower body. !!!! it ignore the Roberts meshes in your folders !!!!!

With archive invalidate  the game first checks the folders, and if it can not find a mesh or texture it checks the BSA.

Here Roberts body with your race textures  and vanilla body

1133.jpg

You see the Vanilla body with your Roberts male Flan-Natural Skin textures looks exactly like your screenshot.

The esp is OK, all 4 races have right textures path. Set archive invalidate and everything is fine.

Why have you ignored my first post ? I told you about archive invalidate , and read my yellow Link below.

Archived