Healer Follower Onean for SSE?

Hi folks,

some of you may remember the healer follower Onean in Skyrim (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72385/). She's a cute follower with a custom voice, overall very likable and a neat companion to have around.

I would like to get her into my Skyrim SE game. Alas, her esp file depends on hdtHighHeel.esm, and we all know that this is not going to happen for SSE. So far, so bad. Now there is a "cosmetic patch" on the special edition nexus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/82533/?tab=3&selected_game=110) that seeks to fix this issue. Or rather, that's what I gather from the machine translated text in the description.

However, I can't seem to get this to work properly. Even though I followed the instructions in the "posts" section to the letter, my MO still complains that "Follower Onean.esp" requires "hdtHighHeel.esm" as master file - even though that's exactly what the cosmetic patch should have prevented. The consequence is that her esp is not even loaded by my SSE game.

Did anybody get this mod to run in SSE? Any tips?

Thanks,

Alan

Judging by the comment section of the mod, I would say you forget about this follower until the mod author (or someone else) will make a stable version of it. This follower was always a handful, since she crashed my game even when I tried to install her on my OG skyrim.

36 minutes ago, Saraniamic said:

Judging by the comment section of the mod, I would say you forget about this follower until the mod author (or someone else) will make a stable version of it. This follower was always a handful, since she crashed my game even when I tried to install her on my OG skyrim.

Really? I never had issues with her. I did have a lot of issues with another follower I would have liked to use though - Neisa the tank. Ok, I'll wait then; fingers crossed that she's popular enough that someone converts her.

• 1 year later...

Archived