Seeking H or K BIG top armour

CrisG9

I have sorted thru many pages of the what mod is this and other threads here and found some armor that looked good and i leveled up to Ebony Smithing only to find that they all, the ones i picked were for tiny tits. Please can anyone recomend ANY H or K big breat armours ? I had thought we would have some by now. And i mean just normal curaise armour maybe with a low neckline, not maid outfits or cats or bizarre helmeted or s and m just some nice big bust armor.

For now my companion who you can see in my avatar pic is wearing the CSE skimpy clothing replacer which is the best i can find.

any help on this will be most gratefully recieved. I have tried so many and failed so far to find ones that fit a large bust, i use a standard CBEE plus CHSBHC with the extra sliders and silly huge, on slim waist and legs...but so far no joy on armor.

i was hoping the Teras would work as they are really nice but they are all small bust that i found.

At the moment I'd say the best way to go about the sort of body you're looking for would be to get megaloves body and armours and then use BBP scaling. While playing around with different scales I accidetally came across a size about what you are looking for. Though he does have alot of skimpy clothes there are still quite few view good ones for people who prefer more realistic protection when fighting :P

Just check the downloads section to find it.

Hi guys, sorry was working today thanks a lot. yes i have tried body slider but had not found a lot of armor yet that worked with it other than the one set i use already.,

I did just find a bunch of conversions i had not tried before...by Nimbonius, it may be just what i was looking for, he seems to have worked on a lot of the vanilla sets and it looks to be large in the bust area....so heres hoping, i installed it but am too tired to test tonight, have to finish some work projects and have two days more of it ahead of me so prob wont be able to report until the end of the week, but it looks very promsing and i will post pics if it works..thanks for those suggestions...

here is Nimbonius's set

CHSBHC Conversions with BBP

since i already use both CHBHC and BBP it may be just what i need

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/7475

thanks JimJim i will try megaloves i had not tried his before but will give it a shot

i always do appreciate so much the great help here, wonderful community this. :)

Archived