Is it possible to universally mod all characters with one set of files?

zergslayer69

Just started dabbing into adding custom costumes and such. So far I've only seen tutorials where you have to make a numbered folder under a character's name and put your costumes there. My question is, with the latest autolink, does it support some sort of universal modding option where you can place costume files in one folder and it affects all characters? Or do we have to manually place the same costume under each specific character for them to get that particular costume?

4 hours ago, zergslayer69 said:

Just started dabbing into adding custom costumes and such. So far I've only seen tutorials where you have to make a numbered folder under a character's name and put your costumes there. My question is, with the latest autolink, does it support some sort of universal modding option where you can place costume files in one folder and it affects all characters? Or do we have to manually place the same costume under each specific character for them to get that particular costume?

I think u can modifine the AutoLink000.config to get it work, like :

[HELENA]
01=AutoLink\MAI\AAA.TMC

02=AutoLink\AYANE\BBB.TMC

• 8 months later...

Archived