So I stumbled upon this game while looking at some... videos.  It's a collectible card game with a tactical game approach, where you have to keep in mind what you have in your deck, your character powers, your opponent's character powers (in pvp), the attack and life of each of your "bitches", and their placements on a board.  It's got a ton of nudity and sex in the background as well as in the card images, but honestly it's just a really good card game covered in nudity, rather than a game about sex itself.  If you're interested, check it out with the link below, so I get bonuses for people signing up :smiley:

http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=YGSRAJ

• 4 months later...

Join in as someones disciple for a bonus chest [I did not know].

You can join as my disciple http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=ALOFOW

Do not use me offer is older than 10/31/18.

What do I get, nothing unless you make League 15 or higher.

I would love to get rid of the annoying invite someone popup message.

Basically you complete to win cards. 

I recommend leveling up your cards and not leveling up your player unless you are winning.

Leveling up your player means tougher opponents with tougher decks and killer card combo's.

You can not win cards if you can not win.

They give away cards ever so often but you can win more cards fighting for them and trading for them.

The game has many activities as you open them up.

I recommend spending $5.98 at least.

1) $0.99 cent card purchase.  I got Legendary card "Bastet".

2) $4.99 VIP/GEMS offer.  This opens up the gem mine.  

VIP offers are the gem offers with RED STARS. 

If you buy a gem offer without a red star you only get gems, no VIP.

They do have some one time bargain offers that you may or may not wish to purchase

GEM offers with RED STARS ($4.99, $19.99)

Starter pack offers 3 X $19.99 for $60.00.

note: I was offered, in all three offers Death Whelping. I had to work to get Death Whelping.

I will discuss other content in next post.

Fighting

The FIGHT button allows you to fight your deck against an AI deck.

You start off on League 25.

If you win you get a chest, but must wait 30 minutes to open it.

If your chests slots are all filled, them you must wait to clear the slot by opening the chest.

As you win fights you will eventually advance to the next League.

League 24 is harder than League 25.   You can lose fights to drop back down a league.

I am hovering around League 16 and improving my deck by winning cards and trading cards.

I have noticed that leveling up my player also resulted in tougher opponents, make sure your deck is ready.

You can not level down your player.

The game offers additional chest slots for a price -  $19.99 (rare), $49.99 (big rare)  and $99.99 (epic).

The purchase of extra slots also provide coins and cards as listed in the offers.

Chest Types
0: common : brown      : 01 hrs :win 029 - 034 common or 07 - 08 rare      : 047-072 gold
1: rare         : blue        : 03 hrs :win  030 - 034 rare         or 07 - 08 epic      : 072-099 gold
2: big rare   : dark blue : 05 hrs :win 060 - 068 rare        or 14 - 16 epic      : 114-155 gold
3: epic        : purple      : 24 hrs :win 052 - 060 epic        or 01 - 03 legendary : 132-183 gold

Note: chests level up/down with your League rating.

If you like spending all your time fighting, the extra slots will keep you very busy until you win three or four epic chests.

The EPIC Chest locks up a slot for 24 hours.

Tips for wining.  Have good card combos and always try to damage the AI.  However, the AI may pull out a card that must be eliminated and you will have to learn how to spot these.  Legendary Card Basset does 10 points of damage to all cards in play even yours, but I could use this quirk to clear the field if I found myself out numbered or needed to remove certain obstructions.  Basset is usually best held for an emergency.

Going first is usually an advantage but can you can sometimes turn the tables on the AI and vice versa.

If you can do more damage to the AI than it can do to you then its all good.

You can join as my disciple http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=ALOFOW

Do not use me offer is older than 10/31/18.

Brawl Button

This is where you test your decks against other player decks for small rewards.

I think the AI fights the other players decks. 

The rewards for fighting are modest and random, and you can win cards.

You can brawl as long as you like and its a great way to test your current deck.

I use shift+Prt Scrn to create a picture of decks that win so I can change them quickly.

It has interesting events every now and then, always following a certain "trail" with objectives.

And yes, you may also use my invite link please. It seems you can have at most 30 disciples anyway:

http://cuntwars.com/?redeem=RUREZC

I can recommend re-visiting those event locations daily as you can receive additional cards and event items by defeating these NPC bosses.

There are a few Android versions out on Aptoide that will allow you to cheat - in a game with an MMO character I find that quite problematic though.

Guild

A guild is a great mini game.

The guild fights against other guilds to control territory to win cards.

The more territory you control the more cards you win.  (Gold, Gold Dust, Souls, Influence, Contributions )

I think that by being a member of a guild allows you to enjoy the currently active guild bonuses? T.B.D.

Bonuses are purchased using contribution points won by participating in guild members battles.

2400 contribution points can buy guild members +3 attack for all order hero's.

The best guild is one where all members are active and participating.

Guilds go up in standings and down in standings and fight other guilds whose rating match theirs.

A war consists of 6 rounds with 3 clashes daily.

A players might is how strong his current deck is, but a player strength is the sum total of all cards he has.

Its the strength that determines who wins battle.

The War starts on Round 1 Clash 1 or Turn 1 .

Guilds are allowed to select certain squares to enter on, but must fight their way onto the board.

Different strategies exist, all out attack on one square leaving a great defense or smaller attacks on 2 or 4 squares.

Guilds that do not make it on turn 1 usually pop in on some other turn.  I only know they need to win a spot.

a1 a2 a3 a4 a5 a6

b1 b2 b3 b4 b5 b6

c1 c2 c3 c4 c5 c6

d1 d2 d3 d4 d5 d6

e1 e2 e3 e4 e5 e6

The War Ends on Round 6 Clash 3 or Turn 18

Combat example

Clash 1.

Chump Guild commits 500 troops to attack Hell's Gate, but 500 could never beat 1000, what were they thinking?

Rat Guild attacks Hell Gate with 12360 troops which only has 1000 troops and is owned by Cat Guild.

Cat Guild notices that Rat Guild is making an attack that would win. (12360 - 1000 = 11360 defenders).

Chump Guild is a non factor and basically wasted their troops for nothing.

Cat Guild commits 12000 troops into defending Hell's Gate.  (13000 - 12360 = 640)

At the last moment before the timer runs out, Rat Guild powers up their troops with Elixir, (14832 - 13000 =1832)

The troops so far committed are locked until this current round is over and can not compete is clash 2 and 3.

Clash 2.

Rat Guild and Cat Guild are drained and can not do anything more.

Chump Guild commits 4000 troops and basically takes Hell's Gate, (4000 - 1832 = 2168 )

Clash 3.

Monkey desperately wanted to take Hell's Gate but failed to win a square next to it.

Chump Guild held Hell's Gate with 2168 remaining troops and get the Elite Cards and other rewards.

Reset

All committed cards are released for the next round.  Defenses are reduced by 70%.

Chump guild now holds Hell's Gate with 651 troops.

Territories rebel (weak garrisons rebel faster), which happens a lot because of the reduction.

Cards are common, rare. elite and legendary.   I have not seen legendary cards in Turf War.

I guess they have interesting Events, however "Super Mary versus the World" requires gems.  (timed event)

You have to purchase gems to play so its pretty much useless to me.  I suppose that is interesting?

I found later  you only needed to use gems one time, just to start it. 

I was by then it to late, but I won 2 chests.

"Super Mary versus the World" has a shop that takes event sparks.  

I may actually get enough event sparks by fighting to buy one Big Chest.

I currently have 1500 sparks and need 2500 sparks to buy the Big Chest. (2 days remaining)

I often have really bad luck and may only get elite cards instead of a new legendary?

I could really use a new legendary.

You can also win cards in the Pit. (repeating timed event)

You can also play the Dark Tower which also has a shop that takes medals. (repeating timed event)

My cards are still kind of weak, but sometimes?

VIP costs $4.99 and $19.99.

The "Path of the Hero" takes time to transverse, and so far it is free.

Journey

You complete against the AI Bosses but only have so many Journey Keys (attempts) a day.

Do not waste your precious gems on buying Journey Keys.

New AI bosses open up as your league rating goes up.

You can win cards in Journey and it is open immediately to the new players.

Journey has a shop where you spend the ancient coins you win to buy cards.

I was stuck on Wild Tamer (League 13) for the longest time but suddenly I went on a winning streak.

Do not think that my winning streak will last because I have a great deck.

As long as killer cards exist that I have no answer for, I will be very cautious about leveling up.

Killer Cards I have encountered.

Flying Dragons     - they are hard to take out and require archers, non archers miss mostly.

note: Some dragons resurrect once.  I use a freeze unit on them and kill them on the 2 turn.

Evil Santa              - gift wraps your best card up as a helpless bomb.

note: He gets to attack something else after he gift wraps your best card.

Tengo, Ravencrest - reduces enemy attack to 1 on turn they 1st appear.

note: This is rough, any card you bring in will probably not be alive next turn to do anything.

Terror from Below - freezes enemy cards (except chaos cards) the minute they appear.

note: This is rough, any card you bring in will probably not be alive next turn to do anything.

Cultist - He summons a protective bush which means you probably can not reach him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Couldn't agree more with OP.  My experience has been the same. Joining an active guild is critical to getting lots of bonuses. So is getting a bunch of active friends, which you can often get in the same place. Feel free to join with my link and I'll invite you to my guild also (as long as there is an opening--sometimes you may have to wait a bit):

https://cuntwars.com/?redeem=QLDCIP

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...