HUD: how to ???

Hello ?

I'd like to modify the upper left messages, to make them smaller, and they use a different font...

How would I achieve that ?

Does an existing mod do that (I like "to sample/butcher" existing mods for inspiration...) ???

Thanks for reading...

• 2 months later...

hi, i instead want them to be on the screen for a longer period of time, i unpacked the fallout-misc.bsa with MO to take a look in the xml files, i think that's what you gotta look for.

Try downloading some UI mod related to the Hud and see the differnces between the XML's with winmerge, i think that by association you can get there.

if by any change you know how to increase the time on screen for those messages, please let me know:)

On 4/2/2018 at 9:44 PM, Eclipse_Driven said:

I'd like to modify the upper left messages, to make them smaller, and they use a different font...

Try to look at DarnUI

2 hours ago, Dae666 said:

i instead want them to be on the screen for a longer period of time

The default timer to show up the message is a hardcoded value. Probably you can try to find some global settings for ini files, but I'm not sure about it. (if talk only about the default timer)

On 6/14/2018 at 4:18 AM, Neutron_rus said:

Try to look at DarnUI

The default timer to show up the message is a hardcoded value. Probably you can try to find some global settings for ini files, but I'm not sure about it. (if talk only about the default timer)

I got this Idea From a mod i have for sse that displays more messages and allows you to display it longer, but that's SkyUI Stuff, I know it is a port from Oldrim, but i guess is always dependent on the higher power of Mighty SkyUI and SKSE and MCM

Archived