Expansion Animation for breast and butt

• 2 months later...
On 4/4/2018 at 11:55 PM, winny257 said:

It really looks nice but still isnt what i am searching for, because the animation should be a FAST and FLUID animation with in the best case, do not has to be triggered with magic.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:12 PM, winny257 said:

yes, I've racked my head, but it is simply not occurred to me.
now that you mention it, everything is back there. :classic_laugh:

Nice stuff i am looking at, but is there a way to combine these options with a magic effect. For example, you drink a potion and get a negative or positive effect (doesnt really matter) and then your body increases or decreases in scales something like brasts and butt. And also it may stay like this even though the potion effect went off.

So what i mean is: if you get this magic effect on your charakter or a NPC the scalings of the affected charakter/NPC change. The magic effect can be applied on any way, for example: with a magic spell, potion, enchantment (from waepons, armors which your charakter/NPC wears) and so on.

Archived