Help with coloring issue

thelordymir

I noticed recently when I went to make a vampire character from Bella's Vampire Races Reloaded that the skin texture when wearing armor is a completely different hue then the face/hands/feet. But when you take off the armor then the entire body skin hue is correct. How do I go about correcting this? Is it just something basic armor in Oblivion will do? As I havnt gotten out of the jail I don't know if it looks the same using mod armor i've downloaded.

If you're still in jail then it's possible that you're using clothes that aren't hgec' date=' and the texture on it will look ugly.

Try an armor coming from a mod (added to the inventory on start), if the body is ok then that's your problem.

[/quote']

Thanks Sio, yeah I ran outside and put on a HGEC armor and it went away. Was wondering what I had broken or if something was horribly wrong haha.

Archived