[SEARCH] Aroused female NPCs asks Male PC for sex.

Hi, this is my first post here. First I want to say thanks to all the awesome modders for their hard work to make Skyrim even more fun :smiley:

I am a bit new to Skyrim modding but after reading countless guides and tutorials online, currently I am enjoying my modded Skyrim.

I have installed SexLab Aroused ReduxSexcLab Solutions, SexLab Eager NPSexlab Defeat and all the other files necessary to run them.

I am looking for a mod that gives following feature :

When the PC is nearby and a female NPC reach certain arousal threshold, she will walk up to PC and ask/beg him to fuck her.

Thanks in advance.

There probably aren't too many "beg for sex" options, but there was a recent post asking for approach sex mods that lists a few.

TDF's Aroused Rape was selected by that requester and might also work for you.  Your next thing to learn, if you wanted, would be using TESVEdit to edit the dialog in a mod. You could change some of the lines so they are more begging than aggressive.

37 minutes ago, dotx said:

Hi, this is my first post here. First I want to say thanks to all the awesome modders for their hard work to make Skyrim even more fun :smiley:

I am a bit new to Skyrim modding but after reading countless guides and tutorials online, currently I am enjoying my modded Skyrim.

I have installed SexLab Aroused ReduxSexcLab Solutions, SexLab Eager NPSexlab Defeat and all the other files necessary to run them.

I am looking for a mod that gives following feature :

When the PC is nearby and a female NPC reach certain arousal threshold, she will walk up to PC and ask/beg him to fuck her.

Thanks in advance.

There are rape mods, and other mods that do as you want,  Pet collar comes to mind, I ran it a little, with the pet option set to opposite, and it worked for me. I ran it with the stash disabled in the MCM so you don't loose any of your inventory. The arousal level can be adjusted with the MCM, I also found its better to equip the pet ability rather than the collar, the collar is difficult to remove, but the ability can be turned on or off in the MCM.

With pet collar there is no dialog.

First of all thanks a lot for the suggestions :smile:

46 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

There probably aren't too many "beg for sex" options, but there was a recent post asking for approach sex mods that lists a few.

TDF's Aroused Rape was selected by that requester and might also work for you.  Your next thing to learn, if you wanted, would be using TESVEdit to edit the dialog in a mod. You could change some of the lines so they are more begging than aggressive.

I have checked this mod but I think it is more suited for those who play as female PC and I am not much experienced with tesvedit, though I have used tesvedit to clean the update and DLC esm files by following a youtube video. Nonetheless thanks for the suggestion, I will do more research on the usage of tes5edit.

32 minutes ago, Rich8980 said:

There are rape mods, and other mods that do as you want,  Pet collar comes to mind, I ran it a little, with the pet option set to opposite, and it worked for me. I ran it with the stash disabled in the MCM so you don't loose any of your inventory. The arousal level can be adjusted with the MCM, I also found its better to equip the pet ability rather than the collar, the collar is difficult to remove, but the ability can be turned on or off in the MCM.

With pet collar there is no dialog.

I just checked this mods page, it also looks like something that is made with a female PC in mind, but I will give it a through read to see what other features it provides. 

27 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

Scent of Sex.

I have heard about this mod, the word out there is that it requires a good understanding of the game mechanism and requires complex setups through MCM menu but gives a total control to create unique sex scenes. Was looking for something less complicated for a noob like me lol.

Again thanks for the suggestions, looking forward for more.

PetCollar can be used by a male PC by applying the collars to female NPCs and not yourself. It isn't exactly random approaches though as you have to apply the collar.

If you're ok with the lack of dialog, Random Sex might work. Just set it to always require the PC, one male, one female, no group or creature, with the time delay what you find appropriate.

3 hours ago, dotx said:

I just checked this mods page, it also looks like something that is made with a female PC in mind, but I will give it a through read to see what other features it provides.

I play as a male, and it works. I have applied the collar to male and female NPCs, if the setting in the MCM is set to opposite you will only get M/F sex. Just make sure the settings in the MCM are set right for a male PC.

3 hours ago, karlpaws said:

If you're ok with the lack of dialog, Random Sex might work. Just set it to always require the PC, one male, one female, no group or creature, with the time delay what you find appropriate.

I use Random sex, and usually use the hotkey to disable it when on a quest or in combat, but bandits are much easier to kill when having sex.

Scent of Sex is pretty script intensive and surprisingly enough there is no script for "when aroused, factional NPCs ask each other if they would like sex", there is everything else from "dargon are attracted by pheromones" and "draugurs will sex you if you're sexy enough" to "sweetrolls come to life and rape you because reasons" because priorities, I guess?

11 hours ago, 27X said:

"sweetrolls come to life and rape you because reasons"

I genuinely would like to see that, just to know how the hell it would work. I've seen plenty of weird R34 stuff (including "inanimate" objects) but I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. I'm sure it is a thing somewhere, though.

@dotx I don't know of any mod that specifically includes what you are after, and it sounds like the kind of mod I would use myself, so it's unlikely (but not impossible) that I missed it if it did exist. I'd say your best bet is to replicate it as best as you can using the other suggested ones.

18 hours ago, karlpaws said:

PetCollar can be used by a male PC by applying the collars to female NPCs and not yourself. It isn't exactly random approaches though as you have to apply the collar.

15 hours ago, Rich8980 said:

I play as a male, and it works. I have applied the collar to male and female NPCs, if the setting in the MCM is set to opposite you will only get M/F sex. Just make sure the settings in the MCM are set right for a male PC.

I use Random sex, and usually use the hotkey to disable it when on a quest or in combat, but bandits are much easier to kill when having sex.

Thanks guys will definitely check this two mods, I have one question though - are these two mod compatible with SL Solutions, SL  Eager NPC and SL Defeat mod? Also what would be the best load order?

14 hours ago, 27X said:

Scent of Sex is pretty script intensive and surprisingly enough there is no script for "when aroused, factional NPCs ask each other if they would like sex", there is everything else from "dargon are attracted by pheromones" and "draugurs will sex you if you're sexy enough" to "sweetrolls come to life and rape you because reasons" because priorities, I guess?

I know right! lol. One would think such an easy mod must exist since there are so many complicated mods out there.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

@dotx I don't know of any mod that specifically includes what you are after, and it sounds like the kind of mod I would use myself, so it's unlikely (but not impossible) that I missed it if it did exist. I'd say your best bet is to replicate it as best as you can using the other suggested ones.

Yeah looks like that is the way to go, unless someone find it in there good heart to make a new mod with this feature lol. 

Just throwing it out there, one can make a mod which can offer following features.

- Horny NPCs (80+ Arousal) will ask PC to have sex with them.

- Super Horny NPCs (100 Arousal) will beg PC to fuck them.

- PC will have the option to demand gold or other items or services in return for fucking their brains out.

- Followers / Housecarls will ask PC to fuck them for their services.

- Horny Enemy NPCs will be awed by your Masculine and/or Sexy body and they will yield and will beg PC to fuck them.

- And in return of fucking the Horny Enemy NPCs, PC will be able to clear out their inventory.

Well these are ones from the top of the head lol :tongue:

4 hours ago, dotx said:

Thanks guys will definitely check this two mods, I have one question though - are these two mod compatible with SL Solutions, SL  Eager NPC and SL Defeat mod? Also what would be the best load order?

Well these are ones from the top of the head lol :tongue:

Petcollar might have a slight issue with Defeat but only in that you could have the collar effects trigger while you're defeated resulting in two people wanting sex with the player. Highly unlikely as you'd need to apply the collar to someone in an area where you end up fighting. Random Sex has a hotkey, as has been mentioned, and you'll probably just want to turn it off when you're either out of a city or just not where you want sex to happen.

In your list there is a mod that has followers be hired by sex but then demand sex if following you and aroused. I forget the name. Another I think just has the follower demand sex if horny and following called Reward Your Followers.

For the combat situations you might also check out Sexlab Enchantress which modifies the calm, pacify and frenzy spells. Hit a group of enemies with a pacify spell and they'll stop fighting, but try to rape you.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I genuinely would like to see that, just to know how the hell it would work. I've seen plenty of weird R34 stuff (including "inanimate" objects) but I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. I'm sure it is a thing somewhere, though.

Pretty sure you assign the sweetroll as an entity, and therefore give it a quest package, they already do this for the bugs you can catch, you then hook it into MNC or another creature mod, and then hook it into Anub's sweetroll animation.

Just throwing it out there, one can make a mod which can offer following features.

- Horny NPCs (80+ Arousal) will ask PC to have sex with them.

- Super Horny NPCs (100 Arousal) will beg PC to fuck them.

- PC will have the option to demand gold or other items or services in return for fucking their brains out.

- Followers / Housecarls will ask PC to fuck them for their services.

- Horny Enemy NPCs will be awed by your Masculine and/or Sexy body and they will yield and will beg PC to fuck them.

- And in return of fucking the Horny Enemy NPCs, PC will be able to clear out their inventory.

Actually your best bet is to just ask CPU in the Scent thread. It's kind of mind blowing that something this straightforward and concise hasn't been done, and other way more out there stuff has.

13 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

My guess would be setting conditions for the player, and then select the sweetroll solo anim by name instead of picking by tag or number of people.

Otherwise I've read about, but not used, the mods people have made with an activator that does something mod based... someone had a gold coin that would wrap the PC in devious devices as a lore based way of starting some of those quests.

10 hours ago, karlpaws said:

My guess would be setting conditions for the player, and then select the sweetroll solo anim by name instead of picking by tag or number of people.

Otherwise I've read about, but not used, the mods people have made with an activator that does something mod based... someone had a gold coin that would wrap the PC in devious devices as a lore based way of starting some of those quests.

Well, to be honest, that wouldn't really be "sweetrolls come to life and rape you because reasons" but rather "sweetrolls come to life and somehow make you use them as a sex toys because reasons". But I never thought of using it as an activator/entity as you and 27X suggest, that's clever. The more you know, lol.

@karlpaws @Rich8980 @27X @Blaze69

Guys thanks a lot for taking your time to response to my queries, I really appreciate it.

I am in need of your help again, SexLab Solutions is not working for me this time, I am not getting the dialogue options.

When I used the SexLab Solutions before on my last installation of the game, I got a dialogue option with the Hunter you meet right after leaving the Helgen. 
But that did not happen this time, also in the solutions' mod page it says that if you do not have enough gold then Innkeepers will give you bed in-exchange for sex (tried with Sleeping Giant Inn's innkeeper). But I also did not get that options in my new installation.

On my last installation I did not have SexLab Eager NPCSexLab Defeat and JUGs mod, is it possible that one of these are causing the problem?

I am getting the SexLab Eager NPC or JUGs dialogue options with the above mentioned Hunter and Innkeeper but not the SexLab Solutions dialogue

I tried deactivating those 3 mods to see if Solutions dialogues appears but it didn't work out either. Now there are couple of other things I installed on this new installation that I didn't have on my last one., so not sure if any of them is causing this. 

Here is my currently installed Mod List:

Spoiler

A Quality World Map             
All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy
Bijin AIO for USLEEP users-71054-AIO                
Bijin NPCs v1.2-71054-1-2
Bijin Warmaidens v3.1.2-40038-3-1-2    B                
Bijin Wives v1.1-63473-1-1            
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
College Visitors Pass-39780-1-0-1    
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2        
Dripping when aroused