Invisible Penis's and last exception.......

Hi guys, well I've had nothing but problems where I seem to fix one issue only to have another pop up! I thought Id got them all as Wicked work was now working (whats with just old people as customers? I cant seem to fix that) although when my sim is getting her groove on all men's naughty bits are now invisible? Now although its highly funny to watch for a few mins its not a problem I want permanently and this last exception file popped up and it crashed. Can anyone help? Have included the last exception file and also my last crash report, thanks in advance 

lastException_63657698623.txt

lastCrash.txt

Ok I will admit to being an idiot when I'm being an idiot. After searching this site more thoroughly I discovered a post which sent me XML Pretty Print via DeaderpoolMc (special thanx goes to Zemimsky for posting about this!) which helped me find out my last exception file had NOTHING to do with WW. it was an adventure career. Tried my game again but still have male sims going about trying to poke the ladies with something defo invisible so help I'm sorry is still needed

Gems 

2 hours ago, MommaGems07 said:

Ok I will admit to being an idiot when I'm being an idiot. After searching this site more thoroughly I discovered a post which sent me XML Pretty Print via DeaderpoolMc (special thanx goes to Zemimsky for posting about this!) which helped me find out my last exception file had NOTHING to do with WW. it was an adventure career. Tried my game again but still have male sims going about trying to poke the ladies with something defo invisible so help I'm sorry is still needed

Gems 

Here is the help section for WW Outfit Issues

So basically you are using more than one male bottom default replacement. I only use LunarEclipse for both male and female, but there is also Hiroki Better Body or Luumia Sim's Smooth II.

Archived