Always getting pregnant

I have been having troubles keeping my sims from getting pregnant.  In the beginning, I set the pregnancy chance rate to 5% and my sims were constantly getting pregnant, so I went to 2% and it still happens, it seems to happen every 3 times a sim has sex (no fertility perks on any sims).  I also tried the fertility menstrual cycle, it said she had 0% of getting pregnant, immediately she gets pregnant.  Sadly one of my sims reacts horribly to abortion, and she also drinks the birth control, nothing works.  Now it's on 2%, still getting pregnant.  

I do not want to deactivate getting pregnant completely, but at 2% and also taking birth control seems odd to me.

I looked on here and last year it said the Basemental Drugs mod could cause a miscarriage (I do have miscarriage enabled).  I already have the Basemental mod.  Since she's pregnant and already an active MDMA and pot user, I decided to try to make her miscarry with 2 MDMA pills (a couple hours apart), one joint and I called the Shawman and took 2 Ayahuasca, she got 3 but I don't want to kill the sim.  I also have the Road to Fame mod and I took the nauseus pill twice.

How can I fix this?  I also have MCCC.

1 hour ago, ramirezi said:

I have been having troubles keeping my sims from getting pregnant.  In the beginning, I set the pregnancy chance rate to 5% and my sims were constantly getting pregnant, so I went to 2% and it still happens, it seems to happen every 3 times a sim has sex (no fertility perks on any sims).  I also tried the fertility menstrual cycle, it said she had 0% of getting pregnant, immediately she gets pregnant.  Sadly one of my sims reacts horribly to abortion, and she also drinks the birth control, nothing works.  Now it's on 2%, still getting pregnant.  

I do not want to deactivate getting pregnant completely, but at 2% and also taking birth control seems odd to me.

I looked on here and last year it said the Basemental Drugs mod could cause a miscarriage (I do have miscarriage enabled).  I already have the Basemental mod.  Since she's pregnant and already an active MDMA and pot user, I decided to try to make her miscarry with 2 MDMA pills (a couple hours apart), one joint and I called the Shawman and took 2 Ayahuasca, she got 3 but I don't want to kill the sim.  I also have the Road to Fame mod and I took the nauseus pill twice.

How can I fix this?  I also have MCCC.

If you have WW and MCCC Pregnancy both running at the same time, I doubt thats a good thing. Try using just WW and set MCCC Pregnancy to -100.

More details here:

WW Pregnancy

MCCC Pregnancy

There is also an option in WW for Birth Control to work 100% or make sure both partners have their respective protection.

I do not want the sims to have no chance, I want them to have a 2% chance and kept the bc more realistic.

I poked around with pregnancy between MCCC and Wicked Whims when I first got MCCC (way after WW).  I definitely will try the -100 to see if that will override MCCC and keep the WW settings (regardless, with both,  I have kept 2% across the board, maybe that makes it 4% with both but my math must be off and it's really 90%) and I never read anything about MCCC conflicting with WW.  It doesn't say it does on MCCC page. Hopefully the -100 works.

I'd also like to know how to get that baby miscarried.  Maybe there's a coat hanger mod.

52 minutes ago, ramirezi said:

I do not want the sims to have no chance, I want them to have a 2% chance and kept the bc more realistic.

I poked around with pregnancy between MCCC and Wicked Whims when I first got MCCC (way after WW).  I definitely will try the -100 to see if that will override MCCC and keep the WW settings (regardless, with both,  I have kept 2% across the board, maybe that makes it 4% with both but my math must be off and it's really 90%) and I never read anything about MCCC conflicting with WW.  It doesn't say it does on MCCC page. Hopefully the -100 works.

I'd also like to know how to get that baby miscarried.  Maybe there's a coat hanger mod.

Well don't use the 100% protection, just use normal protection for both sims to reduce the chance of pregnancy. Using one pregnancy mod just makes sense to me and I've never read anything about mass baby making until know.

For baby miscarriage chance with Basemental Drugs: Alcohol

I tried the alcohol, she drank tons, it didn't work.

I turned all settings in MCCC to 0, that is the lowest it will allow but now I'm having a horrible problem.

This Sim I have referred to had an abortion, then with 0% chance she got pregnant, then I terminated the pregnancy through MCCC and it said she no longer is pregnant. I double checked with the main menu, it was grayed out and there was no more baby bottle.  She kept gagging though.  She hasn't had any sex at all, suddenly a few days later it says she's pregnant.  She's been too busy drinking alcohol to have sex.  How'd she get pregnant without sex? 

Archived