Mutual Masturbation / Circle Jerk?

So I want to throw this idea out there before I forget, I don't know if it already exists or not as I couldnt find it in my preliminary search. I was trying to see if I could find just a regular masturbation mod, and set up some hot scenes or whatever. Maybe with sitting and standing positions. Then I thought it would be great if there was a circle jerk or even mutual masturbation (Thinking maybe with both characters seated and reaching over, or standing reaching forward, 69 like position, etc.). I've seen "Orgy" mechanics posted elsewhere, and I'm sure a similar principle would work if the animations were restricted to that. 

If anything exists and I may be pointed in the right direction, that would be grand. Otherwise, if someone can refer me to some resources on making my own animations and scripts - and I think I can handle it - I would love to try my hand... job... something. That was a lame attempt at a joke. 

I love that animation set! I used them in Skyrim (I found there were a lot more mods that suited my tastes there). They had a strong sense of intimacy with all the gentle touching and body contact. Very erotic. 

I didn't know they could be used with Fallout 4 / Four-play. I'll research or try to find a way to work that.

Thank you for the recommendation, I know its in good taste :smile: <3 

Archived